(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest karole

bladerunner said: Did you guys watch Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal show?
Mnet Scandal kinda like We Got Married but they pair idols with ordinary girls and make them BF/GF for a week and in the end of week they can decide if they want to date for real.It's very interesting to watch it after We Got Married.hahahahaI just kelp laughing.I am bad. :-j

Guest sshevolkth

Wow!  We're on page 155 already.   :-O  It was just 5 days ago when we reached page 100 and raving about epic episode 11, and how Taec and his members saw the kiss.   TaecGui madness is in the air.   :))

Guest sshevolkth

GuiGui's beauty is remarkable, as seen in this well-made MV.  And truly....TaecGui is a beyond good-looking couple.  They match soooooooo well!  I can't even pinpoint my absolute favorite TaecGui moment, 'coz there are several....but at 3:14, when she is being so affectionate at the beach....such a great picture of her looking at him.  

credit to Jessica BOW ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest sshevolkth

Coincidentally, it's the same song used, "Halo"...but instead of picture stills, they're video clips.  Man, how people create these awesome MVs...they're simply amazing!   =D> =D> =D>
I wish we could've hired these people instead to showcase the BTS making film video clips and done the editing for the show, 'coz they do a wayyyyy better job. ;))

Credit to rosema83 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@bibidep -- thanks for the hello counsellor video; just watched parts of it but it was hysterical -- the mom-in-law who likes Taec and thinks he is a nice kid -- was cracking up. you made my day!
\:D/

Guest lauramcfarlane

Hi, in here i have to borrow someone words for T&G it doesn't matter how often see each other , what matters most is how much you think about each other.

Guest Zila Elina

mikoshine said: bladerunner said: angelangie said: bladerunner said: Did you guys watch Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal show?
Mnet Scandal kinda like We Got Married but they pair idols with ordinary girls and make them BF/GF for a week and in the end of week they can decide if they want to date for real.It's very interesting to watch it after We Got Married.hahahahaI just kelp laughing.I am bad. :-j

These two are destine to meet....take a look at their youth photo.... :) come on TaecGui just get married will you two lols

Credit: WGM 2PM Taecyeon and Gui Gui - WGM Global Yeonjie Couple  - FaceBook  :)

1017188_481380791940694_387159389_n_zpsc6012e08.png

adorable....they are meant for each other..

sshevolkth said: GuiGui's beauty is remarkable, as seen in this well-made MV.  And truly....TaecGui is a beyond good-looking couple.  They match soooooooo well!  I can't even pinpoint my absolute favorite TaecGui moment, 'coz there are several....but at 3:14, when she is being so affectionate at the beach....such a great picture of her looking at him.  

credit to Jessica BOW ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

hay guys..     :-* :-*

still upset with PD-nim coz cut this scene...

BNMVcZxCAAAvQ1W.jpg:large

it's okay taecgui... you two, dont have to do it in front of the camera, right ?!!!!!
just make it secret... okay.. !!!

We're here  try to understand that.... even it's so hard...

Guest kwan33

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJUmQ8lumF6PdZr42T2VJ

even if he's standin wt bandmateshe looks alonethere's an emptinessa longing...grant him luv of a womanwho will take and luv him with all of her heartand let him be happy and content in life

Guest bluemoonlight

Annyeong TaecGui shippers! :-h
Baiduers are such great FBIs! They found out that during the filming at "Everland", GuiGui did a special event for Taec. :x
Looks like she's reading a handwritten card for him...and just look at his expression, enjoying it so much! :\">tygg-1.jpg

Here's a close-up of the card & you can see it's the 3-eyed alien that she loves! :)And it also looks like she drew a pic of the both of them inside the card. tygg1.jpg

And she also does a surprise dance performance for him! (Baiduers said it looks like girl group f(x)'s "NU ABO" dance)tygg2-1.jpg

Last but not least...super cute pic of our "TAECGUI" aka "ALIEN" aka "HAPPY TIME" aka "JANDORI" aka "TOM & JERRY" couple...LOL, so many nicknames & many more too, but I'll stop...hahatygg4.jpg
cr: baidu
I think this "Everland" episode is gonna air next week...can't wait! :D

Guest lauramcfarlane

Hi on the other side of the chinese taecgui couple they r saying guigui goes to see her husband concert on this weekend in Korean.............

Guest attica

The more we anticipate the coming episodes, the nearer we are to the end of the show.

Im sadden that its ending soon, but i will never regret watching their first episode because they have made a deep impact in my heart. #taecgui # fighting

Archived