(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

elis luvgeunscouple said:

power on!!

morning,,

soooo i just realize something that when 2pm visited my country Indonesia for music bank on 9 march 2013, they didn't filming wgmg. or ithe filming hasn't start yet??

3/4-3/6

They filmed @ Jeju Island (episode 6-9)

3/13

They filmed at market and home for housewarming party. (episode 10 11)

I heard that Taec was really in a good mood in Jakarta concert.Was that true?

Oh! So it's just 3 days after he got married and he must still have honeymoon hangover LOL... What must he be thinking singing 10 out of 10? Hmmm his bride who have her own version of 10 out of 10? No wonder he's so happy!

Guest femeka

Indonesian friends, it would be nice if you print Taecqui's romantic photos along with the banners with their names during 2PM's concert in Indonesia
:)>-

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Oh! So it's just 3 days after he got married and he must still have honeymoon hangover LOL... What must he be thinking singing 10 out of 10? Hmmm his bride who have her own version of 10 out of 10? No wonder he's so happy!

WAAAAAA... RIGHT!!!

i just realized it,, 2pm sing 10 point of 10 in jakarta

Guest bibidep

This pictures of TaecGui may be come from episode 13 which will air on Friday 28.  Also had a little news about this picture.

20130415_Taecyeon_GuiGui_WeGotMarried.jp

'We Got Married (World)' couple 2PM's Taecyeon and Gui Gui had fans pouting with envy with the reveal of more snapshots of themselves enjoying their date at an amusement park.

The two reached out to their own set of followers by individually uploading the pics with Gui Gui sharing on her Weibo, "Look at how excited I am today", glowing with happiness as she went matchy-matchy with her yellow bow and yellow blazer. Taecyeon also shared his adorable look for the day on his own Twitter, while writing, "Currently filming 'We Got Married (World)' at Everland".

Fans also spotted the handcuff-like object hanging from Gui Gui's wrist, which left them to wonder if she and Taecyeon had been walking around linked by the item.

Credit to Allkpop

Guest avrilcassiopeia

"Fans also spotted the handcuff-like object hanging from Gui Gui's wrist, which left them to wonder if she and Taecyeon had been

walking around linked by the item."

even w/o thaf handcuff taecgui will always stick each other like glue :))

Guest bibidep

angelangie said:

bibidep

said:

I don't know about all others shipper of TaecGui, I myself will pray hard for Taec's dream come true.  I hope Gui Gui wants to get marry next year too.   :P     Below is the article talk about Taec wanted to get marry when he turn 27.  The interview happen in May 23, 2013.

Guest bibidep

angelangie said:

avrilcassiopeia

said: "Fans also spotted the handcuff-like object hanging from Gui Gui's wrist, which left them to wonder if she and Taecyeon had been

even w/o thaf handcuff taecgui will always stick each other like glue

:))

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

"Fans also spotted the handcuff-like object hanging from Gui Gui's wrist, which left them to wonder if she and Taecyeon had been

actually they were cuff together there a picture where it shown that they are cuff together.... :)

really? can you share it unnie?

Guest avrilcassiopeia

angelangie said:

avrilcassiopeia said:

actually they were cuff together there a picture where it shown that they are cuff together.... :)

I'm sorry, but what do they mean by they are cuff together??  Is that the way Gui Gui put her hand around Taec's arm??  I'm so confuse with those.

maybe that's the mission,,,

Guest Zila Elina

bibidep said: angelangie said:

bibidep

said:

I don't know about all others shipper of TaecGui, I myself will pray hard for Taec's dream come true.  I hope Gui Gui wants to get marry next year too.   :P     Below is the article talk about Taec wanted to get marry when he turn 27.  The interview happen in May 23, 2013.

Guest Zila Elina

bibidep said: angelangie said:

avrilcassiopeia

said: "Fans also spotted the handcuff-like object hanging from Gui Gui's wrist, which left them to wonder if she and Taecyeon had been

:))

Guest bibidep

Zila Elina said: bibidep said: angelangie said:

bibidep

said:

Guest ineedlove

bibidep said: I don't know about all others shipper of TaecGui, I myself will pray hard for Taec's dream come true.  I hope Gui Gui wants to get marry next year too.   :P     Below is the article talk about Taec wanted to get marry when he turn 27.  The interview happen in May 23, 2013.

Taecyeon's original dream was to get married next year! The 2PM members were guests at a recent recording of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked them about their dreams, and Taecyeon revealed that he wanted to get married at age 27. He said, "It's my dream to get married when I'm 27. My parents married when they were 27, so it was my dream to get married at that age too. I think it'd be nice to get married young so you won't have a big generation gap with the children."

Since he turns 26 this year, he would need to get married next year to fulfill his dream. He added on, "Since I'm 27 next year, looks like my dream won't be coming true."

Taecyeon had previously mentioned that he wanted to get married when he turned 27 before, so it must be a really big dream of his! Anyone want to volunteer to help him make his dreams come true?

Credit to Allkpop

Guest Zila Elina

bibidep said: Zila Elina said: bibidep said: angelangie said:

bibidep

said:

Guest ineedlove

angelangie said: ineedlove said: bibidep said: I don't know about all others shipper of TaecGui, I myself will pray hard for Taec's dream come true.  I hope Gui Gui wants to get marry next year too.   :P     Below is the article talk about Taec wanted to get marry when he turn 27.  The interview happen in May 23, 2013.

Taecyeon's original dream was to get married next year! The 2PM members were guests at a recent recording of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked them about their dreams, and Taecyeon revealed that he wanted to get married at age 27. He said, "It's my dream to get married when I'm 27. My parents married when they were 27, so it was my dream to get married at that age too. I think it'd be nice to get married young so you won't have a big generation gap with the children."

Since he turns 26 this year, he would need to get married next year to fulfill his dream. He added on, "Since I'm 27 next year, looks like my dream won't be coming true."

Taecyeon had previously mentioned that he wanted to get married when he turned 27 before, so it must be a really big dream of his! Anyone want to volunteer to help him make his dreams come true?

Credit to Allkpop

Guest bibidep

ineedlove said: bibidep said: I don't know about all others shipper of TaecGui, I myself will pray hard for Taec's dream come true.  I hope Gui Gui wants to get marry next year too.   :P     Below is the article talk about Taec wanted to get marry when he turn 27.  The interview happen in May 23, 2013.

Guest bibidep

We all just imagine everything about this TaecGui's couple.  I think this song is perfect for both Taecyeon and Gui Gui if they have no chance to date for now.   :))

dream dream dream dream-
dream dream dream dream

when i want you in my arms
when i want you and all your charms
whenever i want you
all i have to do is dream
dream dream dream dream

when i feel blue in the night
and i need you to hold me tight
whenever i want you
all i have to do is dream
dream dream dream dream