(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest tangmo92

angelangie said: nalikahibar said: @elis and @angelangie no no no... what makes this thread so catchy is the perverted part. hahaha... i just love it :\"> =)) and i do believe taec also enjoying it... rite, Taec?? :-*

Guest nalikahibar

@angelangie aigoooo.. my head hurts just by thinking of it. haha.. miane everyone for our out-of-control-perverted-mind :)) these ahjummas need to clean their brain. haha (suddenly i felt like the mother in law on hello counselor with 2pm..) 8-|

Guest tangmo92

can some one help me?Please teach me how to post a picture in here...Thank you..
;;)
It's my first time using this kind of forum...Thank you....  :)>-

@anotherinlaw thanks for the clarification dear. Yeah it's right there In the article that the lyrics were written by Ahn Jung Yeon, A fan who won out of 1300 contestants. It's just that my heart skip a bit with Taecyeon's part and it's also it's in English so that's why and it gives different feeling too :x

He looked so cool supervising the recording. He's the boss!

Oh! Fellow Shippers maybe Taec is lurking now since he was already informed about this forum.... And he will read our perverted posts hahahaha.... Oh well, Taecyeon if you're lurking, please give Guigui a popo ok? So everybody happy LOL

Ok guys, I can't stay long... Have to hit the bed now....

Some tips for other shippers who want to post image(s) and youtube video(s) on this forum

1- To post image:

First, register an account at Photobucket site, if you don't have one:  http://www.photobucket.com/
Upload your image to your Photobucket account -->  click on your image and copy Direct link which shown as below screen-shot
3Untitled.png

Paste the Direct link in Insert Image tool --> click Submit
2Untitled-1.png

2- To post YouTube video:

Go to Youtube video --> click on Share to get the link of the video which shown as below screen-shot --> copy the Link (in red circle)

4Untitled.png

Paste the Link as shown below --> and then click on Remove Hyperlink (see below screen-shot) 
5Untitled.png

Hope this can help a little bit :D

Archived