(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ineedlove

angelangie said: @ineedlove
lets imagine this :D
looking into each other eyes...everything else cease to exist...in each other eyes there is only each other....slowly...softly...Taec put his hands on Gui Gui...and pull her towards him slowly....while GuiGui went pliantly into Taec's arms bending down...Taec slowly...softly cover Gui Gui's lips with his own...sealing their vow with an unspoken promise 
:x

Guest bibidep

This video show Taec's answered the question very funny. 
Start from 3:49 and when Taec said that he is lonely Chansung laugh a lot at Taec.
They recorded this video around the end of May and Broadcast on June 10, 2013.

Guest bibidep

No surprise for me that the song Taecyeon composed and sing by the husband and wife hit #1 spot in a matter of 4 days.  Wait until this Friday it will be all over the whole world where they show Korean program.   So happy for Taec and Gui Gui.  Husband and Wife did a good job together for the first shot, may be in Korea people not interest in them but others countries love them a lot.

Guest bladerunner

mikoshine

said:

angelangie

said:

OMG GUYS!!!! I LOVE YOU - TAECGUI had HIT NO# 1 in TAIWAN!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LOVE COUPLE FIGHTING~!!!!!!!
Credit: Baidu.com (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2405362810)
bd3eb13533fa828be405c548fc1f4134970a5a72_zps189cba0e.jpg

Guest bibidep

See, see, Taec and Gui Gui if end up together they can make a lot more money out of everything they want to do.  Both very popular in their own country, Taec had a good brain to think about the products and the services, Gui Gui had a good social life skill to go to introduce what the husband has for the people, make people feel good to buy those.  Wow, I can see together they can be a very successful couple in the future.

@Angelangie:  Of course Taec and Gui Gui have to put their own feeling in there to be able to come up with the lyrics in a day or two may be in hours.  Taec may ask Gui Gui how she feels about him or the relationship that they have up to that time, for sure Gui Gui had some feed back for Taec to completed the Lyrics for both to sing in that song.  Think about this I can't wait for the next episode to show us how they compose their song.

Guest Goongfan11

bibidep said: Welcome to TaecGui's thread @Goongfan11:    Yes, he is funny sometime but I don't know why people call him wooden Taec. 

Since before the Global We Got Married show air, I only see Taec once in the drama Cinderella but never try to find out who he was until this show he appeared with Gui Gui and now I love him a lot, like my own son.  I strongly believe everything happen always have a reason behind it and have to happen at the right time and the right place too.  Why didn't I like him before when I see him??  But I only like him when he in this show with Gui Gui, for some reason he looked good and show a lot of his personality when acting with Gui Gui.  Same for Gui Gui, I never know her before she appeared in this program, if she not been cast in this role I never ever know any thing about her.  Last April was the right time for me to know both of them in this program and now I love them to death.

Talking about Ghost, I never know much about how Taec usually wear when he not perform on stage or in the variety show, but now almost everything he wear some how people can talk about the shirt he wear and the meaning of the shirt hahhah.  Like the shirt he wore on the 1st day of script's reading, the shirt had a skeleton in the middle and has a heart in side the circle with the plus sign on the top and that appear on the upper right corner of the shirt.  Coincidence this drama that he acts in will have something relate to ghost and the girl that he acted in the show GWGM name Gui Gui also mean Ghost hahhah.  Is that mean he have to remember about Ghost all his life because of the special meaning of the word Ghost??  This Ghost drama he will act as the male lead for the first time and Ghost Gui Gui is also his first wife that he did so many first time things he never did before.  I wish him all the best for this drama.

e1g5.jpg

Also a short video about the drama script's reading.

Credit to Enewsworld[upcoming Drama 2013] Who Are You 후아유 - Page 2 - soompi

Guest sshevolkth

I was curious....do they at least show the episodes in sequence of how they filmed it?  I haven't been paying attention to the dates, but was the "I Love You" recording before or after Jeju Island? With all the editing and stuff, wondering if they also edited the dates.  

Guest bladerunner

sshevolkth

said:

I was curious....do they at least show the episodes in sequence of how they filmed it?  I haven't been paying attention to the dates, but was the "I Love You" recording before or after Jeju Island? With all the editing and stuff, wondering if they also edited the dates.  

Guest sshevolkth

ozzy

said:

tumblr_inline_mltv50cqER1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mltv6q0Gy41qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mltv6l6OLK1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mltv50cqER1qz4rgp.gif

during wedding photoshoot was my fav ever...Thats why uri guigui cant stared straight to Taec coz he has eagle eyes looks like wanna eat Guigui heart  =))

Guest bladerunner

Did you guys watch Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal show?
Mnet Scandal kinda like We Got Married but they pair idols with ordinary girls and make them BF/GF for a week and in the end of week they can decide if they want to date for real.It's very interesting to watch it after We Got Married.hahahahaI just kelp laughing.I am bad. :-j

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said:

OMG GUYS!!!! I LOVE YOU - TAECGUI had HIT NO# 1 in TAIWAN!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LOVE COUPLE FIGHTING~!!!!!!!
Credit: Baidu.com (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2405362810)
bd3eb13533fa828be405c548fc1f4134970a5a72_zps189cba0e.jpg

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner

said: Did you guys watch Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal show?

Mnet Scandal kinda

like We Got Married but they pair idols with ordinary girls and make them BF/GF for a week and in the end of week they can decide if they want to date for real.It's very interesting to watch it after We Got Married.hahahahaI just kelp laughing.I am bad. :-j

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: bladerunner said: Did you guys watch Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal show?
Mnet Scandal kinda like We Got Married but they pair idols with ordinary girls and make them BF/GF for a week and in the end of week they can decide if they want to date for real.It's very interesting to watch it after We Got Married.hahahahaI just kelp laughing.I am bad. :-j

bladerunner said: angelangie said: bladerunner said: Did you guys watch Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal show?

Archived