(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest kwan33

quite agree with language as u say Ina lu. sometime in ep 11 when taec massagee her , he tenderly say in korean..alas u luv this right..bbut G just ignore him..SO SAD (GO Mblaq :))

Guest nalikahibar

T:  I miss u G :(

I think it's not a script at all. There's guigui pic inside it.. Hahaa.

Btw, is that skull and heart drawing on his shirt? Ok, skull=dead=ghost=guigui, heart=love.

So it means, i love guigui.

Jajaja..

:-B

ah...21st and 22nd June is 2pm concert in Seoul (haha..in just another day or two)....all FBI/CSI and those TaecGui shippers who is going to the concert...apart from enjoying the concert which you must, you have one additional task (mission impossible/agent 007), ok?...get ready your camera to spot any sign of GuiGui there that night..hehehe...count on you guys... B-) :> :)>-

Guest jazcabbb

I just checked weibo and khun didn't follow guigui back yet :( someone should forward a pic to khun thats like evidence that guigui follows him so he could see and follow his sister-in-law back! lol can someone please tell this to the people in baidu? I can't because i don't know chinese very well and the only way i'm able to go around weibo is by clicking on random stuff lol :D

Archived