(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

On a brighter note... let's see how playful and adorkable Taecyon and the rest of the members are ... I can't stop laughing at his antics sometimes....

he drew his fellow members as Cats LOL

credit to the uploaders

Guest bladerunner

pluie625 said: On a brighter note... let's see how playful and adorkable Taecyon and the rest of the members are ... I can't stop laughing at his antics sometimes....

he drew his fellow members as Cats LOL

credit to the uploaders

Guest Goongfan11

@pluie625  Gomawo...LOL!!!   I was feeling sad after watching that video of Jay Park having to leave 2PM because of the controversary from his remarks. That in itself was so sad.  But then seeing your video made me happy. The video of Taec and Nickhun using those red toy dolls dancing to "I'll Be Back"  was too cute!!  Taec is so funny...and then Nickhun is seeing how much fun Taec is having and decides to join him with his dancing doll too.  Hilarious! This is something that GuiGui would have loved to see.  I could imagine her doing the same thing and joining him if she was there.
Taec is definitely adorkable.  
Thanks again!!!
2PM fighting!!!

Guest bibidep

Welcome to TaecGui's thread @Goongfan11:    Yes, he is funny sometime but I don't know why people call him wooden Taec. 

Since before the Global We Got Married show air, I only see Taec once in the drama Cinderella but never try to find out who he was until this show he appeared with Gui Gui and now I love him a lot, like my own son.  I strongly believe everything happen always have a reason behind it and have to happen at the right time and the right place too.  Why didn't I like him before when I see him??  But I only like him when he in this show with Gui Gui, for some reason he looked good and show a lot of his personality when acting with Gui Gui.  Same for Gui Gui, I never know her before she appeared in this program, if she not been cast in this role I never ever know any thing about her.  Last April was the right time for me to know both of them in this program and now I love them to death.

Talking about Ghost, I never know much about how Taec usually wear when he not perform on stage or in the variety show, but now almost everything he wear some how people can talk about the shirt he wear and the meaning of the shirt hahhah.  Like the shirt he wore on the 1st day of script's reading, the shirt had a skeleton in the middle and has a heart in side the circle with the plus sign on the top and that appear on the upper right corner of the shirt.  Coincidence this drama that he acts in will have something relate to ghost and the girl that he acted in the show GWGM name Gui Gui also mean Ghost hahhah.  Is that mean he have to remember about Ghost all his life because of the special meaning of the word Ghost??  This Ghost drama he will act as the male lead for the first time and Ghost Gui Gui is also his first wife that he did so many first time things he never did before.  I wish him all the best for this drama.

e1g5.jpg

Also a short video about the drama script's reading.

Credit to Enewsworld

Guest bibidep

Here is the new song that Taec composed for his band to put in the album call ""Grown"".  I bring here so our shippers, especially Angelangie can listen to his new song.  It sound sexxxy and soft but not feel like he wants to tear his shirt off hahaha.  The first song and the name is Traicion.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UE3WmYAfbCI&list=PLVl2h70p_BRckZbEtog3yS7DqP2dL6VuK

Guest bladerunner

elis luvgeunscouple

said: power on!!

morning,,

soooo i just realize something that when 2pm visited my country Indonesia for music bank on 9 march 2013, they didn't filming wgmg. or ithe filming hasn't start yet??

Guest nalikahibar

elis luvgeunscouple said: power on!!

morning,,

soooo i just realize something that when 2pm visited my country Indonesia for music bank on 9 march 2013, they didn't filming wgmg. or ithe filming hasn't start yet??

Guest avrilcassiopeia

elis luvgeunscouple said:

power on!!

morning,,

hi elis! am from indonesia too... ^^ btw, next july 2pm will be here too at mnet countdown.. so, will you attend? if u decide too attend, please bring a lot of taecgui's stuff there.. haha. how i wish i could attend to watch uri groom... but what can i do, am a mother.. there's a little girl who always become my tail, follow me wherever i am. or should i bring her?? and let her hold a big taecgui banner?? haha..

AKU DARI INDONESIA JUGA >♥<

nalikahibar said:

elis luvgeunscouple said:

power on!!

morning,,

hi elis! am from indonesia too... ^^ btw, next july 2pm will be here too at mnet countdown.. so, will you attend? if u decide too attend, please bring a lot of taecgui's stuff there.. haha. how i wish i could attend to watch uri groom... but what can i do, am a mother.. there's a little girl who always become my tail, follow me wherever i am. or should i bring her?? and let her hold a big taecgui banner?? haha..

YES!! Dress her like Gui Gui!!! Bring all the TaecGui banners you can.

good idea.please make sure Taec sees it OK?...make your banners are big, bright and eye catchy enough OK? and from the banners please tell Taec,

he has millions and millions and millions of blessings and supports from us, TaecGui shippers..so, please be brave.

Guest bibidep

I don't know about all others shipper of TaecGui, I myself will pray hard for Taec's dream come true.  I hope Gui Gui wants to get marry next year too.   :P     Below is the article talk about Taec wanted to get marry when he turn 27.  The interview happen in May 23, 2013.

Taecyeon's original dream was to get married next year! The 2PM members were guests at a recent recording of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked them about their dreams, and Taecyeon revealed that he wanted to get married at age 27. He said, "It's my dream to get married when I'm 27. My parents married when they were 27, so it was my dream to get married at that age too. I think it'd be nice to get married young so you won't have a big generation gap with the children."

Since he turns 26 this year, he would need to get married next year to fulfill his dream. He added on, "Since I'm 27 next year, looks like my dream won't be coming true."

Taecyeon had previously mentioned that he wanted to get married when he turned 27 before, so it must be a really big dream of his! Anyone want to volunteer to help him make his dreams come true?

Credit to Allkpop

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@elis luvgeunscouple @nalikahibar aku kayanya ga bisa, cuz bulan puasa,, ga dibolehin ke jakarta :(

#sorry for the others shipper if i use bahasa in here

Archived