(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

So..just like said earlier these FBI / CSI and Teacgui shippers who is going to the concert MUST go raid every inch of the Jamsil Indoor Stadium to spot any sign of GuiGui that night..get ready the camera and we are waiting for good news, ok....pray hard pray hard pray hard....

Guest sshevolkth

credit to WGM 2PM Taecyeon and Gui Gui - WGM Global Yeonjie Couple
ScreenShot2013-06-20at52211AM.png
Has anyone bought a copy of this yet?  

Guest sshevolkth

2PM's Taecyeon expressed his excitement for his upcoming role in tvN's newest drama, 'Who Are You?".

Taecyeon gets the main lead role in this creepy romance story about a supernatural figure who can see ghosts but believes only things that he can see and touch. The female lead role will be played by star actress So Yi Hyun.

The director, Cho Hyun Tak, revealed the reasons behind his casting. "I had a lot of trust in Taecyeon as an actor," he said. "I felt that the character of Cha Gun Woo and Taecyeon matched very well. I casted him because I saw a lot of potential in him as an actor."

Taecyeon's comeback as an actor is after almost 2 years of break from his successful role in popular dramas such as 'Cinderella Sister' and 'Dream High' in which he showed great potential to be a star actor.

He also made headlines and gained more international fans through 'We got married - global edition' as popular Taiwanese actress Gui Gui's virtual husband. 

Taecyeon, meanwhile, promised that he would put everything he had into his role. "I feel just as anxious as I did before my debut," he said. "I'll try my best for my character."

C:kpopinsider

GuiGui definitely makes her man shine. ;)

Guys let's voteI don't know what category this is but guigui is currently on top 6 let's make her rank #1. http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=109

another one is for our couplehttp://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/38956

vote here:(need to register)http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=118

Taemin and Son Na Eun (Innocent Couple) is in the lead followed by TaecGui

Guest lauramcfarlane

@ Angelangie, just wonder which country you from? I from HK and I marry a english man live in UK for 34 years.

Guest femeka

for Taecgui's sake, I already voted for them. I guess we can vote everyday until 23 June. Will vote for them everyday until the vote is closed :)

Guest szar92

"Thank you taiwan~♥ [Naver]Taecyeon-GuiGui's 'I love you',1st place on Taiwanese iTunes chart "
hehe i love the "Taecyeon-GuiGui's" part lol

Guest lauramcfarlane

Just got a message from tweet taecyeon ok, say thank you Taiwan because taec and Guigui " l love you" 1st place on Taiwanese itunes chart.

Guest sshevolkth

Awwww, there's also a heart with Taec's tweet :x

Perhaps he already texted or already spoke to his wife privately to express his excitement for their love song. :>

Archived