[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

this is some real interesting scoop ;)) :))

from this video

0845149989.gif

PSH said that before the actual filming, both LMH & KWB would clean shave their faces in the morning...

Unfortunately, when the clock strikes at 6pm, she could very clearly see the reappearance of both guys stubble :)

iJQ4bFNE.gif

LMH then added on "since we are gonna film more past midnight scenes..I've specially requested from the director to give us(men)

more time cleaning up our faces before we can easily put on some make-up." :)

the MC then jokingly said "clean shaving time?"

all three of em (LMH,PSH & KWB) LOL very loudly :))

Ftl9PbdUh.gif

LMH jokingly said "If we don't clean shave our faces, we would all become stubbled heirs!" :))

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr to dc

So fascinating to see this two so close and comfortable with each other. A bit surprise to find out that Kim Won is Rachel's first love. Be honest, who wouldn't?  Tan might have a crush on her when he was young while she likes his brother. The Rachel who is talking to Kim Won seems to be similar with the Rachel that Kim Tan wants to see again. Smart, pretty and adult. Sweet and honest.If not because , I have already ship  Rachel and Young Do  , Kim Won and Hyun Joo together from the beginning I might consider ship this two together since they surprisingly have great chemistry ~It's good to see this two lonely person have an genuine conversation like this. Can't wait to see more interaction from this two, of course as brother-sister. And I can't help but staring at Won. His smile :x

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Another episode today and I know everybody is excited, please follow the thread rules and don't quote images and videos, if you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

There are always few couples in Kim Eun Sook's dramas.I think the endgame couples for this drama will be Kim Tan and Cha Eun SangChoi Young Do and RachelYoon Chan Young and Lee Bo NaKim Won and Jeon Hyun JooEsther Lee and Yoon Jae Ho ( There is high possibility that they will be back together . They obviously still have strong feeling for each other. Chan Young will become Rachel's brother and I agree with others that it's a good idea. Chan Young and his dad are both sweet ,understanding and caring person. Imagine Rachel and Bona are sister-in-law? Chan Young and Young Do as brother-in-law? The house is on fire haha )May be Myung Soo and Kang Ye Sol as well( Bona's friend who has a crush on Young Do)Lee Hyo Shin and ?  ( forever alone sighs)