[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Kiera Neon

I 'm with you @ stucked  in giving  @ hyall BIG bear hug. Love you very very very  much for your words. MTE respect others opinions, view or choice whatsoever but that was something......i thought of writing  comment but i'm not good  with words so....Anyway, thanks  and  super  loving LMH  and PSH they do have a  great chemistry and  now LMH is among my fav actor. :x

LovelyJM said:
hahahaha ikr,just thought  YD with that person makes me want to :(( actually am soo not really interested about KT's big bros love story,but i was kinda hoping that if it was possible it would keep that girl's atention away from YD,KT and ES's love triangle lol, :))

Guest sullifish

chingu 30 minutes left..i want to see the continue of last nite cliffhanger..will kim tan chase eun sang after say stay there?or does eun sang say something to kim tan before departure?maybe ask him go back seoul?lol

@hyall: I hear what you are saying and it is true. Shinhye is a good actress and is adorable, cute too. The nature of the roles that she has played does tend to give a wrong impression of her acting abilities to those who have not seen her in other roles. She has a huge potential to be even better with time and experience.

Golden Lion Awards winner - Director Kim Ki-duk (“Pieta’s producer and PD) praising Park Shin Hye’s performance in “The gift of room 7” had this to say about her.
“Park Shin Hye - the recent most glamorous actress & perhaps South Korea’s top actress with unshakable position in near future! "

Shinhye did say that she wants to play roles that she will be unable to later on when she is older. Her studies that she undertakes seriously also restrict her in many ways. Meanwhile, she takes any opportunity to take ones that fascinate her like DWIAAG and gift of room 7

@yhshyeaoife @juju84 @Shinhye Lauren @LovelyJM I don't know wether I qualify to be in your small group because although, I am looking forward to WB and Shinhye interaction and would love to see them paired but I also love LMH and Shinhye tandem too. A lovely triangle waiting to happen. :-/ What to do? This is why I don't want to see Rachel and WB together although that looks so promising too. :-S . Then again, Rachel and KW can be so good too. #-o . When you think of it, everyone can be mixed and matched based on personal like and dislikes.

What has this drama reduced a perfectly sane person to? I need to blame someone for this......KES , the marvellous cast? Really don't know....... ~X(