[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

About the ratings did Boys over Flowers do well as I did not follow the drama debut and ratings I am curious,I watched it after it had aired. We all now know it did very well overseas so even if the ratings in Korea for Heirs are not going up fast they are marketing for overseas too seeing the deal with Drama Fever so may be we just need to hang on and see how they do. Personally I think this type of drama is not what the ahjummas that drive the rating watch and so the rating may never top the makjangs.

Guest myhepyending

can't wait for CYD & CES first meet up   ;);))
also....i think myung soo really like bo na...like sincerely but bo na never consider its true i think....she thought maybe he is just joking.....just my 2 cents... :P

hyall said: About the ratings did Boys over Flowers do well as I did not follow the drama debut and ratings I am curious,I watched it after it had aired. We all now know it did very well overseas so even if the ratings in Korea for Heirs are not going up fast they are marketing for overseas too seeing the deal with Drama Fever so may be we just need to hang on and see how they do. Personally I think this type of drama is not what the ahjummas that drive the rating watch and so the rating may never top the makjangs.

ok right here with this look he show his true feeling

even she gets it, see...

now it,s up 2 her ...

can she forget this reality that he,s actually have a fiance...

it,s really tough

yhshyeaoife said: Why do i feel that only we're in YD nd ES ship. I know there're others too  who prefers YD nd ES  but here we're like...1,2,3...the end...Aish !!But had to agree  KT nd ES  are cudorable together. :))
And totally in love with Lee Minho...his eyes are impressive....emotions it feels. :))

Someone commented on PSH's acting and how she basically acts the same in every drama. To be fair let's be honest here how many ways can you play poor girl meets rich guy or how rich guy likes poor girl scenario to make it so earth shatteringly different. There is simply not much scope in those roles where the poor girl works herself to death and cries a lot. What I love and this is absolutely true about PSH is her adorable and cute factor it is through the roof. She is to the nth degree absolutely adorable. She plays that role well and by golly it is very well done. Everyone thinks its effortless but ask Meg Ryan who played the 'girl next door' cute to a 't' that it is not a reflection of your acting chops but rather the fact that once you get typecasted that is what the role requires. She plays the role well and to her credit she is credible in it and her crying scenes from watching her in 'you're beautiful' and 'heartstrings' will be heart wrenching as always.
I feel that sometimes people forget that when you are not getting a whole range of acting from an actress or actor the fault often lies with they type of role and sometimes when they break out of it and play something totally different one might in future see a different talent but many actresses and actors play comfortable roles because they are good at that one role . 

Guest destinii23

Tanny and Sangy~!
I love how their mutual trust has developed over these 3 episodes.ES, from blockading her door with furniture to unknowingly falling asleep in his car, then in the same room with KT, that's a big leap!
I think it's also because of this trust that they're not that jumpy about those moments of kinship, and they allow each other into their private space (like in episode 2, where KT leaned into ES when she was logging into her SNS, and in episode 3, where ES leaned forward to KT to ask about his hung).
It's also based on this trust that ES has for KT, such that her opinion of him won't waver despite her best friend's (CY) comments and RH's biting speech at the awkward pancake meeting.
However, I hope it doesn't get shattered when KT is revealed to be related to the Jeguk group, that she hates, but has misunderstandings about (her mother's real dynamics about working in the household), in a very intimate way...

Oh yaaaaas!! It's waiting time again and I hope I'm not disconnected from the net. Again. :)) :)) :)) Woooot! Hellooooooooo Heirs!!!! :D

I know that most of you are replaying ep. 3 right now. Hihihihi! @ZarraJae, gomawo for yesterday's recaps, awesome as always. Please take care of US again tonight. Hohoho! @ohoheli, I'm summoning you right now screencap god!!! WE. And that will be hordes of heirs fans are expecting ur lightning fast screenies. :D Haha! Thanks chingu. PMd u by the way. Hehe. Aaaaand to all others, let's camp and spazz together!!! Wooot!

@jjsweeter0211 again, SARANGHAEEEEEE!!! For all your updates and stills.. :D

@hyall. I'd give you a BIG bear hug for saying that about PSH. And yes, I totally respect the others opinions for her acting chops but.. I super disagree. I loved her first for her acting. Her being cute is just a bonus. Thaaaaanks!!! :D

Also, LMH is great as well. I don't know why people keep on harping of the inadequacies of the drama. Aish. Hahaha! GO HEIRS!!!!