[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ceecile said: I liked Won and Rachel's scenes and I might even like them together too. They had more chemistry in those few scenes than Tan and Eun Sang had in the whole drama so far lol. I'm not even bothered by their ages because I refuse to believe they are in high school no matter what lies the writer tries to feed me. They are all in their 20s as far as I'm concerned. But I'm pretty sure Won is going to have a love line with Im Joo Eun's teacher character.

When ES reached home, the whole apartment was emptied out! Were they evicted?
KT is sitting at his poolside, looking sad, while his friends were enjoying themselves. 
New character introduced ... lady tutor for HS? Her phone rings but she doesn't answer.
KW is buying a necklace.

Guest leshora

Finally watched ep3 on DramaFever, still catching up with posts ^^

The ending.. waaah I think Eun Sang will walk away leaving Tan longing after her forevermore. Inadvertently she's a naughty wicked girl to leave Tan like that, but it's also Tan's fault for not clarifying his lack of interest to Rachel. If he is suffering why can't he walk away from the whole engagement? Why is he suffering? Can't wait to find out what the reason is!

On Rachel's accent in EN, she does have a slight accent, not much but there's a hesitation/slight pause in her english pronunciation, otherwise in my opinion they are all doing great :) Even Rachel's Japanese seems pretty good :)

What's the bet the ending scene for ep 4 is when Eun Sang walks in between the Tan and Woo Bin showdown? :D

Woo Bin is very masculine, but his wide set eyes are umm a bit unusual.  Somtimes he looks downright Chainsaw Texas massacre scary. I'll be staying in the Min Ho camp :D

Upon arrival home ES learns that mum has moved to her work place to look after someone who is sick. Now we see the new girl (dont know her name). HS ask why didnt she quit since always get scolding from boss. She replies cos she is paid. ES is angry with mum now after learning that sis called mum and mum knows the truth. Later mum tells ES that they are going to stay at KT's house after neg. with KT's mum to hide the fact that she knows what latter is doing to step mum.

ES went to find her mother at the Kim Residence. While her Mom went inside to ask the 3rd lady of the house something, 2nd lady of the house arrived. 
Seems that permission was granted for ES to stay - her mother brought her inside the house.
2 ladies of the house are arguing. 2nd lady slapped 3rd lady. Then KW arrived home, so they stopped quarrelling.

Was the relationship between ES's mother and KT's mother ever explained? It seems strange that the second wife receives her so well since she doesn't speak. I'm wondering if there is a back story. And this is putting blackmailing/making deals aside.
So ES starts living at KT's house. Later she attends the same school. They are going to be around each other 24/7.