JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

6 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

Noticed: " when there are an event like award or something they never attend it at the same time". I believe  they still contact to each other otherwise how can they know when the one of attend to the award event?

Yeah i believe they still contact each other, Jong Kook hyung always say he just have around 10 women contact in his Phone, i believe one of the contact is Eun Hye noona. Remember when he apologized for choosing Eun Hye noona as his ideal type in Healing Camp? The article says that Jong Kook Hyung personally apologized to Eun Hye noona, that's why i believe one of the contact women he has in his Phone is Eun Hye noona, so it's likely they were still contact each other.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, secretsupporter97 said:

Yeah i believe they still contact each other, Jong Kook hyung always say he just have around 10 women contact in his Phone, i believe one of the contact is Eun Hye noona. Remember when he apologized for choosing Eun Hye noona as his ideal type in Healing Camp? The article says that Jong Kook Hyung personally apologized to Eun Hye noona, that's why i believe one of the contact women he has in his Phone is Eun Hye noona, so it's likely they were still contact each other.

So when he said Eun Hye has changed her number was lied, how come he knows if he didn't call her? (In happy together show when the question did he have Eun Hye number):lol:

On 1/11/2017 at 5:49 AM, Aquariuslady said:

So when he said Eun Hye has changed her number was lied, how come he knows if he didn't call her? (In happy together show when the question did he have Eun Hye number):lol:

He could be lying, or maybe he ask her number to Eun Hye noona manager or friends?, or maybe Eun Hye noona tell her new number to Jong Kook hyung? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by secretsupporter97
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Guys! Have you watched Running Man Episode 356??? I suggest that you should watch that episode because our One Man is saying our One Woman's name again. It's been a while since he has stopped saying his name. Starting from 41:37...that's where the heart skipping started.

I really did shout upon hearing what he said. HAHHAHHAHHA 

I'm making hunches again whether they are together again....you should really watch if you really want to make your heart skip a beat because mine did. 

• Like 1

Hi!

I've watched the latest episode of running man and indeed KJK mentioned YEH..hahaha

It seems like KJK wanted to say her name on the previous question, "who do you like to be a guest?" but the time runs out..you will notice his lips,he wanted to say "Yoon"..and then the next question comes.."who's the hottest singer now?" he was able to shout it out! YOON EUN HYE! I sooooo love it!

KJKYEH forever!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crizane said:

Hi!

I've watched the latest episode of running man and indeed KJK mentioned YEH..hahaha

It seems like KJK wanted to say her name on the previous question, "who do you like to be a guest?" but the time runs out..you will notice his lips,he wanted to say "Yoon"..and then the next question comes.."who's the hottest singer now?" he was able to shout it out! YOON EUN HYE! I sooooo love it!

KJKYEH forever!

Yes you are right, he really wanted to utter YEH's name. He just didnt have enough time. God I have been watching the latest epeisode and I cant get the hell out of it. So much giggling and shouting!!!

I know I'm too obvious that I still root for them. 

KJK and YEH forever!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-27 at 11:30 AM, Ir7yn3 said:

Yes you are right, he really wanted to utter YEH's name. He just didnt have enough time. God I have been watching the latest epeisode and I cant get the hell out of it. So much giggling and shouting!!!

I know I'm too obvious that I still root for them. 

KJK and YEH forever!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And his game partner in latest episode is Hong Jin Yong, she was in "My Fair Lady " Kdrama together with YEH

And the other " Happy Together " program as a female guest mentioned YEH

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be married soon...I hope Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook will get married also. I really really really hope so. 

Wedding bells please for the two of them. 

• Like 1

Have you watch the latest episode of Running Man? Starting from 35:18, your eyebrows will surely rise if you hear Yoo Jae Suk say this, "You think he got married when he filmed "X-Man". "

It's a LOL since Jong Kook Oppa's reaction was sort of like "Be Quiet" or "Shut Up" to Yoo Jae Suk.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ir7yn3 said:

Have you watch the latest episode of Running Man? Starting from 35:18, your eyebrows will surely rise if you hear Yoo Jae Suk say this, "You think he got married when he filmed "X-Man". "

It's a LOL since Jong Kook Oppa's reaction was sort of like "Be Quiet" or "Shut Up" to Yoo Jae Suk.

Even So Min thought Jong Kook was married:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aquariuslady said:

Even So Min thought Jong Kook was married:D

Yeah you are right! HAHAHAHHA or maybe she taught he is married because she knows something about Kim Jong Kook Oppa's relationship that we fans don't know. HAHHAHHAHA 

That part was really funny! I hope Jong Kook Oppa and Eun Hye Eonnie are back together since the members are mentioning her again...

• 2 weeks later...

It has really been so many times that the RM members and so many people have mentioned YEH Eonnie to distract and tease KJK Oppa...Here is a linka just found while watching videos of the two whether it is old or new.

I just keep on smiling,wishing and dreaming that one day they'll be together. Phew! 

• Like 4

On 2017-7-21 at 4:55 PM, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Anyone see the teaser of Turbo's new album? KJK drive a car/Cabriolet and I also see YEH Instagram's new post that she is on a car/cabriolet too. I may think too much but I still happy to see them have a same point at the same time. :)

I am thinking the same too when I watch both of videos :D, a similar type of cars

• Like 3

I'm not sure if this is YEH's official Weibo account but it was updated last July 20 after a long time with the same video that was uploaded on her IG...I think she updated her Weibo to support KJK's album..KJK also updated his Weibo a day after YEH..here are the links for both KJK and YEH's Weibo:

https://m.weibo.cn/p/1005055336726164

https://m.weibo.cn/p/1005055269842709

Still hoping for them! KJKYEH forever!

• Like 4