JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

10 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

I'm not sure if this is YEH's official Weibo account but it was updated last July 20 after a long time with the same video that was uploaded on her IG...I think she updated her Weibo to support KJK's album..KJK also updated his Weibo a day after YEH..here are the links for both KJK and YEH's Weibo:

https://m.weibo.cn/p/1005055336726164

https://m.weibo.cn/p/1005055269842709

Still hoping for them! KJKYEH forever!

HAHAHHAHHAHHA what a mere COINCIDENCE????

Are they implying something??? Hahhahah 

• Like 2

Hello!! Been awhile since im here..

Have anyone listened/read the translations of the songs from Turbo Mini Album? 3 of the 4 songs are co-written with KJK. And reading the translations, i just had a funny feeling that the songs are dedicated to someone.. maybe that ONE WOMAN?

If you have not read the lyrics/translations, KJKINTL has shared them on their FB page.

And yes.. i will still try to believe in them.. :wub:

• Like 3

On 7/26/2017 at 2:30 AM, ainkimura said:

Have anyone listened/read the translations of the songs from Turbo Mini Album? 3 of the 4 songs are co-written with KJK. And reading the translations, i just had a funny feeling that the songs are dedicated to someone.. maybe that ONE WOMAN?

If you have not read the lyrics/translations, KJKINTL has shared them on their FB page.

Here is the song. It really does make sense at all. KJK and YEH!!!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ainkimura said:

Specially on " Picture Background " song lyrics :wub:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Ir7yn3 said:

Here is the song. It really does make sense at all. KJK and YEH!!!

Have been lurking into this forum for few days but today decided to participate a little . .  yeah you're totally right , there's a huge  difference between the songs written by Kjk vs others.. Its like em reading their story or wish... Awww just love It totally!! 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ariij said:

Have been lurking into this forum for few days but today decided to participate a little . .  yeah you're totally right , there's a huge  difference between the songs written by Kjk vs others.. Its like em reading their story or wish... Awww just love It totally!! 

Yeah its like their wish to be together yet they can't due to their busy schedules and what I think is that Eun Hye eonnie is isn't ready yet due to her flactuating career status. Maybe she is financially stable because she has business and endorsement but her career in South Korea is quiet the issue. For my opinion, they will be together, its only what I think, they'll be together once Eun Hye eonnie's comeback in K-Ent is a success...

Hehehheheh just a hopeful thought....

I just want to share this links...these are the links that if you click will open in a new tab and will show the lyrics of TURBO's songs with translations....

Picture Background, Paradise, Hot Sugar, and Like A Man

I just really want to share since among these songs, I love all the songs and its meaning....Hehehhehe just sharin...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Anyone see KJK on radio star ep 539? They review Xman cut of KJK & YEH Of course. I'm sad that MCs didn't talk anything about their loveline. 

Do you mean when they asked about Yoo Jae Suk?  Just wondering they asked about him but why they play back Xman memory Of Course game between YEH & KJK? Well... they can play back the other Xman scenes who have YJS in there or could be Running Man scenes? :smirk:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Waiting for Engsub ^_^! I see that KJK is extremely happy and laughing out loud when listening YEH's name. He has just heard "YOON" and understands whom the mother talked about while the MCs haven't yet known.

Yes you are right! I am watching right now an unsub Video ofit and even I hardly understand their conversation, I can still feel his happiness and love HHAHHAHA <3 <3 <3 

Lots of love for them <3 <3 <3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

hi guys!

here's the video with eng sub:

http://ikshow.net/shows/mom-s-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-50/

kjkyeh forever! 

HAHAHAHA He really was sweating when he was asked about it and told that they could end up together since he is not married and she isn't also.

JongYoon Couple Fighting!!!!

there will still be hope until they are not married and a dating scandal hasn't been confirmed at all. KJKYEH!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Kim Gun Mo's mother said, "I heard you like Yoon Eun Hye?" I wonder whom she heard from. May JongYoon CP be not a secret among celebrities?

I think their relationship wasnt secret anymore, not only among celebrities but korean peoples even overseas fans including us (I still remember when YEH attended pers conferences to promote her movie which director by her, there were cameraman whispered to his friend by mentioned KJK, plus whenever  he got TV interviews and asked about his ideal type he always mentioned her, and when before she sang in MAMA 2014, the one of fans yelling KJK's name..

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

I think their relationship wasnt secret anymore, not only among celebrities but korean peoples even overseas fans including us (I still remember when YEH attended pers conferences to promote her movie which director by her, there were cameraman whispered to his friend by mentioned KJK, plus whenever  he got TV interviews and asked about his ideal type he always mentioned her, and when before she sang in MAMA 2014, the one of fans yelling KJK's name..

Yes you are right. Its not a secret. That's why other celebrities are keeping at as a secret or not talking about it because they also have their own secrets which other celebrities can reveal also.

Let's just wait. In no time, everything will be revealed and WE all hope that they end up together just like what Kim Gun Mo's mom said.

Kim Jong Kook <3 Yoon Eun Hye Hwaiting!!!!!

This has been released yesterday...maybe the one who made this is one of JOngYoon Couple fan..

I reallycan't stop listening how they asked him and how he did react. HIs smile can' be measures. Fighting for them!!!

• Like 3