JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Have you guys watch the latest running man ep 372,  kjk said if he's got a girl he likes, he would tease or joke around with her, remember how he teased with yeh in xman ?  When MC Yoo asked what kjk liked about yeh, his answer was "strength" .  In an "Of-course" game, yeh told the player not to continue talking to her like that, otherwise Jongkook oppa would be upset, and then kjk said " it's ok, i'm fine with that".  Not to mention there were numerous times that kjk joked about yeh's heavy weight.  They had had such a sweet time.

Take a look at this, Dragon Club ep 1, chinese subtitles

http://lemonidolshow.com/11920.html

You can feel how lonely kjk felt at this kind of age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, happy214188021 said:

Personally, I’m not worried about this because the media seems to be a Spartacus shipper. There’s no proof that he’s jealous or anything, so I’m fine with it. Maybe he was bored and was just teasing. 

ikr! we knows how much respect he has for women...maybe he felt that it was an inappropriate thing to say because it quite insensitive on behalf of Byul too...like last time when HAHA suddenly brought up their past loveline, other members scolded him! lol..

tbh, i think fans making a big deal about he's jealous or not..lol....as if he cant even glance in one direction without people speculating he is in love with that girl B)

for me, it's more fishy when he said YEH as the hottest singer! come on, he went to the same gym with EXO..so where was the logic his answer come?? hahaha..:wacko:

• Like 3

On 9/23/2017 at 11:01 PM, skwkpjip said:

hi everyone i'm new here.  I want to share this, listen to what yeh said about her boyfriend, and recall what kjk said in his blind date episode in running man.  They are talking about the same thing!!

For those who don't know Korean or Chinese, in 5'05"  mc yoo asks everyone to tell a sweet love story from their own experience.  Yeh then says,  she had to meet her boyfriend at home cos' she couldn't go out.  As they're watching tv at home and some pretty girls show up, her boyfriend told her that none of them look pretty to him.   yeh said at first she felt happy about that, but as time went on and this kind of conversation repeated a few times, she gets worried that it could be a joke or a lie.  Yoojaesuk asked if her boyfriend meant "you are the most beautiful to me", then yeh quoted her boyfriend saying "i just like the way you look", yeh doesn't think it was a compliment.   no matter what, yeh considers this is a sweet thing afterall because she feels like being treated preciously, like a queen.

Hi Guys,

Have you watched the latest ep of running man?

Here’s the link:

http://kshow123.net/show/running-man/episode-374.html

At around 50:00, members had a role playing game where in they needed to be sweet with the female guest and when it was KJK’s turn, he role played a guy and a girl watching TV at home and he gave the remote control saying that you pick whatever channel you want, i’ll just watch you.

I remembered what YEH’s boyfriend said to her on the video above. I think they love watching TV at home since they can’t go out and KJK is fond of saying sweet lines to YEH while watching TV.hahaha

KJKYEH forever!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

23279656_1352530728208164_72526684610740

finally, Yoon Eun Hye to return to variety for the first time in 10 years in tvN's 'Dear My Human'..:heart:

It is a program that shows the ordinary lives of celebrities with their pets, with a focus on how they communicate and bond with each other...and according to some article, her longtime pet died last year!:(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

Kim Jong Kook Details His Ideal type - 

i wonder but why youtuber always put their name together on KJK's news??

it just like watching GOONG 2..

the same heroins with different hero..haha..

like 10 years ago, GOONG vs XMan..goong fans rooting for GOONG COUPLE..i told you their shippers were NO JOKE back then! while everyone believe something going on between Goong Couple, in fact it was Jo Jihoon who dating to Jihyo..:tongue: real fans knew KJK was dating YEH back then based on some solid evidence..haha..:wink:

10years has passed and goong was over..now it's like a battle between RM Spartace vs XMan Couple..lol..fans fight over and over who's suitable partner for KJK..everything is change yet KJK's ideal type still remain..kkkk...tbh, it is not too hard to guess his ideal type..someone feminine/girlish with bright personality which is fit with YEH..she has volume body too! like HAHA said on BP's latest epi, kjk prefers curvy than skinny! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

I really don't understand why are fans always compare the team up of the XMAN Couple and the Spartace Couple. But for my opinion, it's really up to KJK whom she'll choose because SJH and YEH. He suits both the women but for us it is always for YEH.

Let's always be JongYoon Couple a.k.a. XMAN Couple!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ir7yn3 said:

I really don't understand why are fans always compare the team up of the XMAN Couple and the Spartace Couple. But for my opinion, it's really up to KJK whom she'll choose because SJH and YEH. He suits both the women but for us it is always for YEH.

Let's always be JongYoon Couple a.k.a. XMAN Couple!!!

well..it's nothing new because KJK really has chemistry with all women he works in variety shows..lol..just like YEH, fans always ship her with all leading actors she worked..

• Like 2