JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

On 9/8/2016 at 11:02 PM, Ir7yn3 said:

Starting from 11:35, Kim Jong Kook Oppa started to introduce his guest and a friend. He really is something.

I am rooting for them.

I am a total fan of our One Man that's why I joined lots of fanpage in FB and other stuff but a photo came about...a photo of him talking to that RM girl official member. They were talking privately and they are talking seriously. Both their agency told the citizens and netizens that they are just close friend but they are not acting as just "Close Friend".

I hope being a close friend is just what really makes them coz I really want One Man and One Woman to be together.

Hello! Coming from someone who has been a One Man One Woman supporter since 2007 (and in the old forums like asianfanatics etc) I'll just like to say that our ship here is probably the oldest but I will always continue to believe until one party announces their marriage to someone else. 

I'll like to think that his friends/the Korean media definitely knows something (every time he goes on talkshows, YEH's name is the one being mentioned instead of another lady. every time a reporter asks about his 'type', they always give him the choice of YEH.)

When he was filming Family Outing previously, there were also people who shipped him with the other female cast. Let's just be patient and have faith. :)

• Like 3

Throw back to RM ep 208, start 15:35 when JSJ asked to Suzy will she get into drama filming, suzy said yes she will, then HaHa said dont do it..dont do it...she must be have alot kissing scene, then Gary said your oppa fans cant bear it. KJK said we have to let go her if come into her job. Oppa..who do you mean "her" Suzy or YEH?:rolleyes: as we know hows when YEH did in her drama movies, she known as a great kisser:P

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! It's been so long since somebody posted in this page.

Is One Woman and One Man still possible? 

Running Man members hasn't mentioned our One Woman lately and they hadn't been teasing our One Man. The thing is that, I have watched unintentionally and coincidentally some videos of our One Man with that RM girl member. They seem to have something. They already both have said few months ago that they are just friends regarding about the dating issue they have, but I don't think so. I'm starting to doubt this couple (Our One Man and One Woman, which I shouldn't be doing). 

I know that the public knows that our One Man is single and he haven't found his behalf, but I think, he already did and it's not our One Woman. I don't know. I don't know if I still need to doubt OUR POWER COUPLE because this has been so long and no announcement yet.

When One Man gets along so much with that RM girl member, it always made me doubt. Every time. That's why I posted here because I want anyone or someone who's a member here to 'enlighten' me to still believe in this couple.

Thank You! I hope someone can give me so much of a detail or a proof for this year that I still need to believe and hold on to the couple.

• Like 1

ir7yn3

Regarding Kim Jong kook and running man lady
For me this is impossible pairing 
It just difficult to accept
She was paired with his colleague for almost 5 years , they just stopped after mind analysis episode this year !
He was very supportive for there relationship, even he said they should date at this stage and other stuff
Even if Monday couple is only acting and for the show only
He said that outside running man in his interviews
In all there fan meeting ، the cheek kiss and all
Especially that Gary really showed interest in her before!
I can't imagine how awkward it will be if they became a couple!
This will be the biggest blot twist!

My mind can't digested it!
Even if Monday couple is not like before ,but still her to be a couple with Kjk is less possible! And she still promoting Gary brand (haylang) it may mean nothing but just saying !
Maybe it me who only see this but they look like sibling kind of relationship rather than love! 
I guess it was never romantic between them!
And running man still keep pairing him with the other guests !
She is really pretty but from Kjk personality I don't think she is close to his ideal type!
Also Kjk is very secretive almost 20 year in the industry and never been caught in dating
If he is really dating her I doubt he will go out dining in public like the photo we saw with there friend !

And I feel she likes Gary more ,just look for the way she is talking to him it always different than others lolll
But after saying all that every thing can happen, you can't predict life
But if it's true I will really be shocked 
I don't think I can't look at them in the same way !!

About our ship which is hanging in the middle of the storm , I don't have idea any more, am tending to believe that there is really nothing there, but I have been in this ship for long time , so I will just wait silently and see!
And by the way I think you saw that YEH was mentioned recently In one of Kjk show talent for sale which aired on 7.9.2016 and he still showed same reaction loll! 
And I'm sure they are still friend at least if not couple !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, straighttway said:

ir7yn3

She was paired with his colleague for almost 5 years , they just stopped after mind analysis episode this year !
He was very supportive for there relationship, even he said they should date at this stage and other stuff

Even if Monday couple is not like before ,but still her to be a couple with Kjk is less possible! And she still promoting Gary brand (haylang) it may mean nothing but just saying !
Maybe it me who only see this but they look like sibling kind of relationship rather than love! 
She is really pretty but from Kjk personality I don't think she is close to his ideal type!
Also Kjk is very secretive almost 20 year in the industry and never been caught in dating
If he is really dating her I doubt he will go out dining in public like the photo we saw with there friend !

And I feel she likes Gary more ,just look for the way she is talking to him it always different than others lolll

About our ship which is hanging in the middle of the storm , I don't have idea any more, am tending to believe that there is really nothing there, but I have been in this ship for long time , so I will just wait silently and see!
And by the way I think you saw that YEH was mentioned recently In one of Kjk show talent for sale which aired on 7.9.2016 and he still showed same reaction loll! 

2 hours ago, straighttway said:

ir7yn3

Thank you for enlightening me. I know that I have watched that episode in Welcome Show. His reaction was still the same. But I cant take away all the doubts specially with KJK's post on IG where he and that RM girl member along with other friends of his are together. And also, I noticed that when One Man and that girl have few touchy and fishy scenes, they will cut it out.

I hope within this year since One Woman doesn't have a comeback drama, she'll consider guestig in RM. Hahay. I feel so frustrated and depressed because of my doubts with the couple. One Man and One Woman.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After watching the youtube video with Kim Jimin as KJK's best friend guest, I was surprised that NHC and HSC gave KJK a look and said Welcome when Jimin said that none of KJK's best guy friend knew anything about any of the women he had dated. HSC gave KJK a long knowing stare and said Welcome and that is pretty telling. So maybe we are all wrong, he is not dating SJH or YEH, he is dating a buff dude.

• Unamused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch this video when Cha Tae Yun tease KJK when he get married,  till when he going to lie, seems you already have a girlfriend. This video when KBS award recently . Just reminded me when he teased him too when family outing show.

Edited by Aquariuslady
  • LOL 1

I think after the Fortune Teller thing between Kim Jong Kook and Song JiHyo, some of your may be disapppinted. But I saw this is a positive way. Don't forget that this is only between the members, not others. I mean like, didn't Yoo Jae Sun have a 100% compatibility with Lee Kwang Soo? And speaking of Lee Kwang Soo, JiHyo was most compatible with Lee Kwang Soo during her turn. And let's not forget that in the beginning, they mentioned a "rich" woman from the previous week. And Lee Kwang Soo implied Yoon Eun Hye. After all, Kim Jong Kook did say she was pretty and rich. And also, near the end, Kim Jong Kook pushed Song JiHyo away. 

• Like 1

Hi! I'm new here. Just sign in to tell my thought about KJK & YEH ^_^!

First, I believe Cha Tae Hyun said in KBS awards and Kim Ji Min also said in Talents for sale show that KJK has a girlfriend. I think JK and his girlfriend don't often meet together so they often send messages, JK always uses his phone at anywhere. Plus, there are no pictures of his dating.

Second, if JK likes Song Ji Hyo, he didn't link her with Gary. That means he likes and cares her as little sisters, the same relationship with Lee Kwang Soo and other members. 

Lastly, I hope JK and YEH is a real couple and has a wedding plan in new year. I see YEH don't have business plans and JK aren't too busy. I think they are planning for something because they have free time in 2017.

• Like 2

Hello i want to give my opinion about the relationship between Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye. I think they're not dating right now, but i think they did it in the past, when they're at X-Man until 2010. If that is true i think after the relationship is over, in my opinion they become really awkward so they never met in an event again, like when Running Man PD asked Eun Hye noona to go to their Show, she always refused it, or when there are an event like award or something they never attend it at the same time. But i think Jong Kook hyung still have a sense of love towards Eun Hye noona, maybe that's the reason why, when someone ask about his ideal type, he always choose Eun Hye noona as his ideal type or When someone talk about Eun Hye noona, Jong Kook hyung would behave differently from usual. I think for some reason Eun Hye noona get disappointed with Jong Kook hyung, maybe that because of the past relationship that we didn't know? If that is true maybe it's the reason why Eun Hye noona always trying to avoid Jong Kook hyung. This is just my opinion, but I hope there will be a miracle to get them back together and able to fall in love again and eventually married. I hope as a big fan and supporter of This X-Man couple it will becomes reality, don't lose hope for them, fighting!!!

Edited by secretsupporter97

2 hours ago, secretsupporter97 said:

Hello i want to give my opinion about the relationship between Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye. I think they're not dating right now, but i think they did it in the past, when they're at X-Man until 2010. If that is true i think after the relationship is over, in my opinion they become really awkward so they never met in an event again, like when Running Man PD asked Eun Hye noona to go to their Show, she always refused it, or when there are an event like award or something they never attend it at the same time. But i think Jong Kook hyung still have a sense of love towards Eun Hye noona, maybe that's the reason why, when someone ask about his ideal type, he always choose Eun Hye noona as his ideal type or When someone talk about Eun Hye noona, Jong Kook hyung would behave differently from usual. I think for some reason Eun Hye noona get disappointed with Jong Kook hyung, maybe that because of the past relationship that we didn't know? If that is true maybe it's the reason why Eun Hye noona always trying to avoid Jong Kook hyung. This is just my opinion, but I hope there will be a miracle to get them back together and able to fall in love again and eventually married. I hope as a big fan and supporter of This X-Man couple it will becomes reality, don't lose hope for them, fighting!!!

Noticed: " when there are an event like award or something they never attend it at the same time". I believe  they still contact to each other otherwise how can they know when the one of attend to the award event?