JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

2 hours ago, irhyne galvez said:

Have you read or heard the meaning of the song of TURBO "Again"...? The lyrics of the song seems to be talking to someone...or maybe I'm just thinking that this song is for Eun Hye Eonnie...(I'm delusional already).

just sharing the lyrics...I think the song is implying to Eun Hye Eonnie....

well..i dont think so because the lyrics from this song is so immature,,.tbh,what save this song is their catchy music! lol.. 

actually the best song to describe their relationshiop is LETTER song by kjk..the lyrics has deep meaning..both of them really love this song!

I may be delusional about the song "Again"...but thank you for welcoming me...

I have a lot to learn from this page and from you people who are active. 

I still don't know how to use this site but can I ask how to quote some posts?

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:20 PM, claratenten said:

~cr pic kjk weibo n inihara~

hmmmmm..KJK's drawing remind me to YEH..lol

`

who draw this one? 

it's a little girl, right? 

may I ask who is it?

On 1/1/2016 at 0:25 AM, Aquariuslady said:

This video about when YEH had ever been crush to her male classmate. Did anyone noticed on 08.43 when she wrote on green board, there is a familiar name? :rolleyes:

I am not sure as i didnt know korean written

https://youtu.be/z-tcHl4wuaQ

I have watched the video and you were right...the korean letters written in the board on 08:43 is really KIM JONG KOOK ( 김종국 ) it may be coincidence but it is really his name....

What a coincidence....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irhyne galvez said:

I may be delusional about the song "Again"...but thank you for welcoming me...

I have a lot to learn from this page and from you people who are active. 

I still don't know how to use this site but can I ask how to quote some posts?

who draw this one? 

it's a little girl, right? 

may I ask who is it?

That little girl is KJK niece and who draw is KJK then his niece try to copy, 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2016 at 10:40 PM, Aquariuslady said:

That little girl is KJK niece and who draw is KJK then his niece try to copy, 

That's awesome! Hahahahha!

Of all faces that he had drawn, it's really Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie's face...

Is he thinking about her????? (delusional)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irhyne galvez said:

That's awesome! Hahahahha!

Of all faces that he had drawn, it's really Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie's face...

Is he thinking about her????? (delusional)

Could be so, he thinking abt her :P as he keeping said her name is his ideal type:D

Random Facts about YEH

1.Her birthday is 3rd October 1984, The Year of The Rat/Mouse.

2. Eunhye means Grace, Benefit, Kindness, Blessing (Seperately, Eun = Silver and Hye = Day). If you all know her twitter account is 1003Grace

3. Yoon Eunhye’s known nicknames – So Nyeo Jang Sa (Young Girl Warrior), Sleep-talker, Pooh, Venus, Epitome/Goddess of Beauty

4. Yoon Eunhye is 168 cm. tall but still always wears kill-heels.

5. She is a strong religious Christian Protestant. IF you all check her twitter account there is a saying from the Bilble.

6.Yoon Eunhye is a fan of Big Bang and 2ne1 (This was sometime ago. Now she might be a fan of new other stuff. The Site that i saw this information updated it in like 2009)

7. She has a younger brother and he is Bansuk/Banseok. 

8.  It says that before her debut with BabyVOX, YEH has never had any formal training in singing, dancing nor acting. She has something rare called “Raw Talent“

9.She has been in the entertainment industry for more than a decade now (debuting in 1999)

10. Although she debuted during her schools years, Yoon Eun Hye managed to graduate with good scores without even a deferred year.

11.If you look back to what she has done so far, you can see that she is an artist, singer, dancer, model, actress, designer, composer, spokesperson and businesswoman. very Recently she became a Director as well with her shor t Movie “Knitting”.

12. She has been said to be an ideal girl of many men including Lee Minki, Kim Jong Kook, U-kiss Eli and composer Yoon Jong Shin before he got married. (Well that’s news  )

13. Her BabyVOX leader Kim EZ used to say in a show that Yoon Eunhye was like an ajumma (auntie) in BBV, because she’s so caring about other members esp. when there are anti comments.

14. She loves kids.

15. She doesn’t like flowers coz she feel bad when she has to throw it away when it wilts. The only flower she likes is Freesia because it’s her mother’s favorite flower.

16. Yoon Eunhye’s motto is “Live with Passion“

17. Many are always curious about her imperfect crooked teeth, Yoon Eunhye revealed in an interview that when she was young she wore a retainer, but she got annoyed with it because not only was it painful, but she also couldn’t eat, let alone talk properly. So one day she had enough of it, and she took them out of her mouth, chucked it on the ground and stamped on in until it broke. Seem like our girl is scary sometimes :o

18. During a show, a palmist read her palms and said that she will be a good wife and a very wise mother.

19. One of her most cherish belongings is the ring that carved all 5 BabyVOX members’ names – EZ, Eun Jin, Hee Jin, Mi Yeon and Eun Hye.

20. Yoon Eun Hye was in charge of all the artworks – drawings, paintings and designing of all 4 dramas. Yes, the Latte Art in Coffee Prince are her works as well.

21. After the tragic Tsunami calamity in 2004, Yoon Eunhye, together with her fellow BabyVOX members, came to help the victims in Thailand.

22. Swarovski had given Yoon Eun Hye a special item in Daniel Swarovski 20th Anniversary event. It was the personally custom-made ‘Swarovski Nirvanna Yoon Eun Hye Ring’, where there is solely one of its kinds in the whole world. She was given not only one, but a set of 5 different colored crystal rings, consisting of black, green, purple and so forth.

23. During her 2 years break, Yoon Eunhye was given more than 100 movies and dramas scripts which she has read it all.

24. When she was younger, Yoon Eun Hye has donated her money to charity. The amount was not big but consistent. And she has never broadcasted her charity event in public.

25.As soon as Yoon Eunhye was born, people kept telling her mother that she should try out for Miss Korea. So from the age of 5, the little Eunhye only watched Pageant Queen Shows. 

26. It says  that Yoon Eunhye took an exam for High School Admission. Even though she passed the exam, Eunhye was not accepted by the principle because of her “Celebrity” status. (You know how having an idol in school effect other students and so forth) she was told to leave and go for a different one. Yoon Eunhye cried really hard with this.
However! The principal accepted her later, but with much reluctance. Because Eunhye appeared in a show that let one say anything they want to anyone, and she asked the principal to not chase her away just because she’s an idol. She said she didn’t want to be absent from school, and she wanted to be a good student.

27. Her mom and dad got married after they already have the baby Eunhye because of their parents’ objection. Her grandparents didn’t approve of the marriage until the birth of Eunhye and her dongsaeng Bansuk

28. Yoon Eunhye said she want to have a love life like her parents. She would want her husband to promise to hold their hands when they sleep no matter how upset they are with each other, so they would recall their good time and make up faster ^^

29. Yoon Eun Hye revealed that she was at her thinnest (lightest weight) during the filming of Coffee Prince, partially due to the fact that it’s the beginning of her diagnose with Pernicious Anemia.

30. Yoon Eun Hye’s random habit when she’s drunk is phoning people.

Hope that you all will love to know these and if you have any information about her random information, Update  We would like to know what our YEH is like 

Source -

Originally Written in August 2009 and posted at soompi.com If you find anything inaccurate please correct it. Credit goes to Soompi.com and yooneunhye.net(Viola501)

18. During a show, a palmist read her palms and said that she will be a good wife and a very wise mother.

https://youtu.be/pnZ7ki_Fxsw

11. very Recently she became a Director as well with her shor t Movie “Knitting”.

Did anyone noticed in RM ep 285, YJS said KJK very talented in knitting? From who he learned knitting? Can anyone guess who? ^_^

Edited by Aquariuslady
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2016 at 10:29 AM, Aquariuslady said:

Random Facts about YEH

1.Her birthday is 3rd October 1984, The Year of The Rat/Mouse.

2. Eunhye means Grace, Benefit, Kindness, Blessing (Seperately, Eun = Silver and Hye = Day). If you all know her twitter account is 1003Grace

3. Yoon Eunhye’s known nicknames – So Nyeo Jang Sa (Young Girl Warrior), Sleep-talker, Pooh, Venus, Epitome/Goddess of Beauty

4. Yoon Eunhye is 168 cm. tall but still always wears kill-heels.

5. She is a strong religious Christian Protestant. IF you all check her twitter account there is a saying from the Bilble.

6.Yoon Eunhye is a fan of Big Bang and 2ne1 (This was sometime ago. Now she might be a fan of new other stuff. The Site that i saw this information updated it in like 2009)

7. She has a younger brother and he is Bansuk/Banseok. 

8.  It says that before her debut with BabyVOX, YEH has never had any formal training in singing, dancing nor acting. She has something rare called “Raw Talent“

9.She has been in the entertainment industry for more than a decade now (debuting in 1999)

10. Although she debuted during her schools years, Yoon Eun Hye managed to graduate with good scores without even a deferred year.

11.If you look back to what she has done so far, you can see that she is an artist, singer, dancer, model, actress, designer, composer, spokesperson and businesswoman. very Recently she became a Director as well with her shor t Movie “Knitting”.

12. She has been said to be an ideal girl of many men including Lee Minki, Kim Jong Kook, U-kiss Eli and composer Yoon Jong Shin before he got married. (Well that’s news  )

13. Her BabyVOX leader Kim EZ used to say in a show that Yoon Eunhye was like an ajumma (auntie) in BBV, because she’s so caring about other members esp. when there are anti comments.

14. She loves kids.

15. She doesn’t like flowers coz she feel bad when she has to throw it away when it wilts. The only flower she likes is Freesia because it’s her mother’s favorite flower.

16. Yoon Eunhye’s motto is “Live with Passion“

17. Many are always curious about her imperfect crooked teeth, Yoon Eunhye revealed in an interview that when she was young she wore a retainer, but she got annoyed with it because not only was it painful, but she also couldn’t eat, let alone talk properly. So one day she had enough of it, and she took them out of her mouth, chucked it on the ground and stamped on in until it broke. Seem like our girl is scary sometimes :o

19. One of her most cherish belongings is the ring that carved all 5 BabyVOX members’ names – EZ, Eun Jin, Hee Jin, Mi Yeon and Eun Hye.

20. Yoon Eun Hye was in charge of all the artworks – drawings, paintings and designing of all 4 dramas. Yes, the Latte Art in Coffee Prince are her works as well.

21. After the tragic Tsunami calamity in 2004, Yoon Eunhye, together with her fellow BabyVOX members, came to help the victims in Thailand.

22. Swarovski had given Yoon Eun Hye a special item in Daniel Swarovski 20th Anniversary event. It was the personally custom-made ‘Swarovski Nirvanna Yoon Eun Hye Ring’, where there is solely one of its kinds in the whole world. She was given not only one, but a set of 5 different colored crystal rings, consisting of black, green, purple and so forth.

23. During her 2 years break, Yoon Eunhye was given more than 100 movies and dramas scripts which she has read it all.

24. When she was younger, Yoon Eun Hye has donated her money to charity. The amount was not big but consistent. And she has never broadcasted her charity event in public.

25.As soon as Yoon Eunhye was born, people kept telling her mother that she should try out for Miss Korea. So from the age of 5, the little Eunhye only watched Pageant Queen Shows. 

26. It says  that Yoon Eunhye took an exam for High School Admission. Even though she passed the exam, Eunhye was not accepted by the principle because of her “Celebrity” status. (You know how having an idol in school effect other students and so forth) she was told to leave and go for a different one. Yoon Eunhye cried really hard with this.
However! The principal accepted her later, but with much reluctance. Because Eunhye appeared in a show that let one say anything they want to anyone, and she asked the principal to not chase her away just because she’s an idol. She said she didn’t want to be absent from school, and she wanted to be a good student.

27. Her mom and dad got married after they already have the baby Eunhye because of their parents’ objection. Her grandparents didn’t approve of the marriage until the birth of Eunhye and her dongsaeng Bansuk

28. Yoon Eunhye said she want to have a love life like her parents. She would want her husband to promise to hold their hands when they sleep no matter how upset they are with each other, so they would recall their good time and make up faster ^^

29. Yoon Eun Hye revealed that she was at her thinnest (lightest weight) during the filming of Coffee Prince, partially due to the fact that it’s the beginning of her diagnose with Pernicious Anemia.

30. Yoon Eun Hye’s random habit when she’s drunk is phoning people.

Hope that you all will love to know these and if you have any information about her random information, Update  We would like to know what our YEH is like 

Source -

Originally Written in August 2009 and posted at soompi.com If you find anything inaccurate please correct it. Credit goes to Soompi.com and yooneunhye.net(Viola501)

https://youtu.be/pnZ7ki_Fxsw

11. very Recently she became a Director as well with her shor t Movie “Knitting”.

Did anyone noticed in RM ep 285, YJS said KJK very talented in knitting? From who he learned knitting? Can anyone guess who? ^_^

Wow! you really are a fan...

I'm trying to watch running ma ep 285 right now if ever I can find the part that YJS tells that KJK is good at knitting...

• Like 1

On 2/15/2016 at 5:25 PM, Aquariuslady said:

This is what i got in the one of YEH fans ig account:

What is this?

Is she going to gym at all times? or is it just this time?

can you please clear this because i'm being delusional already..i'm thinking that she is going to gym with Kim Jong Kook Oppa....hehhehhehe

On 1/7/2016 at 1:48 AM, Aquariuslady said:

Finally i found this link, this video is a old video "Golden Fishery" with Kang Ho Dong when interview Kim Jong Kook. This video already english subtittles so i can understand what they talk about (in youtube this video with subbt was taken out already)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW56ajOyJD-bVlaODVHWlREYzA/view?usp=docslist_api

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW56ajOyJD-eVV3eEpSYkNYVDg/view?usp=docslist_api

I keep on watching this video because I find it funny and interesting....specially Kim Jong Kook Oppa's face, it's priceless...I can't help myself from being delusional...

I really think, he and Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie had or still in a relationship...hhehhehehheheh

• Like 1

On 16/02/2016 at 6:51 PM, irhyne galvez said:

What is this?

Is she going to gym at all times? or is it just this time?

can you please clear this because i'm being delusional already..i'm thinking that she is going to gym with Kim Jong Kook Oppa....hehhehhehe

This ig acc jokes, and gave  challenge to KJK did he brave to wrestling with YEH. Actually this is china fashion reality show called muse dress who YEH was the one of participant. 

I was interested with the one of comment who said YEH is KJK's secret lover as many korean netizen said that

• Like 1

On 16/02/2016 at 7:30 PM, irhyne galvez said:

I keep on watching this video because I find it funny and interesting....specially Kim Jong Kook Oppa's face, it's priceless...I can't help myself from being delusional...

I really think, he and Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie had or still in a relationship...hhehhehehheheh

Thats why many korean netizen said YEH is KJK's secret lover who hiding by him, you can watch in those video specially when KJK said he would make sure to YEH for not come to kang ho dong tv program or the other tv program which would be make her uncomfortable, so i think could be YEH didnt want come to RM because KJK doesnt allow her because would be make her uncomfortable? Hehehe...this is my opinion:P

• Like 2

irhyne gavlez^^

It's usual to be quit here ,

It's very old ship .The last public appearance for our couple in one screen was when YEH made cemo appearance in Xman after she left the show for her drama

That was on 2005! More than 10 years now!! 
The fact that it's still exist till now is really exceptional !
(Thanks to MC yoo and KJK friends :)
Usually news will come from there interviews ! If any of them being asked or mention the other side!!
  • Like 2