JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

4 hours ago, claratenten said:

CcYjvb5WoAQ5_9F.jpg

1389693_993296297428801_1969936538_n.jpg

cr pics as tagged

so RM members and YEH attended the same event in Beijing,China..

too bad KJK didnt joined together T_T

@claratenten Is it me or i think this is not a coincidence?

Like if KJK is attending, we will not see YEH attend the same event and vice versa. 

But eventhough KJK was not there, i hoped YJS was there because he is the biggest KJKYEH shipper! But too bad, even YJS is not there.. 

Still clinging on some hope for them..

• Like 3

On 2/29/2016 at 9:29 PM, claratenten said:

CcYjvb5WoAQ5_9F.jpg

1389693_993296297428801_1969936538_n.jpg

cr pics as tagged

so RM members and YEH attended the same event in Beijing,China..

too bad KJK didnt joined together T_T

It's too suspicious that KJK oppa is not around everytime YEH eonnie is around in an event...are they avoiding each other or they are just making sure not to bump with each other to avoid issues?

this isn't just the event that KJK oppa didn't attend when in fact YEH eonnie is there...

Are they talking ahead of time before the event to whom will appear on the event (delusional) ?

It's impossible that the RM members never talk or bump to YEH in that event...

Especially Haha Oppa who knows YEH for a very long time...

• Like 1

@ainkimura

Haven't that been happened since years ago? Not in formal nor informal event, they never coincidentaly in one event since 2010. Considering their association & people they mutually know with each other, that quit extra-ordinary. 

It's not just with KJK though, but also with people who close to him. Even the last for MC Yoo was when she promoted MLBMD around early 2011, while with other RM member it just only happen recently. Not even once with one of the Dragon Brothers (considering CTH & JH are in the same profession and both at the top of  the industry & HKM seems close with other ex-B'Vox). 

Back then, I've joked about this with Asimov quote, "Having no unusual coincidence is far more unusual than any coincidence could possibly be."

Just like they Know each other schedule to avoid the coincidence, right? :D  
Well, I wonder if Gary intronduce himself

• Like 4

23 hours ago, JoR said:

@ainkimura

Haven't that been happened since years ago? Not in formal nor informal event, they never coincidentaly in one event since 2010. Considering their association & people they mutually know with each other, that quit extra-ordinary. 

It's not just with KJK though, but also with people who close to him. Even the last for MC Yoo was when she promoted MLBMD around early 2011, while with other RM member it just only happen recently. Not even once with one of the Dragon Brothers (considering CTH & JH are in the same profession and both at the top of  the industry & HKM seems close with other ex-B'Vox). 

Back then, I've joked about this with Asimov quote, "Having no unusual coincidence is far more unusual than any coincidence could possibly be."

Just like they Know each other schedule to avoid the coincidence, right? :D  
Well, I wonder if Gary intronduce himself

You are definitely right...they never once have met in an event...even in any tv variety shows...they never have coincidentally meet in an event...

We are their die hard fans and we love them...but I think, we are not too delusional when it comes to this matter because we already had a lot of proofs and observations that cannot be deny..Kim Jong Kook Oppa and Yoon Eun Hye Eonnie are definitely in a relationship that no one will know...and maybe soon...all of us will know..

I hope they announce it in Running Man...I hope they will made it as a game in the show....hehhehheh

I'm being delusional again...but I hope so

• Like 1

Its very hard to say thats coincidental. Unless they know about each others schedules it quite impossible to always avoid each others in every events. MAMA was a solid proof for us. And with gary video in instagram promoting YEH cafe Jacob Ladder i dont think we are being so delusional now. There was no reason for Gary to do that unless he knows about YEH cafe from someone which i believe it was KJK. so who going to say that actually KJK and YEH not that close and past is just a past? I have some faith that if everything going well, KJK bride must be YEH. Not for sure, but its something that i believe based on all of proofs that i read since page 1.

• Like 5

And with KJK keep choosing YEH as his ideal women since long time ago, eventhough he got accused to using YEH popularity and now still choose YEH again eventhough YEH involved in a big scandal showing how deep and serious KJK feeling towards her. KJK was known as someone who considerate and dont like to burden someone with his mistake but he keep daring to brought up about yeh on TV even after SBS twitter and facebook campaign. Its really not like him at all. So maybe they are really in a serious relationship. If not, he can just stop right? Its already about ten years since he choose her as his ideal women anyway...

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, mari89 said:

And with KJK keep choosing YEH as his ideal women since long time ago, eventhough he got accused to using YEH popularity and now still choose YEH again eventhough YEH involved in a big scandal showing how deep and serious KJK feeling towards her. KJK was known as someone who considerate and dont like to burden someone with his mistake but he keep daring to brought up about yeh on TV even after SBS twitter and facebook campaign. Its really not like him at all. So maybe they are really in a serious relationship. If not, he can just stop right? Its already about ten years since he choose her as his ideal women anyway...

I agree with you...KJK oppa is not the kind of person who wants to burden someone with his mistakes...

And in my point of view, if KJK oppa wants to get married and wants to settle next year with his life, he should be ending the "YEH is my ideal woman" thing because he cant find his partner if he keeps doing it...unless he already have his partner, and its YEH..

If he really wants to get married, he should be exerting effort in looking for his other half rather than pointing out that YEH is his ideal woman...

He never stops in saying that she still has YEH as his ideal woman....

KJK oppa might be a little confusing but you really can see that he is just being loyal to YEH eonnie...

If he wants to stop the issue between them, he should stop it already...unless they are being loyal to each other....hehhehheeh

: D

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mari89 said:

the funny thing is when someone said KJK using YEH name to cover his secret relationship with....(you know who emmm...haha)..sorry if I sound harsh or offended anyone, but it's really stupid thing happened to JK till he need to put caption about #hmmmmcouple...for me this caption tells everything about his hidden message..so i just LOL-ing when a rumor about non-existence couple come out on news..lol...

u forget to mention the proofs from weibo post..YEH created weibo account not long after KJK did..KJK has followed one of YEH fanbase on weibo when he started it..some fans said YEH must feel annoyed with her name to be linked with KJK all the time..but see who liked KJK's photo in weibo?? hahaha..it was posted by KJK's fan on her own weibo, though tagged with KJK's official's weibo account..so no idea how did YEH noticed this post and liked one of JK's picture...unless she really did checked everything about her and KJKㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 

just let hope this year we will get an ANSWER to end all the speculations about their ambiguous relationship for years!

• Like 4

@claratenten, i also hope we can see something in this year. I hope they can be more open on public. not just dropped the bomb saying that they are couple (if they really are), I mean like before when they supported each other, doing shows together, i wish if yeh doing a drama then kjk will sing OST for it or cameo, when kjk released an album yeh will help him like featuring or acting in mv. It quite unlikely to happen, but i really want to see that. I also hope yeh will come to his Turbo concert like she doing before in his 2009 solo concert but maybe not happen since it will add to yeh scandal now. But who knows if she suddenly decided to come? about the weibo things, i also did think that they actually checked with each other news or photos especially when they are far away and miss each other.hahaha...just joking but serious on the same time.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, claratenten said:

the funny thing is when someone said KJK using YEH name to cover his secret relationship with....(you know who emmm...haha)..sorry if I sound harsh or offended anyone, but it's really stupid thing happened to JK till he need to put caption about #hmmmmcouple...for me this caption tells everything about his hidden message..so i just LOL-ing when a rumor about non-existence couple come out on news..lol...

u forget to mention the proofs from weibo post..YEH created weibo account not long after KJK did..KJK has followed one of YEH fanbase on weibo when he started it..some fans said YEH must feel annoyed with her name to be linked with KJK all the time..but see who liked KJK's photo in weibo?? hahaha..it was posted by KJK's fan on her own weibo, though tagged with KJK's official's weibo account..so no idea how did YEH noticed this post and liked one of JK's picture...unless she really did checked everything about her and KJKㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 

just let hope this year we will get an ANSWER to end all the speculations about their ambiguous relationship for years!

I really hope that we will get an answer this year since KJK oppa wants to settle and YEH eonnie also...

I was really shock to see the news about the false rumors of KJK and that girl which they were paired up as a couple...I dont like the news and that girl at the same time...not her appearance but her showbiz career...she once appeared on a movie without a top, showing off something....it's her profession though, but i dont want to link KJK oppa with such girl...(yeah,  because of course I'm a KJK and YEH shipper)...she fits with that guy whom she have a couple with...

I may not be as active as all of you when it comes to the couple, but in my point of view, all the proofs that has been gathered will serve as a proof of an unknown relationship(to public)...

We all hope to have an answer this year with the couple...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, irhyne galvez said:

I really hope that we will get an answer this year since KJK oppa wants to settle and YEH eonnie also...

I was really shock to see the news about the false rumors of KJK and that girl which they were paired up as a couple...I dont like the news and that girl at the same time...not her appearance but her showbiz career...she once appeared on a movie without a top, showing off something....it's her profession though, but i dont want to link KJK oppa with such girl...(yeah,  because of course I'm a KJK and YEH shipper)...she fits with that guy whom she have a couple with...

I may not be as active as all of you when it comes to the couple, but in my point of view, all the proofs that has been gathered will serve as a proof of an unknown relationship(to public)...

We all hope to have an answer this year with the couple...

well.. i dont have any problem with that girl..she seems fine and KJK treats her as a girl usually (means he does give her leeway as a gentleman and older bro)..her career doesnt matter for me as im not her fan except RM..

about dating rumor, reporter make a story based on a pure one-side fantasy of the RM fans..so do not expect KJK to ever address this matter..KJK himself never once even considered that a loveline at all.. At least it is a fact that KJK still loyal to YEH..hahaha..

if you are runningman fan, you will noticed there's a shipping war in RM fandom..who has followed RM know what i mean..lol..it just remind me the past where shipping war happened between GOONG COUPLE vs XMAN COUPLE..at the end, only XMAN COUPLE survived as that guy from GOONG is now in relationship..while Jongkook and Eunhye still left their status ambiguous..ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 

the fact that they allowed the scandal to continually foster and persist for 10 years, without ever addressing anything at all, is already a irrefutable proof..hahaha.

• Like 2

KJK knows what to do. I realize that he already put some distance between them to avoid more misunderstanding. He barely have interaction with her on RM last eps and i expected the same things happened on Dubai eps later based on their filming pictures. Its also happened off camera when they are at Dubai airport he just left her and go first with lks like he dont care. Its hard to imagined he treat his gf like that so there nothing special between them. RM last eps 288 was filming after their rumour happened but i can see KJK actually look at his phone a lot on that eps. Make me wonder who keep messaging him. Maybe someone keep reminding him to behave ( i imagined YEH jealous face..haha..its not weird right? Your bf doing show together with a woman that been rumoured with your bf on the first filming after the rumour surfaced). Maybe she also keep checking him up since kjk was quite sick at that day. But to expected that they will avoid each other so much maybe not. Since they been doing the show together for more than 5 years of course they are close. So its a good things if they take care and concern with each other.

• Like 1

KJK knows what to do. I realize that he already put some distance between them to avoid more misunderstanding. He barely have interaction with her on RM last eps and i expected the same things happened on Dubai eps later based on their filming pictures. Its also happened off camera when they are at Dubai airport he just left her and go first with lks like he dont care. Its hard to imagined he treat his gf like that so there nothing special between them. RM last eps 288 was filming after their rumour happened but i can see KJK actually look at his phone a lot on that eps. Make me wonder who keep messaging him. Maybe someone keep reminding him to behave ( i imagined YEH jealous face..haha..its not weird right? Your bf doing show together with a woman that been rumoured with your bf on the first filming after the rumour surfaced). Maybe she also keep checking him up since kjk was quite sick at that day. But to expected that they will avoid each other so much maybe not. Since they been doing the show together for more than 5 years of course they are close. So its a good things if they take care and concern with each other.

@claratenten I apologize if ever I had mentioned my point of view about that girl who has been linked with KJK oppa...

I know we need to respect other fans club...and I know that JK is just being a good oppa to her...

I hope KJK and YEH will reveal everything this year....

3 minutes ago, Aquariuslady said:

Did anyone watch the other shipper ig, is abt video when they were walking to kwang soo apartment, behind yjs, kjk hug "that woman"? Sometimes i jealous for yeh:confused:

jealous for?? as i know, KJK was sick in last episode and he need someone to hold him...well it just a side hug..nothing much than what she did with G on RM member party last year..more intimate way! lol..

if side hug,walk together and stand side by side are considered as a couple, then she must be a playgirl and has something with each member of RM..lmao..

dont be sad or other shipper will accused us for being insecure with their otp..lol..otherwise you can jump to their ship..kekeke..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, irhyne galvez said:

@claratenten I apologize if ever I had mentioned my point of view about that girl who has been linked with KJK oppa...

I know we need to respect other fans club...and I know that JK is just being a good oppa to her...

I hope KJK and YEH will reveal everything this year....

KJK is a beast with gentle manner especially to woman..so im not surprised if she was feel secure and depend a lot on him..not only her, both his dongsaeng feel the same too! he really take care and show his affection to people around him (his staff, friends)..that why there're kook-roro and kook-soo shippers too..lol..

• Like 1