[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

Frinda said: Now that we mention fights and so on.Just remembered/thought of something! :))
You remember this part,right?..How to connect it with the bts pics?;)):-B
YSY: I heard girls dig jerks.
PSH: ..whoa!Cut cut!...What?What kind of message is this?
YSY: Year right..we shouldn't pass such messages even though they are true..should we?PSH: You do know something about that don't you?...Bookworm!YSY: Ehhhh??...What do you know?!When was the last time you were with someone,you said?....didn't think so!!

PSH: ...You see what i have to put up with everyday?

=))

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....What if he/she could read their minds?.... :-?

YSY: I strongly believe that we will fully understand how to do it if you explain while i'm on top of her. (hehehehe>:) )Director: Yes yes let's do that.First,YSY don't jump over her!Hold your weight to your hands....then .....blah blah....
thoughtthisthroughysy.jpg

YSY: Arg....i'm getting tired...Let me rest a bit my left hand....
Director: ...and be in straight position over her.You suppose to go down from the front not the side.PSH you need a break?
PSH: No...no...don't worry.Take your time...i'm fine!
thoughtthisthroughpsh.jpg

PSH: (Will you stop breathing on my neck?... )  ...YSY: (Well if you turn over,i would no longer do that,would i? )
thoughtthisthroughysy1.jpg

PSH: (yes but....then...you would.....be......)
thoughtthisthroughysy2.jpg

Director:  ....So in order for lips to properly line up like an accident you need to......... Are you listening???????????~X(....   .....      thoughtthisthroughysy25.jpg=));));))

@rp0523 translated this interview ~at page 407 FBND thread~ Thank you here also!!! :-*
Yoon Si Yoon "I really don't have a girlfriend, but if I do get one I'm OK with publicly revealing it"[Reporter Oh Min Hye]

Actor Yoon Si Yoon(26) is a "winner". Through his debut drama MBC's 'High Kick Through the Roof' (script by Lee Young Chul, directed by Kim Byung Ok), he became popular and gained even more attention through his portrayal of the role of high school student Jung Jun Hyuk. Afterwards he starred in KBS2's  'King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu' (script by Kang Eun Kyung, directed by Lee Jung Sub) where he landed himself in a lead role. 

Yoon Si Yoon took his first lead role through 'KofB, KTG'. This drama reached the status of 'national drama' by reaching 50% viewership. Because of this drama, Si Yoon received the Excellence Award at the end of the year awards ceremony, bringing public recognition to his acting ability. This feat was alarming for a rookie actor. 

With all this success, falling into super-star syndrome could easily happen. Rising to stardom without a period of obstacles and having a successful debut can cause you lose the original intention (of your dream).

"Super-star syndrome? I always try hard. It's a fact that if someone gains popularity that they will change. But I'm confident that I won't change for the worse. There's always people watching and to uphold to their expectations, I try to behave appropriately. The chances that I will act "mighty" are slim (never) (laughs)."

*The 2 Words 'Actor' (in Korean, it's 2 words)

Yoon Si Yoon is a dreaming actor. There has never been a point in his life where he has left his dream. The desires he has for acting has taken a place deep inside his heart. 

"I've never changed my dream. From the beginning I've always wanted to be an actor. From when I was born up until now, I've been dreaming...for that moment. Thankfully, I'm walking down that path right now. I don't know how happy I am at this moment."

Yoon Si Yoon's passion for acting seems deeper than anyone's. It's been 5 years since his debut, but he has only acted in 5 productions. We wondered why.

"I only choose a drama that I know I can devote every part my strength to. I chose to cast in 'King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu' when I felt like I could give more love towards it than I did to 'High Kick Through the Roof'. And then when I was able to devote more love to 'Me Too, Flower' than to 'KofB, KTG, I decided on that drama. The same goes for 'FBND'. The time when I can give my whole heart to something is when I select a drama (laughs)."

The way that Yoon Si Yoon chooses a drama is done with good judgement and with prudence. Rather than choosing a role that best fits him, he decides on a role when he is most passionate about it. However, after his drama ends the time it takes for him to choose another one is relatively long. Fans were saddened by this part of his decision making process.

"It's something I always feel sorry toward my fans about. It's the same cycle whenever I finish a drama. Because of this, I unintentionally seem to do one production a year. But please give me time to dispel the role (that I just played) and to prepare to act as another character. I'll try my best to decrease that time."

Yoon Si Yoon states that because of the fans who wait patiently for him, he is able to choose a good drama in response. He tells his fans to "Gather strength for him and to always cheer him on so he can meet a character who can he can love more than his previous character (KkaeGeum)." With a thankful heart, he shyly smiled. 

*Slow/Steady, Yet Aggressive Dating Style
In tvN's 'Flower Boy Next Door' (Script by Kim Eun Jung, directed by Jung Jung Hwa) Yoon Si Yoon takes the role of KkaeGeum who shows an honest and confident dating style. His character was crushed because of unrequited love, but in the end he was able to find his true love and express his feelings. If this is KkaeGeum's way of dating, how is Yoon Si Yoon's actual dating style?

"If I start to fall in love, I start out slow. I look after them from afar for about 6-7 months. When I start (to like someone), I become aggressive like Enrique Geum. I think that because I take long to express my feelings, I become more daring afterwards." He has an ambivalent dating style. A negative and positive side coexists in his style of dating. 

Yoon Si Yoon says he dates with the mindset of "I might not have anything to give tomorrow so I'm going to give (her) my all today." Day-to-day he says that different feelings come to mind. Si Yoon with a twinkle in his eyes expressed "One has to dig deeper in a well to get new water."

We asked about going public with relationships to Si Yoon, who has consistently been answering questions with honesty. If he does find a girlfriend, he hinted that intends to reveal it. He would rather date confidently and with blessings than to hide it. 

"Once I get a girlfriend, I want to show her a good time. If I don't publicly reveal it, it'll most likely be because of her (my girlfriend). If our thoughts (about revealing our relationship) are the same I will reveal it, but if not wouldn't I be hesitant? Currently, I really don't have a girlfriend (laughs)."

With the questions continuing, we asked Si Yoon about his ideal type. "I like feminine women. I wish for that person to know what the meaning of "beautiful" is. Nowadays, there are a lot of people who know the meaning of "beauty". Of course appearance is important, but I think that other parts have to be beautiful too. A person who doesn't just focus on what's in front of their eyes, but someone who knows the beauty in art, music, and so on would be nice. By wearing just a simple t-shirt and knowing that simplicity is beauty is my ideal type."

Yoon Si Yoon who is passionate not just when it comes to acting, but also in love/relationships, does not spend a single moment in his life without significance. Because he gives his all even with the smallest of things, the growth of his acting ability is evident. 

Yoon Si Yoon, as an actor who tries his best everyday, leaves us curious about what his new project will be and how it will captivate the masses. 

Guest cloe1430291736

YSY : "Once I get a girlfriend, I want to show her a good time. If I don't publicly reveal it, it'll most likely be because of her (my girlfriend). If our thoughts (about revealing our relationship) are the same I will reveal it, but if not wouldn't I be hesitant? Currently, I really don't have a girlfriend (laughs)."

this is interesting..most of celebrities didnt want to reveal their relationship to the public..they will reveal it after they had been caught by the paparazi YSY is different..ha..ha.. I like his thought, but it depend on his GF...he will not reveal it if his GF didnt allow him.YSY has different thought with PSH about that ( revealing to the public ).
YSY..because i Love him & PSH .honesty if someday he has GF.. i dont want to know..just keep by your self or else..i'll be broken heart..ke..ke..

Guest meisaeteurn

Well if the both of them ever do or did date, we would never know for sure unless they both announce their marriage. Hahaha

Siyoon said he would be okay if the relationship is public, but if it is not public it is probably because of the request of his gf. Shinhye mentioned that she does not want to reveal it even though she does wish to date publicly. And if it were to be public, it would be the announcement of her marriage.

I found that quite funny because didn't Siyoon say he would want to marry right away when he believes he has found the right person?

This is just a fun observation of mine. ^^

Guest eniya

HOW PSH & YSY STARTED THEIR CAREER

ENG TRANSLATION TAXI INTERVIEW (PARTIAL)

*note- may not be 100% accurate* ( translate from chinese sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqj-awUUXGs&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Cr to uploader : PSHARAB3

PSH's STORY -

FRAME 22:20 to 24:52

CAMERA PAN TO THE STREET SCENE.

MC : We just heard from PSH, that u started out with the help of of Lee Seung Hwan.

MC: What was the whole story like when u started out as an artiste?

PSH : Actually, i do not intent to be an artiste. My original ambition was to be police woman.

MC: really?

PSH : yeah. when i was young...

MC : Did a burglar enter your house ??? ( everyone laughing )

PSH : HAhAha..., it was really because of that thief.

MC was shocked : i'm just kidding....u mean it's true?

PSH : that time i was only 5, my mum had withdraw some cash of $1000 000 ( won )

PSH : That thief just took the money away. From then on, my ambition was to capture all the thieves from the whole wide world.

MC : in order to catch that thief, your dream was to become a policeman!

PSH; Yes, from 5 ( years old) onwards, my dream has always been a policeman. If i did not hv this career now, i am sure i would be in the police force.

PSH : To keep my childhood memories/images, i went to a photo studio to take some pictures.

PSH : The boss of that studio, send my photos away.. then, i was chosen ( for a role). it was a sunday, and there was traffic jam. Because of the traffic, i was late for 3 hours.

MC: so, he had to wait for u...

PSH : that time, i hv no idea ( i was  very innocent ).. i hv no idea how he look like.

PSH : how are u? ...annyeong...at that time, i looked uninterested and cold.... in fact i was very cold (indifferent)

PSH : he said , " Hi, i am Lee Seung Hwan ....

MC : You let him wait for 3 whole hours, and yr answers were so cold ( towards him ).

PSH : But they said my expression were very adorable/cute.

MC : Well, at least it was good that you can enter into this line.. 

MC: when u first started, there was quite a age gap with other actors.

PSH : yeah...  ( *note : the taxi driver started talking on the phone ....)

MC : that's the beauty/ charm of Hong Kong... working hard on their jobs... even when the phone calls.

PSH went thru a list of actors and discussed the age age difference between them.

YSY's STORY -

FRAME 25: 00 to 26:40

MC:  I heard that YSY went to Gyeongpodae ( 镜浦台 ) and ran into your manager, right? ( *note :  i think they met accidentally on the street according to the later interview ).

YSY : Because there was no opportunity even for auditions.

YSY : that time, i also had a part time/ freelance job.

YSY : i use what i had earned and bought something i like.. and got some presents for my parents. My parents were very touched but they said u can't persist on your dream and keep on waiting like this... why don't u give up?..

YSY: after i went thru my thoughts, i decided/thought of to give up. To sort out my feelings/ thoughts, i went to  Gyeongpodae( 镜浦台 ). It was there that i met my current manager.

MC : He was the manager for singer/idol BUZZ

YSY : yeah

MC : Really?

MC 2: He give up Buzz because of YSY?

YSY : yeah.

MC : Why did he decide to do that ?

YSY : i hv no idea too... maybe he has this confident/ trust.

MC : it may not sound good, but fortunately he left Buzz and come to u. Buzz could not make it in the end. It is fate/destiny for both of u.

MC2 : did u ever ask him the reason ?

YSY : well, between 2 guys ... it is hard to express our thoughts/feelings

MC : is he married?

YSY : no.

MC: Do u both hv that love/special relationship? ( PSH is clapping so hard, controlling herself )

YSY : no...

MC : did u ask him? ( PSH burst out laughing)

MC : Maybe he wants to get married, and with tears flowing down..

MC2 : did he ever deeply look at u before.. ( YSY is lost for words, PSH is laughing )

YSY : i like woman...

MC : is not just that.. today i seen YSY in person, i know him better now then in BAKER KING... and he is so full of charm in person.

(Camera pan to street signs)

FRAME 32 :10

Note : later in the interview, MC asked YSY's manager directly what makes him attracted to YSY when they first met,  he revealed that from 300 metres away he could see him, as if he was shining from afar and decide to train/cultivate him. MC commended the manager that his eye judgement was accurate/right and he was confident enough to give up Buzz instead. However they thought that his eyes on his fashion sense was not too great..LOL. MC concluded that there wasn't any special relationship between the 2 but was based purely on the confidence and trust level they both had.

end.

Guest manka

Hi to all my neighbors  :-h and all members of this thread :-h finally get a time to catch you guys thank you @Little Bunny for opening this thread i see @Frinda is main chatter here  :D   :-*and thank @eniya for your translations you like a saving board for us  :\">for now on i will be chatting here with you as much as i have time  :)>- sharing pic of two that i like the most from PSH twitter Embedded image permalink

manka said: Hi to all my neighbors  :-h and all members of this thread :-h finally get a time to catch you guys thank you @Little Bunny for opening this thread i see @Frinda is main chatter here  :D   :-*and thank @eniya for your translations you like a saving board for us  :\">for now on i will be chatting here with you as much as i have time  :)>-

Guest eniya

Oh.. @Frinda , don't be down... Let me give u a BIG HUG. I do hope they will hv some interviews tgr or do some promo tgr in Japan or China or Asia.Hope some directors will see their strong chemistry between them, and some where down the road, we will see them come tgr on screen... oh my wish~ 
346ruhs.png
cr : owner

Guest cloe1430291736

Good morning ( it's morning at my country Indonesia ) all kkaemi shippers...cuz i miss my PSH & YSY..i want to share this pic..arhhh I hope some day they will work together again..I demand they are doing a CF together.even just looking at this pic..i can feel their chemistry all over againedm.png?w=640
:x

Guest cloe1430291736

I need My kkaemi couple dose..so this is one of my medicineJust replayed my fav.scene of FBND in ep 11The very intense interactions at doorway sceneI could feel the tension athmosphere in this pic..dokmi plastered her self on that wall when Enrique moved closer to her , she already attached with Enrique's appearancetvn-ec9db4ec9b83eca791-eabd83ebafb8eb82aand look at her facial expression..i could feel dokmi's physical attraction to enrique, she can feel his breathe,and she can smell his scent from his body..tvn-ec9db4ec9b83eca791-eabd83ebafb8eb82a
at that moment..i just want he kissed her already.. :x...the looks in his face tell everything, with his deep & sexy voice, the looks in his eyes, and when his body was so closer to her..arghhh  If I were DoK mi..maybe I already fainted in front of himtvn-ec9db4ec9b83eca791-eabd83ebafb8eb82a

:\"> :x :\"> cr..cadence

Guest xoxo402

Yoon keep staring >:) , Shin Hye pretend I don't see u.... :x 
02-33.jpg
cr couchkimchi

* She is playing with E jacket zip's or what...

Guest manka

about the bts i think we must wait some time and see if in dvd there is not the part can we ask TVN to share it with fans for example do a special dvd only contains bts parts what do yo think 
:-/

eniya

said: Oh.. @Frinda , don't be down... Let me give u a BIG HUG. I do hope they will hv some interviews tgr or do some promo tgr in Japan or China or Asia.Hope some directors will see their strong chemistry between them, and some where down the road, we will see them come tgr on screen... oh my wish~ 

Archived