[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@eniya said:

So, my guess is , YSY does not REALLY know how to fly a plane at all, he knows it by reading only and PSH knew about that too. 

But my question now is, did she went over to him and engage in another conversation instead ?  

;))

Guest cloe1430291736

is it a little weird PSH didnt choose YSY as her fav./ best male partner?i'm not surprised she choose JGS & JYH as her 1st and 2nd fav.male partnerHer famous dramas so far are YAB, Heartstring and FBND.at least  it sould be YSY as her 3rd fav.male partner instead of LSG..she even never played in a drama with LSG. ( she was MCing together with LSG, a model in LSG's MV, a cameo in MGFIG, CF.and LSG is her best friend )The 3top her fav.partners are her BFF..so maybe she didn't consider YSY is her BFF after FBND but more than her BFF ..he..he..*wishful thinking***maybe @Frinda is true..YSY was giving a hard time to her during FBND shooting..ke..ke..but i hope YSY is the most memorable partner for her:x :x

The way is see it, also i must add that if they didn't agree a lot on acting materials,is not possible to be on her best 3.Her bffs are more easy-going and open like her,aren't they?We already knew their characters are the opposite so you would prefer ppl to work with that are the same as you anyway,right?I don't find it weird cause it has been mentioned before that they would raise their voices without thinking ppl around them (i really can't remember where the discussion was exactly on FBND thread) cause let's not forget they were acting the opposite of themselfs so they had something to say about how the other one will act it out and she mentioned that it's the first time she talked so much about the acting scenes with someone (or something like that) so we can only imagine what was happening bts!! ;)) Plus,whatever they did discuss,in the end it did worked.Who can say their acting wasn't awsome till the very last minute?..Who would someone would choose as a "business partner" and who as a "life partner" it's a whole new story so i'm not loosing my hopes yet!:)>-And i don't know how much of a coincidence it is that those 3 are her BFFs.If one of them wasn't a friend and would be someone she worked with once and never talked again,then i would find it weird cause she must see it that YSY & PSH partnership,brought good results till the very last minute of their acting so would sound kinda of unfair not counting the results.
--My question is,did they asked her after or before,in which criteria she chose those 3?(Maybe we don't consider who to be the best partner the same way)

Guest cloe1430291736

Frinda said: The way is see it, also i must add that if they didn't agree a lot on acting materials,is not possible to be on her best 3.Her bffs are more easy-going and open like her,aren't they?We already knew their characters are the opposite so you would prefer ppl to work with that are the same as you anyway,right?I don't find it weird cause it has been mentioned before that they would raise their voices without thinking ppl around them (i really can't remember where the discussion was exactly on FBND thread) cause let's not forget they were acting the opposite of themselfs so they had something to say about how the other one will act it out and she mentioned that it's the first time she talked so much about the acting scenes with someone (or something like that) so we can only imagine what was happening bts!! ;)) Plus,whatever they did discuss,in the end it did worked.Who can say their acting wasn't awsome till the very last minute?..Who would someone would choose as a "business partner" and who as a "life partner" it's a whole new story so i'm not loosing my hopes yet!:)>-And i don't know how much of a coincidence it is that those 3 are her BFFs.If one of them wasn't a friend and would be someone she worked with once and never talked again,then i would find it weird cause she must see it that YSY & PSH partnership,brought good results till the very last minute of their acting so would sound kinda of unfair not counting the results.
--My question is,did they asked her after or before,in which criteria she chose those 3?(Maybe we don't consider who to be the best partner the same way)

@cloe couldn't find it there!  :-?? ....great chemistry with JGS? b-( *throws everything* ...i need to check the definition of that word again..... :-w
*edit* That kind of chemistry i hope.... <Informal reaction, taken to be instinctual, between two persons.non-judgment, similarity.>and not this.... <Chemistry can be described as the combination of "love,lustinfatuation, and a desire to be involved intimately with someone">:ar! ...I'll be watching you JGS!!!!!!!!!! :ar!             

Guest cloe1430291736

Frinda said: @cloe couldn't find it there!  :-?? ....great chemistry with JGS? b-( *throws everything* ...i need to check the definition of that word again..... :-w

From PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ by ‏@PSH_IFC

"@PSH_THAI: congratulatory message "

YSY at 2:37  :\"> ....Thoughts in a while!!!I need to rewatch this!:-B *edit*...Awwwww!!She turn over to the screen when Yoon Shi Yoon apeared also!!>:D< Awwww!!Very touching words if you ask me!:\"> And when he called her senior she took a pose! hahaha Awwwwww!!!>:D< ....(yeah i'm in *awwww* mood again!!i need to hug someone!!) ...Will they post it in HD too eventually?Can't see clearly! Was she suprised?Not sure cause of quality,just that the way her clap stoped and she moved forward made me think like that.

Guest janeb10

Indeed, Very touchy words from Shi Yoon  ;)) First just like @Frinda said, I like how she turned her head around when it was YSY's message kekeke. You wanted to see his face did you, PSH hehe  ;;) I think i like his message the most! It is very thoughtful!  :\"> First, he thought she was just a "pretty" actress. So the first impression is she is beautiful since pretty and beautiful is the same  ;)) I feel like someone's having a crush on a pretty young lady. Then when they began working together more he said "I see more of her poised and professional sides." So he sees more of her having a graceful and elegant bearing (A person's way of standing or moving, behave or conduct oneself) and how professional she is at work. Man! The more I read into his message, the more I see how thoughtful he is toward PSH  :x Then he said "The ShinHye you're looking at right now. I'm trying my best to learn them." I guess that he's trying to learn from her in a professional level, but I hope it also means in a personal level  :P Then this next sentence is important. He said "And I'm supporting her, "with love" just like you guys gathered her." None of the others said that "with love"! (correct me if i'm wrong here...just too focused on his message for her keke :\">) He even asked the fans to "give her lots of love" Dang! It's LOVE twice in 10 secs!! YSY I know what you're trying to say here hehehe ;)) He even called her our PSH! So I see that you already are claiming her YOURS!! And in the end, he didn't forget to call out her full name Park Shin Hye!!! OMG I love it sooo much!!!  :x :x :x :\">My first time trying to be a detective here haha. Hope I didn't read too much into it! The fact that YSY sent her a supporting message like this already made me so happyyyyyy!!!! And I don't worry too much about the fact that she didn't choose YSY for her favorite partners because it's onscreen and it's work. But I like that she chose Go Dok Mi as her most favorite character. It means that the character itself left a great impression for her. So i guess that working with YSY will also mean a lot to her. YSY greeted by saying it "Enrique Guem. Dok Mi's neighbor across the building" They are still in their FBND mood!  :\"> Argh I'm so happy from this :x 

Frinda said: (...) We already knew their characters are the opposite so you would prefer ppl to work with that are the same as you anyway,right?I don't find it weird cause it has been mentioned before that they would raise their voices without thinking ppl around them (i really can't remember where the discussion was exactly on FBND thread) cause let's not forget they were acting the opposite of themselfs so they had something to say about how the other one will act it out and she mentioned that it's the first time she talked so much about the acting scenes with someone (or something like that) so we can only imagine what was happening bts!! ;)) Plus,whatever they did discuss,in the end it did worked.Who can say their acting wasn't awsome till the very last minute?(...)

@happychu Thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! ^:)^ :-* My mind is in totally chaos since yesterday!!!!!!!!haha  :))
@cloe I found where it says about it but not sure if it was the same source->
From maizey | 王 美 安  ->~SH's best partner: 1st:Jang Keun Suk. She met him before YB in a CF,they had a good chemistry. He noticed her weaknesses & helped her.
~Shin Hye's best partners: 2nd: Jung Yong Hwa. Since it came after YB, they were more comfortable, focusing on good points.~Shin Hye's best partners: 3rd - Lee Seung Ki. After working with him as MC, in MV, she wants to work with him in a drama.
~Also~~Shin Hye's fave characters: 1st - GoDokMi (FBND). It reflects her character~Shin Hye's fave characters: 2nd - GoMiNam (YB). This is a candidate for 1st, but since something is more recent... @PSH_IFC~ Shin Hye's fave characters: 3rd - Han Jung Seo (StH) . Because this is her debut work, it's memorable for her. ~Another~~Most memorable scenes: 1st- FBND: Convincing KkueGeum to leave. "I was falling in love with you"~Most memorable scenes: 2nd- Stairway to Heaven "How can you find me?" at the carousel.~Most memorable scenes: 3rd- Heartstrings Kyu Won's sacrifice: lip synching when she could have sang the lead part.

....so....I'm watching you Lee Seung Ki!!!!! :ar! ...changed my mind!!:))

Archived