[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisaeteurn

Maybe the dvd is footage of them recording the songs. Hahahha that's my guess. Sometimes tVN are trolls lol

*Merry Christmassss!!!!*                                  ...*Where do you think you're going?*xmasfbnd.jpg

*Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!*:o3xmasfbnd1.jpg
=))

Guest cloe1430291736

Frinda said:                             *Merry Christmassss!!!!*                                  ...*Where do you think you're going?*xmasfbnd.jpg

*Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!*:o3xmasfbnd1.jpg
=))

thao_2512 said: I don't mind people shipping YoonHye  but I do find it funny ( for me at least, since I have been following her  for so long and know how she really is). But I'm open-minded and waiting for you guys to convince me otherwise lol
 Any of you guys is YSY fan?
I only got to know him recently and I do like his personality and acting a lot. My question is how is he usually offcam and if it's different between YSY-PSH and his other costars. 
Because that one of the main reason for me to ship a couple, not the drama or acting ^^

Frinda said: thao_2512 said: I don't mind people shipping YoonHye  but I do find it funny ( for me at least, since I have been following her  for so long and know how she really is). But I'm open-minded and waiting for you guys to convince me otherwise lol
 Any of you guys is YSY fan?
I only got to know him recently and I do like his personality and acting a lot. My question is how is he usually offcam and if it's different between YSY-PSH and his other costars. 
Because that one of the main reason for me to ship a couple, not the drama or acting ^^

Frinda said:
...i'm not really ready to see them with others on bts scenes but took a look with YSY in one bts at me too flower...the bts is really "proffesional" kind atmosphere from YSY side but i need to look at more which really atm i'm not ready for it:o3

Archived