[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eniya

@Frinda, makes me wonder too....
Could they also deliberately try not to hv or avoid hving interviews tgr too often so they can break out of their characters fast ?  YSY did mention in the interviews that he is trying to and will take some time to break from it. So less meet up with PSH could helps too.
If he ever manage to completely break free from Enrique....and yet there is still this lingering feeling left hanging there... then what is left could be the real feeling for PSH... ok ok ok, i'm trying to be funny here.  ;)

eniya said: @Frinda, makes me wonder too....
If he ever manage to completely break free from Enrique....and yet there is still this lingering feeling left hanging there... then what is left could be the real feeling for PSH... ok ok ok, i'm trying to be funny here.  ;))

Guest cloe1430291736

@Frindasorry this is off topic..biyane chingus....
I remember JW said in Happy together after he finished OB..after the drama ends is the most important.whether the feeling you have to your costar is still remain there of just fading away ..i ship him with uee, because i felt something really happens bet them..and you know what..it's true, JW revealed in one of his interviews..he and uee almost made a couple for real after the drama ends,,but due to their hectic schedules and no one of them had courage to take a move..their lost opportunity to became a couple in real life...( they indeed had feeling to each other after the drama ends )because my feeling with OB couple is exactly the same with Yoonshin couple right now, I hope ..really hope their lingering feelings to each other  are still hanging there even after FBND ends, and one of them will have courage to tell the other party about their feeling..

You know...i'm pretty sure Yoon Shi Yoon has studied all kinds of body language and stuff like that... ;)) ;))
Example,part of how to melt a woman->1.->When kissing her, caress her lips with yours by holding a kiss for a few seconds. Kiss the top lip then the bottom lip...kisshowto1.png

2.->As you kiss, try holding her face with your hand or hands. Women respond well to this sort of gesture...howtokiss2.jpg

3.->If she has longer hair try brushing her hair back with your fingers and make sure you gently touch her ear as you do so...howtokiss3.jpg

I don't know about you....but i totally agree with the above "how to"!!;)) ;)) ;;) ..I know it was on the webtoon to has his hand like this but i don't think they told him how to use it with details..:))

Frinda

said:

You know...i'm pretty sure Yoon Shi Yoon has studied all kinds of body language and stuff like that... ;)) ;))
Example,part of how to melt a woman

->

1.->When kissing her, caress her lips with yours by holding a kiss for a few seconds. Kiss the top lip then the bottom lip...

->

As you kiss, try holding her face with your hand or hands. Women respond well to this sort of gesture...

->

If she has longer hair try brushing her hair back with your fingers and make sure you gently touch her ear as you do so...

I don't know about you....but i totally agree with the above "how to"!!

;)) ;)) ;;) ..I know it was on the webtoon to has his hand like this but i don't think they told him how to use it with details..:))

little bunny

said: Agree with u

Frinda

. Like I said before,

YSY really knows how to kiss a girl

. It proved that PSH kissed him back LOL. If you notice,

PSH almost carried away but she held it

( she almost held YSY but changed her mind, her arms was going to hold but stop) PSH did not let herself totally go in the kiss at first, but after a while she held him although not fully hug, just put her hands aroung YSY's waist. 

These are the reasons why I called this one of Memorable Kissing scene which I will always remember in K-drama. :x

Guest eniya

:-* About the passionate kiss in M2F, YSY did mentioned in interview ( with chinese sub ) that actually he had no confident with the kiss scene. Before shooting, he told his co-star that the kiss scene had to be done well but he really had no confident at all. And she simply told him, " Let me tell how to do a great kiss scene, just use your heart with sincerity to love, and it will be fine." If u watch the BTS for M2F, i think he basically learn it on the spot ( though he may hv read a lot or done thorough research abt it before tat). The director gave a casual comment that new actors are inexperienced (indirectly referring to him), and PD had to demonstrate to YSY at some pt on how to position. And there were some NGs due to him being too stiff, clashing his teeth with co-star, forgetting his lines after the kiss... kekeke. But i guess he was a fast learner and so that was famous kiss which seems like a breakthru for him. 

:-* Now in FBND, it makes me wonder if he also used the same formula to put his whole heart with love into it in order to kiss PSH passionately on-screen. This time round, he is more experience and confident, we all know that he was the one leading the whole process. And i guess from PSH point of view, this could be her most memorable/ unforgettable gentle yet passionate kiss in all her 10 years of career. To think that was the last ep, and they hv to end it /cut it  abruptly just like that at the peak feeling they had for each other... no wonder YSY confessed that he will not watch the last ep at all, maybe i think he did not want  that drama to end so quickly too. ;))

:-* To me, FBND kiss was the most beautiful, most magical, the best kiss he had done to date... credit to director & soundtrack too.:-* 

I didn't watch M2F ....did check the bts and a bit the kiss but....couldn't keep on watching all of them....  :ar! But of what a hear and the little that i saw,those were different kind of kisses he had to do there,right? :-?
eniya said:

:-* Now in FBND, it makes me wonder if he also used the same formula to put his whole heart with love into it in order to kiss PSH passionately on-screen. This time round, he is more experience and confident, we all know that he was the one leading the whole process. And i guess from PSH point of view, this could be her most memorable/ unforgettable gentle yet passionate kiss in all her 10 years of career. To think that was the last ep, and they hv to end it /cut it  abruptly just like that at the peak feeling they had for each other... no wonder YSY confessed that he will not watch the last ep at all, maybe i think he did not want  that drama to end so quickly too. ;))

:-* To me, FBND kiss was the most beautiful, most magical, the best kiss he had done to date... credit to director & soundtrack too.:-* 

Ok guys & girls!!!Good news!!! <:-P @rp0523 translated the missing part of PSH interview !!Thank you so so much here too!!! :-* ^:)^ ^:)^ healingtimepsh.jpg

Park Shin Hye 'Healing Time' Interview Part 1

#Actress Meets Flower Boys

On film (Miracle in Cell No. 7), actress Park Shin Hye worked with middle-aged 'flower boys'. She also had the chance to work with flower boys who were around her age through the drama 'Flower Boys Next Door'. "Because I debuted at such a young age even when I was in high school I would be working with senior actors (who I had huge age gaps with) . But (through 'FBND') I was able to work with actors around my age, so I felt like I finallyfound my age. Haha." 

"More than anything I think I gained more male fans by starring in 'FBND', so I'm happy. Compared to the other roles that I've played, the character Go Dok Mi isn't 'cute' but has something different/unique about her so I think that's why my fans like her. Um...I'm not sure how to explain it...It's very nice, but there's no way I can express (the feeling) with words. Haha. Anyways, a good thing is a good thing, right? (Meaning having more male fans) Because of this, during a recent fan meeting where there was an athletic competition the ratio to males to females who came was 7:3.  I usually had a lot more female fans. I don't what happened but every team that I played on lost the game. I thought to myself Park Shin Hye, you're going to die ㅠ_ㅠ."

"Park Shin Hye always plays similar characters" is said with concern by some people. "But I'm not one to worry I might seem stiff by playing such characters. I think fans like roles that fit my age and my cheerful personality. The viewers who've seen 'FBND' might have thought that my characterGo Dok Mi was familiar, but I want to believe that there were some who thought that Go Dok Mi ha'different' vibe to her."

"I didn't really think that 'FBND' would end. The last scene that I filmed was in Dok Mi's room, but no one could bring up the final words "Well done." Even I couldn't say cheerfully, "See you tomorrow!" I didn't know how to say good-bye, usually with the words "Well done." comes "See you tomorrow!" but I couldn't put those sentences together (because it was the end). In the end, I awkwardly clapped and smiled and said "Good.. goob job. Ha..Hahaha ^^;;;"
lastscenehug.png  ysypshpartyfbnd.png
"When filming endedSi Yoon oppa's eyes had turned red. Even before everything ended, oppa had said that the end would be the hardestI said to oppa "Why are you having a hard time again. The end is sad, yet refreshing at the same time." but right after I came out of Dok Mi's room I cried a lot. I think that during the 3 months that I had spent in that room, I too became attached. And then right when I saw the director's face I cried again. But now I'm back to being the high-spirited Shin Hye ^^V."

"But I'm worried about Si Yoon oppa since he's the type to become very affectionate and attached. Oppa was very good at portraying KkaeGeum and since he's usually great (at portraying characters), I don't want him to have a hard time."

"Ah! There was something I hadn't realized, but after doing productions I think that I'm blessed to work with such co-stars. I often would work with handsome actors so commonly scandals would follow. People asked me "Are you guys dating? There are rumors that you guys are (dating)". Since my company knows that the rumors aren't true, they don't worry about it too much. I just think to myself maybe such rumors start because we look goodtogether (inside the drama). Also I often hear that my chemistry with my co-stars are good. The people who know, probably heard about similar rumorsbetween Jung Yong Hwa and I. Haha. He too probably has the perspective as me. I'm happy because I think it's becoming when of my strengths."

"Also while I remember, I have to make a clarification. On TV programs and other places, Si Yoon oppa suffered because of the 'naughty/bad eyes' picture. Oppa's reaction at that time was...Haha. When my shoe was stuck to the hem of my dress, (Si Yoon) oppa and I were talking. I said to him "Oppa, I think my dress is stuck inside my shoe." and he answered "Really? Did you get it out? Did you get it out?" He looked at it with the corner of his eyes but right at that moment the camera took a picture (creating the misunderstanding). I still remember his voice. "What is this! It's not me~~~!!!"

thank for sharing the translation.  i agreed with PSH. she  really look good with her co-star that why there always rumors of them dating.
i never doubt YSY for one min. when the dress accident rumor start. he too nice of a person to have those kind of thought.
i hope YSY&PSH will have more drama together. miss them so much.

Guest cloe1430291736

thank for sharing the translationsawww PSH is kind & caring person..I love her..and she seems really care to YSY, she didnt want YSY was having hard time after the drama ends ,..i thought she really knew YSY's personality betterand she is a nice person..she knew YSY suffered about the dress accident rumor,so she needs to make a clarification again...arghh..i love them much more :x PS : as much as i love to see PSH & YSY are together in an event like PSH & KJH at G.I Joe premiere movie..but in the other side i relieved cuz i didnt see them together in that event..ke..ke.. am i weird ?? he..he..judging from PSH's side or most of celebrities..you know..when you are going public with your partner in an event..it's absolutely they are just partner or close friend....that's what i'm thinking..hmmm or maybe i miss YSY & PSH tooo much that's why.i'm a little depressed here:P

Archived