[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

Guest cloe1430291736

@Frinda said I didn't watch M2F ....did check the bts and a bit the kiss but....couldn't keep on watching all of them....  But of what a hear and the little that i saw,those were different kind of kisses he had to do there,right? 
I didnt watch M2F either, . I knew M2F at the first time when the drama started airing..it was supposed to be KJW who played the role of jae hee but due to an accident at the beginning of shooting, he couldn't make it and gave up the role.and then YSY take the role in the last minutes..but at that time,I couldn't manage my self to watch the drama, cuz i really can't stand of LJA..I just watched the bts kiss & all the kissing scenes in M2F at YT, cuz i was so curious..I surprised when i see the kisses especially the kiss scene at the bar/restaurant  arrhhh this guy really know how to kiss..it was so hot and full of passion..YSY opened his mouth so wide:P..i think it was suit with his character in M2F, I need to watch the whole drama only for YSY later..but  i love the kissing scenes in FBND much more, cuz maybe i watched FBND and im so into the story & the couple..that's why the last kissing scene in FBND is the most memorable kiss scene in K-drama for me..the kiss is so perpect..not too hot but nice & perpect, the way YSY opened his mouth is love ..pure of love not passion..you know what i mean..and the look in his face when he was about to kiss is killing me..it's absolutely the look of love..it's look like YSY him self .not his character..ke..ke..yeah after i watched a lot of YSY's videos, so  i learn all his facial expressions..so like the most of people at the FBND's thread when they said it was the real YSY & PSH in their last kissing scenes..i agree with them:x

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janeb10

Oh my, how i wish it was PSH and YSY at the movie premier  ;)) It was nice though for PSH to hang out with her co-worker after the drama. Still in my head, it was YSY hehe  ;;) Going to go and edit the pictures and put YSY next to PSH :P Miss them together! Maybe ShinHye will sneak out and go to Africa to meet YSY and do charity together (wishful thinking) :\">
The last kiss in FBND is ShinHye's best kiss so far in my opinion, so natural and filled with pure love (for someone)  ;)) I think it's even better than lots of kissing scenes in US dramas. I just wish they could show more of it  :\"> Hopefully there will be more BTS in the DVD special. [-O< Need more PSH & YSY!!!  :D

Guest chenile

cloe said: thank for sharing the translationsawww PSH is kind & caring person..I love her..and she seems really care to YSY, she didnt want YSY was having hard time after the drama ends ,..i thought she really knew YSY's personality betterand she is a nice person..she knew YSY suffered about the dress accident rumor,so she needs to make a clarification again...arghh..i love them much more :x PS : as much as i love to see PSH & YSY are together in an event like PSH & KJH at G.I Joe premiere movie..but in the other side i relieved cuz i didnt see them together in that event..ke..ke.. am i weird ?? he..he..judging from PSH's side or most of celebrities..you know..when you are going public with your partner in an event..it's absolutely they are just partner or close friend....that's what i'm thinking..hmmm or maybe i miss YSY & PSH tooo much that's why.i'm a little depressed here:P

I'm depressed too...i am one the public here and loved a drama couple which they don't apear tgt after it ended,so they make me to miss them more and doesn't make it easier at all..........They didn't gave us material also...arg....i don't know what to do.One day i think "Let's put some stuff together, pics/interviews and so on to feel better" ,the other day "Maybe need to see something else to let go a bit this fresh feeling" but when i watch another drama i keep on thinking FBND and them....I mean,i am not even ready to watch another drama,now?Noooooooo..... :-< I feel like i broke up with someone lol and have to get used to this idea.     ...But enough of my whining!!:P 
Something makes me curious though.I knew YSY was sensitive and gets attached and so on but the word "affectionate" means <having or displaying tender feelings, affection, or warmth> ...Wait,why she said that?-> "But I'm worried about Si Yoon oppa since he's the type to become very affectionate and attached. Oppa was very good at portraying KkaeGeum and since he's usually great (at portraying characters), I don't want him to have a hard time."..She is basically saying that YSY in general is always like that?~Very~ affectionate and attached?I can understand being attached to a role/drama.But affectionate as part of your character without mean anything?Is he?Always?I didn't saw that...did they hide it on every bts of the dramas he did?Did i miss anything?Maybe i did,so for now this is under investigation!! :PSo here comes my question...in what way YSY show affection towards PSH that she added it as a what kind of type he is and mean ppl (TvN) didn't share it with us?They did share that he went to the last scene PSH did and hugged her...yeah ok...they are not very mean.They do give us a taste of the cake....ok ok,on second thought they are indeed mean..!You might tell me that it doesn't necessary means he was towards her but if not her,who else?He does seem closer to her than anyone else in FBND set.So i actually checked definition of the word and ways ppl show affection to fully understand which things come with that word.The ways we know he showed affection are these-> (do tell if i missed anything)1.Pour on the chivalry 2.Compliment her3.Initiate affection (??we only saw 1 though)....................oh.....Out of 100+ things,we saw only 3?Are those enough to call someones type ~very affectionate~ ?And saying he becomes very affectionate,so it's after he gets closer with someone?..How close?And if this part of your type,you suppose to be like that with everyone.What more happend??????? :-?? ...is he really with everyone?Is it just his type and doesn't mean anything else? ...i wonder...  :-?  ....i might see things i want to see again but mehhhh why fight it? :))

chenile said: cloe said: thank for sharing the translationsawww PSH is kind & caring person..I love her..and she seems really care to YSY, she didnt want YSY was having hard time after the drama ends ,..i thought she really knew YSY's personality betterand she is a nice person..she knew YSY suffered about the dress accident rumor,so she needs to make a clarification again...arghh..i love them much more :x PS : as much as i love to see PSH & YSY are together in an event like PSH & KJH at G.I Joe premiere movie..but in the other side i relieved cuz i didnt see them together in that event..ke..ke.. am i weird ?? he..he..judging from PSH's side or most of celebrities..you know..when you are going public with your partner in an event..it's absolutely they are just partner or close friend....that's what i'm thinking..hmmm or maybe i miss YSY & PSH tooo much that's why.i'm a little depressed here:P

Guest cloe1430291736

cuz..i'm depressed too ..he..he..  i want to say this..biyane if i'm talking too much here..this is my way to release my depression..i got exciting if i talking about YSY & PSH.PSh said But I'm worried about Si Yoon oppa since he's the type to become very affectionate and attached. Oppa was very good at portraying KkaeGeum and since he's usually great (at portraying characters), I don't want him to have a hard time."

I.m so happy when i read this sentence..she was worried about YSY..it's a good point'first she was curious about him, cuz he was like a subject to study, why he seems so different with me ,why he is so different with the other. this kind of curiosity..cuz she got curious, she was worried, and when she worried about him, she kept thinking of him, and when she thought of him, she wanted to see him as much as she can.:x ( i just remembered what jin rak said to enrique in ep 8 ) " he is a type to become a very affectionate & attached"I believe there are alot of BTS which we didn't see yet..so far we only knew it's PSH who is affectionate towards YSY, and we didnt surprised cuz..that's PSH's personality, she is very "touchy" I remembered in one of YAB's BTS..PSH back hugged JGS so casualy after the cut.but so far we havent watched PSH hugged YSY in the BTS yet.( i think it was YSY who hugged PSH first in the last scene )when YSY in BK, i remembered in happy together special BK casts, JW and one guy from BK said they injured for real when they fought with YSY in BK, it was hurt so much, and left a scar in their bodies.they said YSY indeed an affectionate guy when become in acting..of course " this affectionate" means not in romantic way.because FBND is a rom-com drama..i think this affectionate means in romantic way towards PSH, even though it was just acting , i believe they are close enough that's why PSH can feel it .maybe it was just his type for being an affections guy, cuz he is truly loves every character he played in dramas, but somehow i believe he is more affections in FBND,for example in all dating scenes were YSY's own idea, even though the PD is the man who is giving a room for an actor, but if YSY isn't too affections with his character and his partner ( PSH ) , i think YSY wont come up with the ideas, he said in his interview he is indeed used his true feelings when he was dating with dokmi..can you imagine..if the last kiss scene was his own idea as well.ke..ke.."Since he's usually great (at portraying characters), "
PSH indeed noticed all YSY's previous works/dramas..that's great.. i love it.so she admires YSY i think.and the last "I don't want him to have a hard time."the last words is awesome..so basicly even though PSH is naturaly a caring person, but if someone didnt want someone else was having a hard time..it was cuz, she really care about himarghhhh i think i'm talking too much ..ke..ke..sorry for being a delusional ahjuma here..it's all because i love YSY and PSH..and i want the best for them:x

little bunny

said:

@frinda...could you post YSY's video from his Japanese web in here too? He's so cute. Still can see "Enrique" in his way of talk and act. May be after this, he will show a little bit Enrique without him realize. Enrique already became part of him.

Guest eniya

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's  PERFECT 

synchronization

@Frinda u hv done a fantastic job ! :-*    
But they both could do that in separate screens, 
with perfect timing tgr.... mimicking each other without knowing.
Now, I know why I am shipping them right from the start. 

Guest cloe1430291736

@Frinda OMG..that is so awesome..thanks soo much for the video. I rewatched the video like for a thousand times already..ke..ke.. I love itindeed..they were mimicking each other without knowing after they were claping ..they were interlocking their fingers..that's sooooo sweeetttttt :\"> :x

How many days have passed since the drama ended?Feels like yesterday and still their last kiss takes my breathe away!! :\"> Today was showing to a friend of mine a collection of bts,photos,interviews and so on! xi xi ;)) She doesn't watch Kdramas but i had to bother someone!!!!! =)) O:-)
Btw on the bts that PSH and YSY were talking,i felt like i was peeping them!:))enjoyysypshdvd.png

..And i have to add,..the director has great timing!!!;))directorftw.png
..he pushed YSY on the hand of PSH.. =))
Also,i have a huge question mark on this part... :-Oquestionmarkx.jpg
...seems like she is pointing something between him and her and he turns to look and she is about to laugh? (cause i think she was going to move her hand to her mouth and laugh like on the other scene,where he suddenly goes over her) hmmmmmmm :-?...somebody stop me from letting my head go wild!!!!...haha 
P.S. i'm dying to know what they are saying!!!!! :o3 ...and no bts after again....grrrrr

Archived