[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

meisaeteurn said: It was just a joke. ^^;; I know it was probably just a coincidence.
Shippers ship for many reasons. I don't think it has to be proven whether a couple is real or not. It could just be that they look good together. One of the joys of shipping is just seeing a couple interact and then spazzing because of it. I actually did not start shipping this couple until near the end of the drama, and from reading the interviews. The both of them together seemed like a very interesting combination. Even if they only become close friends, I don't mind that at all either. You may find the coupling a bit silly or funny since you have been a fan of her for a long time, and cant see her with Siyoon. But also please be sure to let others enjoy shipping without being a debby downer. I know in some threads, there are people who are and it pretty much spoils the fun of shipping. ^^;
Anyways, thanks for providing info about Shinhye.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sayahacci

Hello to all  Kkaemi/Enrique shippers! First time to post here but I've been lurking for a while now.I want to join the ship and have fun. Is it OK? :-h :)>- :-h

Guest xoxo402

Calling CSI Squad Ms Frinda....that pic is real right....not photoshopped....I think that is E and D pic due to wide smile of E and shyness of D. I don't think Yoon already lost his shyness although I hope that =))

Where ysy94 get this pic anyway....baidu? So mysterious....

Guest chenile

eniya said:

MC : if u were to choose one.. the ideal type.. be honest about it.. ( MC point 2 other male co-stars PSH had work with, and including YSY )

YSY : I do not mind... i REALLY don't mind.... i will just look at that Hong Kong scenery...( YSY is pointing outside, PSH laughing )

PSH : Well, in the past i like humorous/fun guy. Recently i prefer guy who are stable and serious...

MC : which is ?.... ( *note : YSY confidently put up a V sign.... even before PSH say it )

PSH : YSY ( he is smiling happily )

YSY : before that i hv this specific request ( for her ) ...kind of a threat., because my mum is watching this programe later. ( PSH is laughing )

thao_2512

said:

meisaeteurn

said: It was just a joke. ^^;; I know it was probably just a coincidence.

Shippers ship for many reasons. I don't think it has to be proven whether a couple is real or not. It could just be that they look good together. One of the joys of shipping is just seeing a couple interact and then spazzing because of it. I actually did not start shipping this couple until near the end of the drama, and from reading the interviews. The both of them together seemed like a very interesting combination. Even if they only become close friends, I don't mind that at all either. You may find the coupling a bit silly or funny since you have been a fan of her for a long time, and cant see her with Siyoon. But also please be sure to let others enjoy shipping

without being a debby downer.

I know in some threads, there are people who are and it pretty much spoils the fun of shipping. ^^;

Anyways, thanks for providing info about Shinhye.

Guest meisaeteurn

The pic is not photoshopped... It's taken at the same time the other mysterious picture was. The same clothes. Probably for an interview shoot or for a magazine.

@thao_2512 said: Ideal type is NOT equal with loveAs a PSH fan I do think she just wanted to promote her drama and pleased the drama fans
PSH's ideal is Won Bin ( and I can see why she likes him so much) but she usually says she likes family and mature guys, like her dad.
A proof to not taking her words ab ideal seriously, PSH picked JGS over WB in JP in her FM ( JGS is huge there!!!), but later confessed that she loves her fans and her fans were yelling his name so she picked him. It was like that with other choices she picked too...
I'm not saying PSH doesn't admire YSY but you should rmb Taxi was one of their activities to promote to the drama, and she did what she needed to do...
YSY knows that and didn't take her word seriously either

My twin (more like BFF, who has also a fan of PSH's for years with me) ships them and abandoned the previous ship  She wants them to date... bc of the opposite attract ( like her and her bf) lol

sayahacci said:

Well helloooooo hello!!!!!!!!! :-h :-h The more the better!!!!!!! :D< ;;)

from pic above does anyone know the reason behind PSH pushing YSY hand away and hold on it while he was trying to snatch the mic fm her then said his piece on another mic instead. it must funny since they were laughing.

Frinda

said: [size=2]

@thao_2512

said: [/size]

Ideal type is NOT equal with loveAs a PSH fan I do think she just wanted to promote her drama and pleased the drama fans
PSH's ideal is Won Bin ( and I can see why she likes him so much) but she usually says she likes family and mature guys, like her dad.
A proof to not taking her words ab ideal seriously, PSH picked JGS over WB in JP in her FM ( JGS is huge there!!!), but later confessed that she loves her fans and her fans were yelling his name so she picked him. It was like that with other choices she picked too...
I'm not saying PSH doesn't admire YSY but you should rmb Taxi was one of their activities to promote to the drama, and she did what she needed to do...
YSY knows that and didn't take her word seriously either

My twin (more like BFF, who has also a fan of PSH's for years with me) ships them and abandoned the previous ship  She wants them to date... bc of the opposite attract ( like her and her bf) lol

little bunny said: If I'm not wrong it was when PSH told if FBND surpass 5% or beat flower ramyeon, KJH and YSY will have a kiss, after that YSY looked like want to say something about it (  I think he didn't want to do it LOL- man and  man kissing-  turn to KJH for asking support but turn out KJH went on the idea LOL) and PSH was trying to prevent him to get the mic around 1:40

Frinda said: little bunny said: If I'm not wrong it was when PSH told if FBND surpass 5% or beat flower ramyeon, KJH and YSY will have a kiss, after that YSY looked like want to say something about it (  I think he didn't want to do it LOL- man and  man kissing-  turn to KJH for asking support but turn out KJH went on the idea LOL) and PSH was trying to prevent him to get the mic around 1:40

I found this Lee Jung video for OST FBND. First couple of minutes, YSY and PSH were so cute, introduced the song. 

@Frinda..could you cut the video which just show two of them. They're so cute :D
bd315c6034a85edf28c83c1448540923dd547545.jpg
0d338744ebf81a4c05742efed62a6059252da647.jpg
e7cd7b899e510fb3fe3ab6a0d833c895d1430ce2.jpg 
credit BAIDU YOONHYE
94cad1c8a786c91786cca601c83d70cf3bc7573f.jpg 
 credit as labelled

Now that we mention fights and so on.Just remembered/thought of something! :))
You remember this part,right?..How to connect it with the bts pics?;)):-Bysywalking.png
YSY: I heard girls dig jerks.
PSH: ..whoa!Cut cut!...What?What kind of message is this?
YSY: Yeah right..we shouldn't pass such messages even though they are true..should we?PSH: You do know something about that don't you?...Bookworm!YSY: Ehhhh??...What do you know?!When was the last time you were with someone,you said?....didn't think so!!ysywalking1.png

PSH: ...You see what i have to put up with everyday?
ysywalking2.png
=))

little bunny ,the quality of the video is bad.Any idea if it's has been posted with better one?Couldn't find it. and btw...can't notify you cause there is space between the "little" and the "bunny" and it notifys someone else.... :-< ..consider putting a _between or something!;;)

Archived