[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

Guest cloe1430291736

it's like we can't get enough of their BTS...we want more and more..especially the very close scenes we need more materials..to feeding our curiousity about this couple..in the last BTS when they were talking..i'm dying to know too..it's look like YSY talked about something maybe ( something he learned from a book..ke..ke..)last night i searched all the BTS of YAB & YHFFM all over again..PSH is very affectionate person towards her co-stars, and they looked so comportable around each other..both with JGS & JYH,am i the only who is thinking..she looks quite different with YSY in those BTS of FBND ( at least in those BTS we already watch ) , if i'm not familiar with PSH's personality..i will think they ( PSH & YSY ) aren't really get along very well..so maybe i'm biased..but i love to think..there is ******** bet them :x

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spaceme

it's like we can't get enough of their BTS...we want more and more..especially the very close scenes we need more materials..to feeding our curiousity about this couple..in the last BTS when they were talking..i'm dying to know too..it's look like YSY talked about something maybe ( something he learned from a book..ke..ke..)last night i searched all the BTS of YAB & YHFFM all over again..PSH is very affectionate person towards her co-stars' date=' and they looked so comportable around each other..both with JGS & JYH,am i the only who is thinking..she looks quite different with YSY in those BTS of FBND ( at least in those BTS we already watch ) , if i'm not familiar with PSH's personality..i will think they ( PSH & YSY ) aren't really get along very well..so maybe i'm biased..but i love to think..there is ******** bet them :x[/quote']

AGREE WITH U :x

Guest cloe1430291736

@Frinda dear...cuz they were shooting the beach scene in december alreadyUssualy they already finished until 4 or 5 episodes before they were airing the first episodebtw ; i love your signature...i can't stop staring at them..the way they look at each other is love :x

cloe said: @Frinda dear...cuz they were shooting the beach scene in december alreadyUssualy they already finished until 4 or 5 episodes before they were airingbtw ; i love your signature...i can't stop staring of them..the way they look at each other is love :x

Guest eniya

Anyone has the time can help with translation too, do edit my part if it is not accurate  :-* 

Think this chinese site has translated the original korean article to chinese. 

it's too long for me, i can only translate this small part, see below.

original chinese txt >> 

http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/photo/26288

k0szdy.jpg

ENG TRANSLATION  ( partial )

Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Park Shin Hye helped me get into the drama, let me carried out the true feeling of love when shooting the scene. The script is also very special, because it allows me the freedom to interpret the love.  I had this  attitude "If i am really in love, what should i do'  to carried out the shooting. Hence there is this freedom to play ( the role) . " But he added:" when i am actually in love, I like to create a lot of surprises for my lover. " Yoon Shi Yoon may hv a cold appearance but he has the other side which is warm and cordial.

It is reported that Yoon Shi Yoon is not willing to part with Enrique, so there may be delays on his confirmation for new projects . His fans could only look forward and wait for his new work to be back on screen as soon as possible . Finally Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Recently there will be overseas promotional activities, so may be in the second half of the year i will be able meet with fellow fans through my new works.  I've been working hard to played different roles, so fans please look forward to my new work."

Guest cloe1430291736

after i read PSH's interview translations at FBND thread..idk why i'm happy :P i'm happy to know when .PSH said : if she were dokmi she would still choose enrique :xand if she was to write a letter to dokmi, she would write :.she hopes our kkaemi's love relationship will last long & smoothlyand she has became even more feminine than before :\">, and she would like to try to have  a baseball date, and after all ..i'm so happy they still remains good friends even after FBND ends, she said she feel warmth being with them :x 

Guest spaceme

I wanted to ask. anyone here find a fanfic of YoonHye ? or there may be a make ? I really want to read fanfic shinhye & shiyoon. or, I wish I could write that one

thank you

:):D

Park Shin Hye interview with Sina - the 12th edition of Korean Wave  ~the rest at 415 page of FBND thread,posted by @chenile (..Thank youuuu here too!!!)
Translations by Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub. 
Do not repost without proper crediting to us
8644ebf81a4c510f212b830.jpg
Comparing the roles that Shin Hye has acted in 'You're Beautiful' and 'Heartstrings', 'Flower Boys Next Door' role as Go Dok Mi has more affection and feelings which is closer to reality.

*Sina:* Lets share about your feelings for the end of filming for the drama
*ShinHye:* I am now getting used to it. Before this, my body still don't feel that its all ended. Sometimes I will tend to wake up later than usual but thinking that "It has ended", I feel emptiness. There are also times when I feel so busy that I can't catch my breath.

*Sina:* Please share to us some "inside stories" when you accepted the drama 'Flower Boys Next Door'
*ShinHye:* After receiving the scripts, I went online to read and download the webtoons. I felt it was interesting, especially the role of being Dok Mi as it is different from all the other roles that I have acted before. Hence, I like it very much.

*Sina:* Did you accept this role because you wanted a different image?
*ShinHye:* I did not really go to change myself a lot to change my image. I just feel that being Dok Mi, I will be able to demonstrate the natural side of me. Besides that, 'Flower Boys Next Door' has many scenes that left deep impressions in me, that was why I accepted to film for it.

*Sina:* I guess you have many feelings while you were acting as Go Dok Mi?
*ShinHye:* The role of Dok Mi has gave me the opportunity to re-examine the troubles of facing others when alone and because of this, I have learnt how to solve the problem of misunderstandings. In particular, I have learnt a way to reduce stress because Dok Mi's way is to learn how to smile in a natural way and also, learnt to treasure the people around me.

*Sina:* Seems like you have become even more feminine due to the role of Dok Mi?
*ShinHye:* Previously, people always think that I'm innocent and now because of Dok Mi, people feel that I am more feminine. Sometimes Go Dok Mi is very feminine and sometimes like a young girl. When I'm acting as Go Dok Mi, I have gained a lot of male fans. In the recent birthday celebration sports event (Birthday Fanmeeting), I was shocked that I actually have so many male fans. I was really happy and satisfied deep down in my heart.

*Sina:* What is the deepest impression scene in 'Flower Boys Next Door'?
*ShinHye:* Dok Mi's feelings were all kept in her memory. Even when she raised her voice to Enrique Geum, "Please get out", she revealed her real inner self. Because Dok Mi do not have ups and downs in her feelings, these sudden feelings that exploded out in the scenes gave the deepest impression. I am happy to be able to feel her journey of growth. 

*Sina:*There are topics where Dok Mi made the audience so touched that they cried. Are there any dialogue that left deep in your memory?
*ShinHye:* "There are many people who are rude to people's wounds". This sentence is very memorable to me.

*Sina:* What is Go Dok Mi to Park Shin Hye?
*ShinHye:* She is like a friend who suffered from the same pain and distress 10 years ago, saying goodbye. I am now feeling grown-up due to her.

*Sina:* If you were to write a letter to Dok Mi, what would you write?
*ShinHye:* To Dok Mi: Dok Mi and Enrique should be living happily together now right? No matter what problems you are facing, hope that you will be able to use the Dok Mi method to overcome them. I would also hope that your love relationship with Enrique will last long and smoothly. And, focus on writing on the book that you have always wanted to write about.

*Sina:* If you were Go Dok Mi, who will you choose between Enrique and Jin-rak?
*ShinHye:* I would choose Enrique, because I feel that having the right amount of excitment will arouse one's curiousity. I would then follow his footsteps unknowingly and shall be surprised to the changes that I am undergoing. 

*Sina:* 'Flower Boys Next Door' has many sweet scenes, which ones arethose you would like to do it too when you are on a date?
*ShinHye:* I would just like to try holding each other's hand and have a stroll at Samcheong-dong street. Although to many people this is a very normal thing, to me it's not. And, although it has never been plotted in the dramas, I would like to try to have a baseball date.

*Sina:* Seems like you really have fate with the pretty guys in 'You're Beautiful', 'Flower Boys Next Door'?
*ShinHye: *The fate comes naturally, I did not pick for it. It is purely natural. Considering the looks and the spirits of them, the guys that I have worked together with are no doubt are pretty guys. I can't compare them individually. They all have great characters, just like the oppas in Flower Boys, we are good friends and I feel warmth being with them.

Thank you @eniya for the translation!!!!!!! ^:)^ :x ^:)^ ...need to wake up and drink lots of coffee atm for my brain to fully function...  ~O) *sign* i didn't slept well!!Gonna read the interviews in a while again!!! ;))

@mimilk has posted this pictures in FBND thread. Hope you don't mind I post it here.
:D
Credit to owner:
BFY6VyYCUAAVmkN.png

I bet all of you will remember this dress right? @meisaeteurn already noticed  it :)...Yesss it was the same dress Dok Mi tried on during her date with Enrique. I wonder if this dress actually belongs to her or just after tried for the scene then made PSH decided to have this dress for herself instead. Hmmm..what do you think guys? Actually this dress was the dress that made Enrique stunned and speechless....LOL :))

eniya said:

Anyone has the time can help with translation too, do edit my part if it is not accurate  :-* 

Think this chinese site has translated the original korean article to chinese. 

it's too long for me, i can only translate this small part, see below.

original chinese txt >> 

http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/photo/26288

ENG TRANSLATION  ( partial )

Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Park Shin Hye helped me get into the drama, let me carried out the true feeling of love when shooting the scene. The script is also very special, because it allows me the freedom to interpret the love.  I had this  attitude "If i am really in love, what should i do'  to carried out the shooting. Hence there is this freedom to play ( the role) . " But he added:" when i am actually in love, I like to create a lot of surprises for my lover. " Yoon Shi Yoon may hv a cold appearance but he has the other side which is warm and cordial.

It is reported that Yoon Shi Yoon is not willing to part with Enrique, so there may be delays on his confirmation for new projects . His fans could only look forward and wait for his new work to be back on screen as soon as possible . Finally Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Recently there will be overseas promotional activities, so may be in the second half of the year i will be able meet with fellow fans through my new works.  I've been working hard to played different roles, so fans please look forward to my new work."

omg it is the same dress!! no wonder it looks familiar :)

Baseball date - it reminds me of strong heart when PSH was describing YSY character while watching baseball match with him on how instead of cheering like her he will be analyzing the score stats hahaha. They had watched Baseball together then. I wonder if it was a date. Lol!! ;)

red_ginger said: omg it is the same dress!! no wonder it looks familiar :)

Baseball date - it reminds me of strong heart when PSH was describing YSY character while watching baseball match with him on how instead of cheering like her he will be analyzing the score stats hahaha. They had watched Baseball together then. I wonder if it was a date. Lol!! ;)

Guest meisaeteurn

Didn't Siyoon say that even though he's not much of a sports guy, he does love baseball? (And also boxing) They can go on a baseball date together if they want. They have my stamp of approval, obviously... ;) if I had the skills to write fanfics, I would. I would write stuff like them dating secretly, going on baseball dates. Hahah

Yoon Shi Yoon : Interview during Baker King

I’m a huge fan of baseball. If you like baseball, you’re automatically on my side and my person. That’s how much I love it. The one day of the year that I have severe depression is the day baseball ends, the day of the finals for the Korean series. I feel very empty. I truly think, ‘How do I live?’ And then I feel like I can breathe again when it’s April.

Baseball is about defense. That’s why I like it. Defense plays a much larger role in baseball, about 90 to 10. And they say while offense may be innate, defense is all about how much training you do. That’s why I feel much more affinity to people who are good at defense.

Archived