[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha Good thinking little bunny  :D ...I still can't believe they hide bts from our couple....Like...seriously?????Why??Gonna keep my hopes up for dvd later but i have a huuuuge question mark!!They didn't spare them on photos...so why not videos?Any guesses?...i don't get it....i don't get it....... *throws stuff again* Now what i'm going to investigate if they don't provide material??:(...what if we won't see them together again?Noooooooo!!!!! *panics* ..... ......I don't get it...i don't understand why...PSH has bts from previous drama with her co-star and so does YSY ....also with their kisses...why hide them now??? *throws stuff again*
kk......i need to rewatch the whole drama to calm myself i think... GRRRRRRRR *BOOM* X(

Guest cloe1430291736

Frinda said: hahaha Good thinking little bunny  :D ...I still can't believe they hide bts from our couple....Like...seriously?????Why??Gonna keep my hopes up for dvd later but i have a huuuuge question mark!!They didn't spare them on photos...so why not videos?Any guesses?...i don't get it....i don't get it....... *throws stuff again* Now what i'm going to investigate if they don't provide material??:(...what if we won't see them together again?Noooooooo!!!!! *panics* ..... ......I don't get it...i don't understand why...PSH has bts from previous drama with her co-star and so does YSY ....also with their kisses...why hide them now??? *throws stuff again*
kk......i need to rewatch the whole drama to calm myself i think... GRRRRRRRR *BOOM* X(

cloe

said: calm down dear...i was disappointed too..but thinking positively..maybe there was something behind the scene..( maybe the kisses were tooo hot ??, or their interactions off screen were too obvious ..***wishful thinking**he..hee )..you know what i meant..so they wouldn't reveal it to public, ..or maybe we have to wait the dvd version with director cut..as @meisaeteurn said at FBND  thread..YSY is a reversed person. he even mentioned in the mnet interview that in the past, he held back on confessing his feelings for months, while just observing the person,,But in the end of interv in the mnet  as per Softy's translations YSY said this time he want to brave/ courageous. He did his best, but until now in dating if there was one thing he regretted, he think maybe  he lacked courage, and now he want to be courageous...sooooo  i hope if..if  he developed a deeper feeling for PSH,,this time..he will let PSH know..he..hee.. :x

Guest eniya

Let me share abit of what i know about his past unrequited love. ( correct me if i am wrong )

He revealed that his unrequited past lover was a noona, older then him and interviewer was so excited.

repost from FBND  ( which i translated a small part  from ST: YOUKU link see below - from frame 71:10.  )

He once share a lot in STRONG HEART ( episode 35, when he was 24 then i think )  about his unrequited love during his early adulthood. When he acted in HIGH KICK2 for his role in his first unrequited love, that emotion was revive again as he can truly felt the pain. He revealed that when he first started working and had not much cash... he went with his friends to donate blood just to get 2 free tickets movie for his date. And although he arrive an hour early to get the tickets from the booth, he pretend to arrive on time in front of his date. Then he started to share about his unrequited love, that the girl who just had a breakup became real close to him. One day that gal called him and told him that her ex is waiting outside at the her door in a stormy rainy day at that moment and that she did not know what to do. He ask the gal if she still still like him back and she said that she think so... and he told her to go to him and he cut off contact from her since that 3 years. He further told the host that he lost 10kg within a span of 2 months. After he had learnt from this incident, he reveal that he is now ready for another new love. Immediately, one lady guest raise up her hand loudly said " CALL! "

359db11.png

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk0MjM4MTky.html

TAXI INTERVIEW ( frame 41: 40 )

When the MC ask him about when was his last love... his chirpy mood changed suddenly to a more serious mode.  MC quickly throw the same question to  to PSH to avoid the awkward moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqj-awUUXGs&NR=1&feature=endscreen

( Frame 41 : 50 to 42: 40 )

MC : sorry to ask this, when the last relationship u had ? YSY?

YSY : parted during mid of shooting HiGH KICK.

MC : because u were too busy and less meet up?

YSY : yes ( busy ) and she also was preparing to enter the acting industry

MC : hah.. i see

MC : PSH, when was yours?

PSH : During University, for about 2 yrs

MC : 2 yrs

PSH : because there was no opportunity, no time to developed... the memory is blurry now, but do i wish to fall in love. I want to work , at the same time fall in love...wanted to...

YSY : she just said she wants to fall in love in secret, internet is an option ( PSH is giggling ) 

MC : oh, u can find a boyfriend in the internet... PSH is a korean star ...

So, i guess it been a long  while now.. his heart is ALL ready to receive new love. 

ok...that's it!!!They need to sub that taxi ep asap!!!!!!!!!!!! X(  ... @eniya i officialy love you!!!! :-* :x >:D< Thank you againnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ So....the girl he liked,chose another guy.That is never good for sensitive ppl i guess.So after.....nothing?Cause he mentions that he got excited with date plans on FBND cause he haven't dated for long time.If that is the case,i guess he does have a reason to lack courage.But even if the girl you confess says no to you,you stop being in the friend zone so it's actually good like that too!!:-bd ...feelings can always change,good way or bad.No reason waiting for months....grrrrr...You know...for a reserve guy,he has no problem answering those questions lol?Btw they look soooo shy when singing the christmas song!!!Awwww!!They should do a duet...mehhhhh
...Oh!! you edit with the their conversation!!!!Double thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! :-* :x ^:)^ :-* ..need to check this again! :-B

Guest eniya

@Frinda i love u too ... I love your *poke on the cheek* post...sooooooo adorable .... keep them coming.   :-* 
just edit the previous post, manage to sub that taxi interview.  :)

Poor YSY. He lost 10 kg within 2 months? Wew....he must be like that girl very much. Anyway thank God he already moved on. PSH said she wanted to fall in love? Wanted to work at the same time wanted to fall in love too?? That's make me giggle ;)), may be she's already done it during FBND shooting :D =))

omg What did he say?? <she just said she wants to fall in love in secret, internet is an option > ??????? hahahahahha BAM!!!!He is teasing in a serious tone and seems so funny after a second.We need that second to think *what did you just said?* He is not shy at all when it comes to such teasing! hahahahaha....Oh oh,i get it now the bts video of the first kiss.Oh oh this is interesting!!!!!Now i understand what PSH meant with that->
PSH : He is confident and mischievous(naughty) at the same time. 

The *what did you just said?* look->pshbam.pngpshbam1.png

hohoho!!!This is interesting!!!BTS nowwwwwwwww!!!!!:o3...it's like when you "pick up a fight" with someone?But the "couple" fight one,where the other person answers back and then there are laughs and other things and so on and so forth.It's like a duel...i think that is the correct word yes yes!So is that what YSY does so that's why the staff was saying they were acting as a couple? oh oh oh ...wait wait....oh oh *-:)

Ok...so,is PSH turn!! =)) ~tranlation from Softy ~
JH says our personalities arent just average/normal/regular, but we all get along so that’s good and it’s fun.christmash.png

YSY: to be honest we all think we are normal. 
christmas1c.png

JH: do you do that? YSY: I do that. 
christmas2u.png

PSH: it doesnt seem like it.  .....YSY: huh?
christmas3u.png

hahahahahaha=))  1-1 !!!

Frinda said: omg What did he say?? <she just said she wants to fall in love in secret, internet is an option > ??????? hahahahahha BAM!!!!He is teasing in a serious tone and seems so funny after a second.We need that second to think *what did you just said?* He is not shy at all when it comes to such teasing! hahahahaha....Oh oh,i get it now the bts video of the first kiss.Oh oh this is interesting!!!!!Now i understand what PSH meant with that->
PSH : He is confident and mischievous(naughty) at the same time. 

The *what did you just said?* look->pshbam.pngpshbam1.png

hohoho!!!This is interesting!!!BTS nowwwwwwwww!!!!!:o3...it's like when you "pick up a fight" with someone?But the "couple" fight one,where the other person answers back and then there are laughs and other things and so on and so forth.It's like a duel...i think that is the correct word yes yes!So is that what YSY does so that's why the staff was saying they were acting as a couple? oh oh oh ...wait wait....oh oh *-:)

I totally imagine something like this going on behind their scenes hahahaha =)) rawrnm.jpg 
....................      ....hours later......endingkiss.png

ahhhhh i feel much better now!!!I have things to think of again about my favorite couple!!:)) ....i was kinda thinking a quiet YSY since in photos,PSH does the moves but ...hmmm....hmmmmm :-B
...i wouldn't say bickering but again...i can't think of the correct english word to use for it.

Guest eniya

Naughty YSY being totally Enrique even when BTS, his last expression was so priceless, and PSH is clueless thru out . so funny :))
2r2ovvc.gif
baidu source : 转自 新浪微博 @hi

Guest cloe1430291736

eniya said: Naughty YSY being totally Enrique even when BTS, his last expression was so priceless, and PSH is clueless thru out . so funny :))
2r2ovvc.gif
baidu source : 转自 新浪微博 @hi

Guest meisaeteurn

This is good, girls. Shinhye is back on weibo. Conincidence or not, I'll take it!!! Since Siyoon doesn't use twitter and only his weibo, it makes me happy.muahahahhahahahahahaha
And that gif ^^^^ I am dead. Too, too cute.

Archived