[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

im on page 1947.. i just finished reading episode 51 and 52..  my tummy hurts from so much laughing and im tearing up..lol
tumblr_m3h0wnc9gd1qbmmki.gif

DAEBAK!! ssoooooo AWESOME!!!  and it received the highest rating for family drama in korean tv history..  yociexp108.gifyociexpress01.gif
to all the live recappers.. @babyviolets @airbening @yoeda @LovelyJM @meahri66 .. you ladies are so funny!! *hands down to you, bowing*
just a piece of advice: tumblr_mgbvb6vC9t1rzyljso1_250.gif

yociexpress03.gif

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imageis this his new look? thanks Olgahe keep his hair again. 
http://youtu.be/BVafLONDRzo

this is their first poster shoot. @akinahana89 i think you already have this one for your project. but i post it again in case you dont. IU ahjumma laugh is so cute and its confirm JJS is really a dorky guy IRL.

look what i found
phoung said:

ratings

The first episode of 'You are the best Lee Soon Shin' recorded Nationwide 22.2% and Seoul rating- 22.5%. (Nielson) (cr:egghead-me)
it's in third place for 'highest viewing rates for first episode' among recent korean weekend dramas.

@iheartyou1518
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
H E E E E E E E E A A A A A A A A A R R R R R R R T T T T T T T T T T T T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody looks like gaining weighthhrrmm.....perhaps he also builds up his muscless :xyumm...want it to be my pillow...my blankie...my shield from the dry air of the aircon at nite

edit:sorry...i keep daydreaming about the muscle...forgot to thank@jjsweeter0211thank you for the yummies...kekeke

@jjsweeter0211, thanks so much for the pics!!!
btw, do you think that JJS looks a bit glum on these photos? even his smile isn't the same...I've worried about this since I saw the vid of his last photoshoot,but I thought that maybe because the photoshoot required a more serious look...but here, even his smile looked forced...
God, why am I worrying about this so much?huhuhu

@normalahamid
Oh, I hope you're right...I hope that's the only reason.
Somehow, I still can't help but worry about these two.
But then again, maybe he looked tired because he watched some concert and went to an after concert event yesterday *cough*with IU*cough* !kekeke
@layaliyeah, I got the feeling he's sick or something? his eyes seem to be a bit red on some pics, but maybe that's the lighting...

Archived