[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I think Grandma @edensor (since she practically the oldest member in this thread) or @Ally can help me finding the answer..
I've been backtrack reading since yesterday from the very first page. I noticed the differences between the back then thread and the nowadays thread which mostly covered two areas: a) the people, and B) the discussion/content.
There are many members that I don't know. and I noticed that male members like Ahoxan and KQ188 were really active back then. And they did discuss something. The discussion was mostly  drama oriented. Previews, BTS pics, screencap pics, video cuts, ratings, and recaps. Definitely byeontae and spazz free. 
What makes me curious is what happened to the people who originally contributed to this thread? Did they stop going here because they dropped the show? or because the discussion became more and more "girly thingy"?? Hahha... I couldn't imagine those boys joined us when we discuss the hand, the dough, or the lil bro..
Thanks for answering! ;)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said: I think Grandma @edensor (since she practically the oldest member in this thread) or @Ally can help me finding the answer..
I've been backtrack reading since yesterday from the very first page. I noticed the differences between the back then thread and the nowadays thread which mostly covered two areas: a) the people, and B) the discussion/content.
There are many members that I don't know. and I noticed that male members like Ahoxan and KQ(?) were really active back then. And they did discuss something. The discussion was mostly  drama oriented. Previews, BTS pics, screencap pics, video cuts, ratings, and recaps. Definitely byeontae and spazz free. 
What makes me curious is what happened to the people who originally contributed to this thread? Did they stop going here because they dropped the show? or because the discussion became more and more "girly thingy"?? Hahha... I couldn't imagine those boys joined us when we discuss the hand, the dough, or the lil bro..
Thanks for answering! ;)

kudos to all ancient members who breath a life to this thread. as @tiendoank comment before about them i think we take a look what their first post about. so, yeorobun let learn who is our predecessor. its also part of my TRIBUTE to them. sigh, i supposed doing this in my 1500 post instead tribute to those halmoni, IJ and mama shin. kekekekekeke.

phoung

said:

English Title: The Best Lee Soon-Shin / You're the best, Lee Soon-Shin

Revised Romanization: Choegoda Isoonshin

Hangul: 최고다 이순신

Network: KBS

Genre: Romantic, Comedy, Family

Episodes: 50 planned

Release Date: March 9th 2013

Press Conference: March 4th, 2013

Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 19:55

Replaced:  My Daughter Seo young

Director: Yoon Sung Shik (gaksital, sling shot)

Writer: Jung Yoo-Gyung (Which Star Did You Come From, Insoo is pretty, marry me)

Production Company: A Story (에이스토리)

Casts: IU, Jo Jung Suk, Lee Ji-Hoon, Yoo Inna, Lee Mi Sook, Kim Gab Soo, Go Doo Shim, Son Tae Young etc.

Official Site Korean: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/soonsin/

Official Site English: http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/about.html?tv_code=22

Viki Channel: http://www.viki.com/channels/10456-lee-soon-sin-is-the-best

DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=soonsin

Synopsis

[size=3]

[/size]

This drama is about a mother and her youngest daughter searching for happiness after the death of her husband, which plunges their lives into turmoil. Thorough many trials and tribulations they find the real meaning of family, love, success, happiness, and life. They come to realize that the real precious thing in life can be found within oneself and happiness is a blessing that comes to the courageous few who have high self-esteem and take charge of their own lives.  Being poor is okay, not being first is okay, and not being in the spotlight is okay. It’s okay to be happy with just the way you are. This drama hopes to give genuine comfort to those scarred by life and make us look back on our lives and deep into our souls. (cr:KBSworld)

class="MsoNormal" align="left"

[color=#cc0000]Updates [/color]

Live stream:

http://www.justin.tv/kgp701#/w/5250898272/9 

http://kpopstream.wix.com/streams#!kbs-2/c21ws

Or try this

Promotional Videos 

1. [subbed] Teaser #1 II
  2. Teaser #2 II
  3. [subbed] IU & JJS Video Message II
  4. [Translation] IU & Lee MiSook news cut  II
  5. BTS Photoshoot Interview with IU & JJS II Interview during poster photoshoot IU & Jo jung suk
  6. BTS Photoshoot Interview with the Cast Members II Yoo Inna and Goo Joo Won BTS Photoshoot Interview
  7. [Translation] Episode 1 Preview II Preview Epi - 1 by KBSdrama
  8. Press Con Trailer II
  9. Full Press Con Video II
  10. [Translation] 120305 KBS Ent Relay II 30306 Good Morning Korea
  11. [Translation]130305 Star News - IU/Jo Jungsuk couple II
  12. [sUBBED] Interview after the press con with iu/jo jung suk & yoo inna/go joo won
  13. KBS Ent NEWS- YTBLSS Star Date- Yoo Inna
  14. You're the Best Lee Soon Shin on Arirang World

OSTs

1. TAHITI (타히티) - 몰라몰라 (Molla Molla)
  2. Sunny Hill (써니힐) - 별 헤는 밤 (Counting Stars At Night)
  3. Jo Jung Suk (조정석) - 완전 사랑해요
  4. Changmin (of 2AM) & Dahee (of GLAM) – I Only See One Person (한 사람만 보여요)
  5. IU& Jo Jung Suk- Beautiful Song   (IU's message to ytblss DC when she posted this song (self composed) for free) Eng translation (This song is not part of official OST)

Charming beautiful Chingu Good day to you all! >:D<
JJS Appears on Radio Show [두시 탈출 컬투 쇼 (SBS POWER 107,7 FM)] tomorrow at 2 pm. (1 pm China Time.) .. I can hear and see him, if you install the SBS 고릴라. http://radio. sbs.co.kr / gorealra / Web / gorealra.jsp PMCMD = 2?CR: @ maktubjihttp://tieba.baidu.com/p/2570622299 
Good positive mood and a nice day to all of you!Happiness and Love the beautiful Chingu!!!   :) Chingu fighting!!!
:)>-

Down memory lane part 2...miss you my PERFECT TWO...

IU and Jo Jung Suk to lead KBS 2TV drama ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’

image-19.jpg

IU and Jo Jung Suk have been confirmed to star in upcoming KBS 2TV weekend drama ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’ where they will play a couple.

‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’ talks about the trials and tribulations that a mother and her daughter Lee Soon Shin goes through following the death of their husband/father. The mother and daughter duo try to find love and happiness in the aftermath, and will offer messages of healing and hopes through stories that viewers can relate to.

IU stars as Lee Soon Shin who is a good-for-nothing and a born loser, but she is always able to overcome her impossible circumstances due to her bright and courageous spirit, and will seek to provide courage and hope to the young generation. IU has always greeted the public with a lively and bubbly image, and will seek to present a more mature image to her adoring legion of uncle fans with her new drama.

With ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’ being IU’s first lead role as an actress in only her second drama, after playing a supporting role in her debut drama ‘Dream High’, IU expressed, “The script was really interesting, and I was greatly attracted to the role of Lee Soon Shin. When I first received the offer, I felt some pressure as this was an important role, but I had a desire to give it a go and felt that I could do a good job with it, so I decided on starring in the drama in the end.”

IU then talked about her new role, “Lee Soon Shin is a girl who has average looks and luck, and has no special talent at hand. But she is brave and courageous. She knows she is a good-for-nothing, but still hopes to be liked by everyone just like others, and catch the attention of people. Lee Soon Shin has a strong mentality, and regardless of how dire the situation, she always reminds herself to be strong and overcomes the problem. That is her greatest charisma. “

She added, “I hope that filming can begin quickly, and I will work really hard to learn whatever I need to, and show it to viewers. I am really honored to be able to work with my seniors whom I have always respected. I will work hard to learn everything that I can so that I will not be a burden to them,” and not forgetting to greet her seniors whom she will be working with in the coming months.

Jo Jung Suk who has acted in a variety of roles, will be playing the role of Shin Jun Ho who is a director of an agency. Shin Jun Ho appears as a confident, arrogant, and cold-hearted man who slowly changes for the better after meeting Lee Soon Shin and understanding the true meaning of success from her. Jo Jung Suk has won much praise from the public through a variety of roles that he had taken in the past, and many will be looking forward to see how he reprises his brand new role.

Jo Jung Suk came away with the New Actor award at last year’s ‘Blue Dragon Film Awards’, and became the most popular rising star in an instant. His roles as Eun Shi Gyung in ‘The King 2 Hearts’ and Nabddeuckyi in ‘Architecture 101’ were both chosen by Daum website as ‘2012 Best Role’. With such high popularity in the past year, Jo Jung Suk remarked, “It was really a happy 2012 for me, and made me have the thought of having to do even better in 2013. I will work really hard to show everyone an even better side of me.”

Jo Jung Suk also revealed his high expectations for his new drama, “I am really honored to be the leading man for KBS 2TV new weekend drama. I am also anticipating the collaboration with director Yoon Sung Shik and screenwriter Jung Yoo Kyung. I will do my very best and work happily, so that viewers can have a good time watching it.” Jo Jung Suk also reviewed his new role, “Shin Jun Ho is someone who appears to be intense but yet free-spirit. That appealed greatly to me,” and also revealed that he was honored to be working alongside the ‘Nation’s Little Sister’ IU.

Both Jo Jung Suk (The King 2 Hearts, Architecture 101) and IU (Dream High) put up impressive performance in their respective dramas. In ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’, the story will revolve around Lee Soon Shin who overcomes dire situations to find success, the problematic entanglement of Lee Soon Shin and Shin Jun Ho, and how they gradually progress to become a couple. Many are now curious as to how love blossoms between Lee Soon Shin and Shin Jun Ho in the drama.

Director Yoon Sung Shik who showed impressive directing and artistic directions in dramas like ‘Story of a Man’ and ‘Bridal Mask’ will be at the helm of ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’, while screenwriter ‘Jung Yoo Kyung’ whose previous works include ‘In Soon is Pretty’ and ‘Please Marry Me’ will attempt to create a story that people can relate to, and hopefully create a touching national drama together.

‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’ will succeed ‘My Daughter Seo Young’ and begin broadcast this March.

image-18.jpg
Kim Gab Soo confirmed to be in this drama as father of Jo Jung Suk's character 
others casts also confirmed! they had a script reading rehearsal yesterday. Filming will start in February and will most likely to air on March 9th after My daughter Seo young ended.

http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/Show.asp?IDX=2389307

Archived