• Last Reply

yoeda

wrote:

»

tiendoank said:

@yoeda

@meahri66

@airbening

Wakakakkakakk..... thank god I decided not to join you to recap. It's WAAAAAAY more entertaining to READ your recaps rather than write.. hahhahahhahahhhah..... I love you!!! I love youuuuu!!!!! 

But yeaaah, you disappoint me a lil bit....

WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THE ROOOOM??? WHAT HAPPEEEEEEEENED??????

well, in front of the room there are a sign that wando ajusshi put"NO CAMERA ALLOWED"

tiendoank said:

yoeda

wrote:

»

tiendoank said:

@yoeda

@meahri66

@airbening

Wakakakkakakk..... thank god I decided not to join you to recap. It's WAAAAAAY more entertaining to READ your recaps rather than write.. hahhahahhahahhhah..... I love you!!! I love youuuuu!!!!! 

well, in front of the room there are a sign that wando ajusshi put"NO CAMERA ALLOWED"

@yoeda @meahri66 @airbening thank you for the recaps, bow!!!

@jjssweeter0211 thank you for IU's pictures, she is so pretty, saved in my lappy:) kekeke

@everyone I got the YTBLSS soundtrack today but... I didn't realize it's a CD not a DVD and when I try it on my laptop it's not working wae, wae, wae  waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

:(( :(( :((  lucky there's a photobook I will just look at them with the music playing in my head.

airbening said: tiendoank said:

yoeda

wrote:

»

tiendoank said:

@yoeda

@meahri66

@airbening

Guest violet9004

SSK call IU to ask her if he is handsome to finish his mission.. and i think IU is asleep at that time :)) her voice is so funny and SSK said he ask IU in his concert if she would choose between him and Nickhun and she choose SSK.. she said she don't like handsome guy =)) =))
http://youtu.be/hRuPp0du5t4

airbening said: tiendoank said:

yoeda

wrote:

»

tiendoank said:

@yoeda

@meahri66

@airbening

Just got back home...a bit tired...but can't help take a peek on updates and what happened to Ep 52..will read thoroughly tomorrow as I'm a bit sleepy now and exhausted..anyways, thank u everyone for the goodies and for keeping our shin shin thread alive! :) love love love for everyone! :-*

Last post for today...as I've said before, I've message the American blogger whom I'm following asking her if she could help In delivering our goodbye project to JJS and IU...I received a good news today I got finally got a reply: I'm posting it here..
. Hi Anna! I'm Richard, Steph's husband. Thanks so much for your message! We were on holiday in the U.S. and though we continued to upload videos to YouTube and post them to our blog, we didn't have the chance to check your email until just now. If you have the link to the video you made for YTBLSS go ahead and send it back here, we are checking this now everyday. :) Richard and Steph >
 HI! Anna Merencilla here from the Philippines... I'm one of your avid > followers in YouTube I m also one of your subscribers..and just recently > on FB..I really enjoy watching your videos..I l love love your top Fridays > the most..:)
I m a member of > http://www.soompi.com/ and active on the YTBLSS thread : > http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2013485/current-drama-2013-you-re-the-best-lee-soon-shin-최고다-이순신-episode-48/p1 > YTBLSS will have it's finale this week, and we have decided to come up > with a goodbye project for JJS and IU. > > > 
A few of us here have proposed a last minute project to thank JJS, IU, and > the rest of the YTBLSS cast for a job well done, as well as to bid > farewell to the drama that has changed our lives in one way or another. > YTBLSS created a lot of firsts for us including, but not limited to: > joining, posting, and/or unlurking in a forum, investing mentally and/or > emotionally in a drama, fangirling/fanboying, shipping, discussing, > writing, video making, debating, and even betting. It has been a roller > coaster ride with all the emotions we have felt and the tears we have > shed. YTBLSS won't be so easily forgotten and I feel that we will all walk > away having learned or felt something new. > > Despite the poor script writing, the entire cast and production of YTBLSS > has done a fantastic job and we feel that we should show our appreciation > towards the cast for having entertained us for the past six months. > > Our intended goal is for our project to reach the cast and perhaps to even > attract the attention of the Korean media to do so. We hope to gain > acknowledgement from our idols that our love for them has been received. > The idea is to put together a video using JJS's "I Totally Love You" as > the BGM and to upload it to my YT channel which currently has over 400 > subscribers. Together, we can further distribute the video to multiple > websites and sources in hopes that, by racking up the video views, it will > attract the appropriate people who can relay the video to the YTBLSS > production team. (Our highest hope is to have someone from DC and/or the > cast member's fancafe to help us pass on our video.) > > But... this is the part where I will need your help. We need YOUR > contribution to make the video a reality. Please choose one or more of the > following as part of your video contribution: > > > 1. A recording of your voice singing/speaking "wanjeon saranghaeyo > YTBLSS/JJS/IU/Other cast member name" > 2. An image of your favorite YTBLSS scene with your message to the entire > cast, or a specific cast member, written on it. Please make sure to > include your username and either a flag or an iconic landmark for your > country of origin. > 3. An image of your handwritten note to the entire cast or a specific cast > member. Please make sure to include your username and either a flag or an > iconic landmark for your country of origin. > 4. Any other contributions you can think of to offer, please suggest here. > There is so such thing as a silly suggestion, so please do not hesitate to > share your thoughts! We are open to any additional ideas that you may > have. > > Deadline will be on Saturday night, August 17th, in order to give me > enough time to put it together and to upload it on YT with appropriate > time to rack up the views. Any suggestions on how to improve this project > would also be greatly appreciated. I hope you all will take the time to > join this project. Please message me with your contribution or for my > email address to send me your work. > >
 KOMAWO CHINGUS~~~ > > > 
The said GOODBYE PROJECT IS now undergoing...I'll send u a copy once it's > sone.. > I would to ask if you have suggestions as to how. We can let JJS and IU > know of our project...on > every possible way that our goodbye project can reach both the lead stars > and the casts. > Thank you very much and hope to hear from you.. > > Much thanks, > Anna Merencilla (annamchoi @soompi

annamchoi

said: Last post for today...as I've said before, I've message the American blogger whom I'm following asking her if she could help In delivering our goodbye project to JJS and IU...I received a good news today I got finally got a reply: I'm posting it here..

. Hi Anna! I'm Richard, Steph's husband. Thanks so much for your message! We were on holiday in the U.S. and though we continued to upload videos to YouTube and post them to our blog, we didn't have the chance to check your email until just now. If you have the link to the video you made for YTBLSS go ahead and send it back here, we are checking this now everyday.

:)

Richard and Steph >

HI! Anna Merencilla here from the Philippines... I'm one of your avid > followers in YouTube I m also one of your subscribers..and just recently > on FB..I really enjoy watching your videos..I l love love your top Fridays > the most..

:)

I m a member of > 

http://www.soompi.com/

and active on the YTBLSS thread : >

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2013485/current-drama-2013-you-re-the-best-lee-soon-shin-최고다-이순신-episode-48/p1

> YTBLSS will have it's finale this week, and we have decided to come up > with a goodbye project for JJS and IU. > > > 

A few of us here have proposed a last minute project to thank JJS, IU, and > the rest of the YTBLSS cast for a job well done, as well as to bid > farewell to the drama that has changed our lives in one way or another. > YTBLSS created a lot of firsts for us including, but not limited to: > joining, posting, and/or unlurking in a forum, investing mentally and/or > emotionally in a drama, fangirling/fanboying, shipping, discussing, > writing, video making, debating, and even betting. It has been a roller > coaster ride with all the emotions we have felt and the tears we have > shed. YTBLSS won't be so easily forgotten and I feel that we will all walk > away having learned or felt something new. > > Despite the poor script writing, the entire cast and production of YTBLSS > has done a fantastic job and we feel that we should show our appreciation > towards the cast for having entertained us for the past six months. > > Our intended goal is for our project to reach the cast and perhaps to even > attract the attention of the Korean media to do so. We hope to gain > acknowledgement from our idols that our love for them has been received. > The idea is to put together a video using JJS's "I Totally Love You" as > the BGM and to upload it to my YT channel which currently has over 400 > subscribers. Together, we can further distribute the video to multiple > websites and sources in hopes that, by racking up the video views, it will > attract the appropriate people who can relay the video to the YTBLSS > production team. (Our highest hope is to have someone from DC and/or the > cast member's fancafe to help us pass on our video.) > > But... this is the part where I will need your help. We need YOUR > contribution to make the video a reality. Please choose one or more of the > following as part of your video contribution: > > > 1. A recording of your voice singing/speaking "wanjeon saranghaeyo > YTBLSS/JJS/IU/Other cast member name" > 2. An image of your favorite YTBLSS scene with your message to the entire > cast, or a specific cast member, written on it. Please make sure to > include your username and either a flag or an iconic landmark for your > country of origin. > 3. An image of your handwritten note to the entire cast or a specific cast > member. Please make sure to include your username and either a flag or an > iconic landmark for your country of origin. > 4. Any other contributions you can think of to offer, please suggest here. > There is so such thing as a silly suggestion, so please do not hesitate to > share your thoughts! We are open to any additional ideas that you may > have. > > Deadline will be on Saturday night, August 17th, in order to give me > enough time to put it together and to upload it on YT with appropriate > time to rack up the views. Any suggestions on how to improve this project > would also be greatly appreciated. I hope you all will take the time to > join this project. Please message me with your contribution or for my > email address to send me your work. > >

KOMAWO CHINGUS~~~ > > > 

The said GOODBYE PROJECT IS now undergoing...I'll send u a copy once it's > sone.. > I would to ask if you have suggestions as to how. We can let JJS and IU > know of our project...on > every possible way that our goodbye project can reach both the lead stars > and the casts. > Thank you very much and hope to hear from you.. > > Much thanks, > Anna Merencilla (annamchoi @soompi

I think the powers that be are trying to hide something. Normally when a drama ends, there will be photoshoots of the cast or post drama interviews but other than Go Joo Won, we got nothing from our OTP at all. There is also nothing our OTP's duet as well, shouldn't the song make it to the headlines? Self composed song by IU, IU and JJS duet released for free online, and hardly any ripples? VERY VERY WEIRD. I was actually looking forward to their post drama interviews on their hug and kiss scenes. Suzy and LSG got so many interviews with their drama, why not our OTP???

Speaking of which, can anyone type in korean here? I was thinking we should start to bombard KBS to give our OTP a best couple award. Since YTBLSS was a ratings disappointment in KBS's eyes, I am afraid our OTP will get overlooked when the KBS drama awards rolls around in December. By that time, the drama may already be forgotten and the replacement will get all the honours.

Archived