[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

yoeda said: wahhh JH carried SS(err did i have to stop recapping?)btw how he became so manly now?maybe he practice just for their wedding nighthe carried her to their suite roomstill kissing uishh this coupleenter the room and closed the door(wait i want to enter too)the lamp turned off also the screen(waitttttt)FIN with Beautiful Song as ending
(ok i leave with your own imagination what they do)
=)) =)) =))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smmr said: yoeda said: wahhh JH carried SS(err did i have to stop recapping?)btw how he became so manly now?maybe he practice just for their wedding nighthe carried her to their suite roomstill kissing uishh this coupleenter the room and closed the door(wait i want to enter too)the lamp turned off also the screen(waitttttt)FIN with Beautiful Song as ending
(ok i leave with your own imagination what they do)
=)) =)) =))

thank you yeorobun for reading my delulu recap . kekekekethe wedding supposed to be more romanticbut i really like the pinky promiseso in my rush i put it there(bc i look at the clock and another show will start later,why i keep thinking the show will finish at the exact time? LOL)and i remember some of the soompiers really like if they go to wando for their honeymoon.so i just put it theresorry, hope i not offend anyoneits just for fun

@yoeda @meahri66 @airbening 
Wakakakkakakk..... thank god I decided not to join you to recap. It's WAAAAAAY more entertaining to READ your recaps rather than write.. hahhahahhahahhhah..... I love you!!! I love youuuuu!!!!! 

But yeaaah, you disappoint me a lil bit....

WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THE ROOOOM??? WHAT HAPPEEEEEEEENED??????

yoeda said: ok, i'm watchin Mamma Mia with IU  and JJS. and when iu asvised lee ji hoon its amused me when she said when a couple attracted or mean to each other they always mirroring each other. detective in the house, do you ever seen how much JoU mirroring each other? hmmm, IU dear you better take that advised for yourself too.when JJS is about to leave, LJH said please marry this guy you dont want to lose him. its so hillarious. kekekeke. did you just promote him, LJH?

tiendoank said: @yoeda @meahri66 @airbening 
Wakakakkakakk..... thank god I decided not to join you to recap. It's WAAAAAAY more entertaining to READ your recaps rather than write.. hahhahahhahahhhah..... I love you!!! I love youuuuu!!!!! 

But yeaaah, you disappoint me a lil bit....

WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THE ROOOOM??? WHAT HAPPEEEEEEEENED??????

yoeda said: pabo couple scenewell still couldnt use to itcoz there's so much Pabo Couple scene nowits a video calledhe told SS about the family gatheringepps SS what are you wearing?its a video called you knowhe can see you with those spaggeti tank toptry to seduce him alreadyi think JH ears getting red againcoz he want to finish the vid called in a rush

Guest Yati Daud

yoeda said: SS telling her family that JH proposehalmoni aigoo...aigoo...still lecturing bc JH still doesnt introduce his family could someone please sedate her to sleep once again?JA, HS and WJ happy for the coupleJH told his family toowhat with his mom look?still couldnt get over that his son want to married MR daughterbut JH appa console herweh, becoming a good husband now?JH appa told him to arrange a family gathering to discuss the wedding

Yeorobun...
@NEWWMARRIO finally show me the link for the ratings...
The ratings so far is #1 in K-Drama history.
78,6% and 78,5%
All Cast and Crew Will Trip ALL OVER THE WORLD to meet their fans, including to Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, Phillipines, Holland, Norwey, French, all Soompier's Country... kekeke

Congrats for all viewer..
YTBLSS_Ratings_ep_52.jpg

Gotta go.. Jobs waiting...
Don't forget YTBLSS Awards 2013..Link in the Siggy *still promoting..
Annyeong

Archived