✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 1/22/2021 at 1:37 PM, yeli said:

TTON writernim posted on her instagram and twitter pyeonggang’s character teaser. What a very supportive TTON fam

I think we all can agree tton is the best thing that ever happened to her. She made many friends and she looks the happiest and she got the best partner ie jangdongyoon  I seriously hope she will reunite with him one day.

• Blob 4

On 1/23/2021 at 2:12 AM, kimjojo said:

I think we all can agree tton is the best thing that ever happened to her. She made many friends and she looks the happiest and she got the best partner ie jangdongyoon  I seriously hope she will reunite with him one day.

Ikr! Tton was a beautiful present for sohyun. :relaxed: I’m wishing for a reunion so badly! Modern campus drama :) manifesting manifesting! 

@kimjojo you accidentally quote emoji moving action gif, we are not allow to do that in forum supposedly :tears:

almost 10.1 M :love:

• Blob 3

On 1/23/2021 at 2:12 AM, kimjojo said:

On 1/23/2021 at 2:44 AM, elan1 said:

Ikr! Tton was a beautiful present for sohyun. :relaxed: I’m wishing for a reunion so badly! Modern campus drama :) manifesting manifesting!

TTON is really one of the best things. She found a family in them. I hope when production H produce another drama in the future, they again consider this ensemble which cdrama has been doing a lot lately.

1-B060-BF8-520-C-461-D-AE52-9-AD335-F60-

Pic from /@hwamongdrawing

found this lovely fan art on instagram. For sure if I could draw more than the stick figure, I’ll draw her everyday:glasses:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/23/2021 at 2:58 AM, yeli said:

TTON is really one of the best things. 
She found a family in them. I hope when production H produce another drama in the future, they again consider this ensemble which cdrama has been doing a lot lately.

I agree! That would be so wonderful if most of the crew can work together again :wub: maybe production H can collaborate with victory contents :P

from /@hwamongdrawing

found this lovely fan art on instagram. For sure if I could draw more than the stick figure, I’ll draw her everyday

omg that is so beautiful :love:

our girl did it! 10.1! Can we get 10.2 before the airing of moon river??? :P:piggydance:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

spacer.png

So if they follow the original story, it seems like we are going to get a sad ending and this scene mentioned above sounds so cool in my mind. So, I wouldn't mind if we get the sad ending as well.:) Like I can already imagine sohyun giving this hearbreaking performance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/23/2021 at 11:13 AM, Breeze said:

Sohyun is a original girl  

I am waiting for Culture Depot to upload something about Sohyun. I checked their Naver page and website but they haven't added Sohyun, yet .

I really don’t understand how they are original? :sweat_smile:

On 1/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, kimjojo said:

So if they follow the original story, it seems like we are going to get a sad ending and this scene mentioned above sounds so cool in my mind. So, I wouldn't mind if we get the sad ending as well.:) Like I can already imagine sohyun giving this hearbreaking performance.

Is this from Choi Sa Gyu’s novel? Or just pertaining to the folktale?

• LOL 2

On 1/23/2021 at 11:13 AM, Breeze said:

I am waiting for Culture Depot to upload something about Sohyun. I checked their Naver page and website but they haven't added Sohyun, yet .

maybe they will add her after they give her new photoshoot? :P ~~~you accidentally quote react moving/action gif :lol:

On 1/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, kimjojo said:

if they follow the original story, it seems like we are going to get a sad ending and this scene mentioned above sounds so cool in my mind. So, I wouldn't mind if we get the sad ending as well.:) Like I can already imagine sohyun giving this hearbreaking performance.

My tears will fill a dry lake :bawling:

This is the look I give to people who annoys me :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Pic from /@hwamongdrawing

found this lovely fan art on instagram. For sure if I could draw more than the stick figure, I’ll draw her everyday:glasses:

here is the completed drawing! We have such a talented ori:wub:

she’s so pretty :)

she is lethal and dangerous, don’t mess with her :love:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1