✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

:highonflowers:

Kim a Confirmation (official) and ‘The river which moon’ and Pyongang 役

0004667840_001_20201005130605950.jpg?type=w430The original view
[Maeil Business Newspaper Today star reporter an intern noeulhui].

Actor Kim, who was confirmed to appear in 'The river which moon' drama.

An expected 2021 the Ondal using the hearts of using Taewang Apt., is being noted for his drama ‘The river which moon’ (Han Ji Hoon and directing play yunsangho) flat steel and stupid.I had to sacrifice Ondal's mournful story of love.

‘Hibiscus syriacus'Saimdang ' diary of light’, ‘Li Meng’, ‘Wind and clouds, rain,’, a yunsangho pd is direct, and ' 99 billion 'KAIST', 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' and drama.Han Ji Hoon, which shows woman ' attraction with high style writer hit it off really well and inspire affection and intensity, luxury and the birth histories.

Kim, the main character of this kind of flat steel and yeomgajin in Confirmation it was reported to the station.Flat steel the spray into the princess was born as a figure of Goguryeo collapsed the amazon running toward the goal should stand upright.Taewang Ondal experience and a social climber, but dream of Goguryeo in the first time ever, a woman is bedeviled by the new feelings, too.
Debuting with the ‘Evil Twin - Baby Let's Go’ child star, 2008 from the drama ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’, step by step career is Kim ‘ - Kamen's monarchy.',' the owner of the Rocco Nokdu jeon historical dramas like ',' the demon fighting, ' ',', and a modern play and showed a solid acting ability.In addition, the Shadow of Youth and movie screen in 'Princess Deokhye' and 'genuine' the performance.

In this way, every piece of work outstanding believe shows a batting eye and see an actor who, until then, Kim is opted for this work were attracted to the script 'The river which moon' a message.In The Princess and the spray is Kim that crosses a flat steel how to create, and excited for the viewers with some new attraction this time.Adds.

Related said to ‘The river which moon’ starring Kim is flat steel with solid acting skills, the luxury goods, another step on the birth of a drama.Make an attractive figure to make the color of every character he have great expectations for the performance of Kim.Pyeonggang am confident that it will be Kim's new life character and viewer, you hope very much appreciate this, '' Gibbs said.

Kim the joining of Oh, more intense interest and anticipated drama ‘The river which moon’ is 2021 the first half of the broadcast of this year.
  • Shocked 1

OMG!!!! I went from rage to pure bliss!!! What a funny day!!! I’m typing this before I even read the details of the drama :issohappy:

She playing a princess!?!!?????

she did it once in a movie and now again in a drama :) ahhhhhhhhhhhh

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Finally.....Comeback News :cutekitty:

Apparently Son Ye Jin - Kang Ha Neul were offered to be the leads but seems like both of them have to refuse due to their busy schedule. KHN will still take part in this Drama as Supporting role tho (Pyonggang’s father if im not wrong)

One thing that makes me curious is, they choose Sohyunie as the Female lead replacing Son Ye Jin. of course it’s an honor! :) Son Ye Jin is one of the best actress in S.K. But the age gap is kinda large? Makes me curious on how the stories originally planned and does it has some change in the plot to adjust to Sohyun? 

i just hope that her Male lead won’t have too much age gap with her

Nevertheless, im soo happy with this news!! Been missing her so muchh..... have a great Comeback Sohyunaaah :fullofhearts:

• Love 2

The drama takes place during goryeo period I believe.... so we will get beautiful  costume styles just like in goblin?????? 

9 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

KHN will still take part in this Drama as Supporting role tho (Pyonggang’s father if im not wrong)

I’m glad they get to work together!!!!

9 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

But the age gap is kinda large? Makes me curious on how the stories originally planned and does it has some change in the plot to adjust to Sohyun? 

I’m sure they can adjust the age of the male actor! So it should be fine!

10 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

Nevertheless, im soo happy with this news!! Been missing her so muchh..... have a great Comeback Sohyunaaah 

I’m so happppy :piggydance:

does anyone know if the director or writer is good? 

• Love 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:13 AM, elan1 said:

I like the sound of this!!! Born a princess but raised to be a killer!!!! Will we see action sohyun just like in bring it on ghost??????? 

And now, who will be our ondal???:gangnamstyle:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

https://mydramalist.com/68055-cut-to-heart

oh nooooo :/ the writer and the director are both mediocre if we look at their past works. 

I think we must lower expectations, the only expectation we should have is to see sohyun amazing acting. 

Regardless I’m still excited to see sohyun take on this role! Even if writing is bad, sohyun will still shine!!!! 

5 minutes ago, yeli said:

And now, who will be our ondal???:gangnamstyle:

I wonder if it will be a rookie or an establish actor? Either way, she will have good chemistry with them! 

https://www.rejectedprincesses.com/princesses/princess-pyeonggang

here is the story!!!! A very good recap!!!!

it looks like it will be a sad ending at the end, so we should prepare ourselves with tissues 

• Insightful 1

Sorry for being greedy but I also dream that So Hyun was cast as Hong Chun Gi. So, 3 dramas in 2021.LOL. Nevertheless, I expect that Yoo Jung will give a wonderful performance for that role because she is a good actress. And I am so happy that my girls are slaying the kdramaland. The future is bright for these two! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Sorry for being greedy but I also dream that So Hyun was cast as Hong Chun Gi. So, 3 dramas in 2021.LOL. Nevertheless, I expect that Yoo Jung will give a wonderful performance for that role because she is a good actress. And I am so happy that my girls are slaying the kdramaland. The future is bright for these two! 

I understand your greed! Lol I wish we could borrow the director and the writer from Hong chun gi, I’m worry about the quality of this drama 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I understand your greed! Lol I wish we could borrow the director and the writer from Hong chun gi, I’m worry about the quality of this drama 

At this age of Kdrama, we cannot fully rely anymore to PDs and writers to bring quality drama and  high ratings. The viewing landscape has changed. Koreans have different taste in Kdramas now than before. So, let us know that So Hyun's team will bring their best to capture the very fickle Korean audience. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, elan1 said:

https://mydramalist.com/68055-cut-to-heart

oh nooooo :/ the writer and the director are both mediocre if we look at their past works. 

I think we must lower expectations, the only expectation we should have is to see sohyun amazing acting. 

Maybe this will be a hit project! And for sure Netflix will get this as sso is one of their favorites. :approves:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Erick Miranda said:

So, let us know that So Hyun's team will bring their best to capture the very fickle Korean audience. 

Yes! I hope sohyun team will be able to bring their own wonderful flair to the drama!!! 

1 minute ago, yeli said:

Maybe this will be a hit project 

I hope so :)

I really hope the drama delivers on sohyun doing lots of action scenes!!!! 

• Like 1

Kim So Hyun Confirmed As Lead Of Upcoming Historical Drama

Kim So Hyun has selected her next project!

On October 5, it was announced that the actress will be starring in “River Where the Moon Rises” (literal title), formerly known as “Cut by the Heart.”

“River Where the Moon Rises” is a historical drama about Princess Pyeonggang, also known as Yeom Ga Jin, who will be played by Kim So Hyun. She is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, but when she meets On Dal, she is shaken up by the new emotions she experiences.

The drama is written by Han Ji Hoon, who previously wrote dramas such as “Woman of 9.9 Billion” and “Tempation,” and directed by Yoon Sang Ho of “Saimdang, Light’s Diary” and “King Maker: The Change of Destiny.” Son Ye Jin was previously in talks for the leading role. Kang Ha Neul is confirmed to make a special appearance in the drama as a general who becomes On Dal’s father.

“River Where the Moon Rises” is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2021.

Watch Kim So Hyun in her previous drama “The Tale of Nokdu“:

• Love 1

I still feel happy about this casting news especially that the drama will be female-centric and will show So Hyun's brilliance in acting.

I am also excited who will be the other casts especially the male lead. Hope, it is someone with the same acting prowess as So Hyun. 

By the way, what TV channel will thsi be aired? 

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

still feel happy about this casting news especially that the drama will be female-centric and will show So Hyun's brilliance in acting.

I really hope it is female-centric and that they don’t fool us :hooray:

I expect to to cry river of tears watching this drama since the ending will be a tragedy :tears:

• Like 1