✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sigh I bet sohyun probably regrets rejecting miss granny early this year. It was reported in the past that she and her agency was trying to see if it would fit in her schedule for a while, her schedule was very much opened minus the few months in filming love alarm 2. I thought she had another project lined up that’s why she officially rejected it. But it seems that wasn’t the case or her next project got cancelled or delayed. I keep seeing more news on actors/actresses that had projects this year signing up for projects next year. 

Sohyun are you actually happy cooped up at home doing arts and crafts projects all this time? It’s really uncharacteristic of you not to be working on your career or do numerous of ad campaigns. People generally only take long breaks at home if they’re going through mental exhaustion. Are you dealing with that sohyun??? Are you ok girl? :( 

ET, wake up from your zombie mode. ET, update your twitter and your Instagram accounts already, it has been months. 

sohyun, ET, please communicate with us. Sohyun even a cameo or a supporting role is okay as long as it’s meaningful and well-written. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Sigh I bet sohyun probably regrets rejecting miss granny early this year. It was reported in the past that she and her agency was trying to see if it would fit in her schedule for a while, her schedule was very much opened minus the few months in filming love alarm 2. I thought she had another project lined up that’s why she officially rejected it. But it seems that wasn’t the case or her next project got cancelled or delayed. I keep seeing more news on actors/actresses that had projects this year signing up for projects next year. 

Sohyun are you actually happy cooped up at home doing arts and crafts projects all this time? It’s really uncharacteristic of you not to be working on your career or do numerous of ad campaigns. People generally only take long breaks at home if they’re going through mental exhaustion. Are you dealing with that sohyun??? Are you ok girl? :( 

ET, wake up from your zombie mode. ET, update your twitter and your Instagram accounts already, it has been months. 

sohyun, ET, please communicate with us. Sohyun even a cameo or a supporting role is okay as long as it’s meaningful and well-written. 

Hope her next project after LAS2 is just cancelled and delayed this year or she is just taking a long break to deal with her personal problems. Can't imagine she don't have any offers. She is one of the few actresses who get multiple offers each year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Hope her next project after LAS2 is just cancelled and delayed this year or she is just taking a long break to deal with her personal problems. Can't imagine she don't have any offers. She is one of the few actresses who get multiple offers each year. 

I ultimately hope that her mental health is good. With so many depressing things happening this year, there’s a good chance she may be facing numerous of unknown struggles mentally and/or personal problems with family or other personal issues. 

Stay strong sohyun! You always want to share your strength to your fans, maybe you can also borrow some of your fans metaphysical strength. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Maybe that is one of the many reasons why So Hyun cannot work because she needs to take care of her manager during her sorrowful days. 

I suppose that could be one of the reasons. It’s very tragic :/ 

• Like 3

This is how I feel right now lol there’s an empty space in my heart haha 

A million of people are like guest starring in youth record, can so Hyun cameo there too? She would make a great model character. 

i love how supportive taecyeon is! Can we have a reunion drama or season 2? 

• Like 1