✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

21 hours ago, elan1 said:

@Breeze can you add a comment that has at least 20 characters to your post? Thank you :wub: I can’t wait! Netflix stop taunting us and let us know release date like yesterday :joy:

I remembered to didn't write anything and came to write :)) Stanby and Daum Cafe prepare something for Sohyun

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

i honestly miss this team of ghost busters :P:tears:

is this a good drama? can a coward like me be able to watch it without having to feel scared when going to the toilet at night? :tears::tears::tears::tears: i never finished deluna because it sent shivers down my spine everytime a ghost appeared :tears: horror isn'y my cup of tea but there's kim sohyun i wanna watch it but then there's ghost also :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, annaR said:

is this a good drama? can a coward like me be able to watch it without having to feel scared when going to the toilet at night? :tears::tears::tears::tears: i never finished deluna because it sent shivers down my spine everytime a ghost appeared :tears: horror isn'y my cup of tea but there's kim sohyun i wanna watch it but then there's ghost also :tears:

You’re asking if a KSH drama is good in KSH forum? Ofc it’s a good drama!:winkx:. Haha.

Hmm, the ghosts in LFG is scarier but the leads fight them, hence the title. I’ve watched this during it’s airing so I can’t remember all the details but You’ll specially love the sundae soup gang For sure and the leads cute interactions. 
Let us know what you think if you’ll ever give this drama a try.:heart:

17 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Yeah She got 10M . If she keeps going like this I am sure she will get 15M by the end of 2021. The hype is real

IKR! And the youngest too! Our girl will get that and more! :happy2:

• Blob 3

20 hours ago, Breeze said:

hope KBS will do their job A lot of people waiting for RWTMR .

I’m one of the many people waiting :D

18 hours ago, yeli said:

10Mshe’s indeed wow_kimsohyun :glasses:. Congratulations sso and oris!! I know we’ll even get bigger when LA2 and RWTMR will be released. 

Sohyun you are remarkable! Congrats! We will see 10.2 by Feb 15? I believe :joy:

:Pandabulous:

18 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

HAPPY 10M FOLLOWERS SSO YAAA I WAIT A HOURS TO CAPTURE THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHA AND I AM HAPPY!! 

HAHAHA Yes Sohyun is money girl! I’m so joyful too :love:

18 hours ago, annaR said:

it is a good drama!!!! If you couldn’t finish hotel del Luna... I recommend maybe fast-forwarding sone of the scary scenes in Let’s Fight Ghost????. I don’t think there is as many scary scenes as hotel del Luna... there’s more in the beginning. So fast-forward :joy: also there is many comedy scenes in the drama lol 

welcome @annaR I don’t think I saw you here before? We hope to see you more and interact with you more here :blush:

17 hours ago, kimjojo said:

YeahShe got 10M . If she keeps going like this I am sure she will get 15M by the end of 2021. The hype is rea

She serve all hype :D

17 hours ago, yeli said:

IKR! And the youngest too! Our girl will get that and more

yes! Only 21 and she already achieved so much :love::kiss_wink: it feels wonderful supporting her because she’s a hard worker and she deserves all of her successes :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

GUYS OMO OMO OMO OMO HSDAJKFBJKAD AAAAAAA :hooray2:

I ABSOLUTELY LIKE A TEASER POSTER!! IT LOOK SO GOOD AND AESTHETIC!!

It just a teaser, but i cant see the dark and mellow vibe from it and it match very well with the plot. CANT WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ONE!! 

spacer.png 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Breeze said:

KSH Taiwan uptade . KSH's growing on ig

her mighty growth :heart:

5 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

GUYS OMO OMO OMO OMO HSDAJKFBJKAD AAAAAAA

I ABSOLUTELY LIKE A TEASER POSTER!! IT LOOK SO GOOD AND AESTHETIC!!

It just a teaser, but i cant see the dark and mellow vibe from it and it match very well with the plot. CANT WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ONE!! 

IT is AMAZING! I’m dead! I need resurrection :love: thank you Vc! thank you so much 

:heart3:

5 hours ago, yeli said:

Just by looking at this, I’m already preparing my heart for a heartbreak. Maybe they’ll follow the folklore about ondal’s fate?

I’m just glad that we know in advance it will be a heart-breaking ending so that we won’t be surprised and shocked because we are able to prepare for it :blush:

the description and explanation of the poster :glasses:

this edit is everything and the music too :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

If this keeps going ,she will have 11 M followers until RWTMR air

I think 11m can be achieve sometime during first half of 2021 :glasses: especially if moon river is a good drama :) I’m just so happy for her that she is gaining more recognitions and more fans :heart:

@Breeze you accidentally quote the photo, can you delete :)

she’s going from fighting and killing ghosts to killing humans and turning them into ghosts :P

• Blob 1