✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Podcast 124: Fangirl Stalking Kim So Hyun

It is about that time where the Fangirls stalk one of our favorite onscreen people, and this time it’s Kim So Hyun, who is about to star in River Where the Moon Rises. Come find out which of her dramas are must what and which ones you might want to skip.

5-appearances-of-Kim-So-Hyun-at-Drakor-R

Dramas We Discussed:

• Moon Embracing the Sun
  • Tale of Nokdu
  • Radio Romance
  • Bring it on Ghost
  • School 2015: Who Are You School?
  • Suspicious Housekeeper
  • Love Alarm
  • Missing You
  • Page Turner
  • River Where the Moon Rises

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2021/02/16/podcast-124-fangirl-stalking-kim-so-hyun/

Resim

I want this ghost beside me :selfie2:

She looks like an angel in this sceen

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Breeze said:

is about that time where the Fangirls stalk one of our favorite onscreen people, and this time it’s Kim So Hyun, who is about to star in River Where the Moon Rises. Come find out which of her dramas are must what and which ones you might want to skip.

I’ve been stalking her since 2015. You are late in the game :joy:

omg her dancing :love:

her laughter is too sweet :) 

• Wiggle 2

[Naver TV] ‘River Where The Moon Rises’ Pilot Episode 1 Comments and Reaction

※ Shocking Appearance ※ On Dal Ji Soo who fights for his nation, Kim Sohyun

1. [+474][-7] Sohyun’s action scenes are insane

2. [+344][-2] I thought I was watching a movie.. The editing, cinematography and background music were amazing….

3. [+332][-6] Kim Sohyun is seriously pretty…

4. [+295][-6]  Kim Sohyun’s acting and action scenes are insane, I’m speechless. But Pyeonggang and On Dal are quite the crazy couple, I don’t think they’d fear anyone if they went around as the two of them

5. [+266][-13] As it goes, Kim Sohyun’s action acting is the among the best female action acting I’ve seen

The thing you must learn before holding a blade! Kang Haneul teaches his son about the importance of life ☆

1. [+129][-1] It’s such a shame that Kang Haneul only appeared for a little bit ㅠㅠ

2. [+101][-1] Kang Haneul is seriously good at acting

3. [+98][-7] It kind of felt like a drama without weight but as soon as Kang Haneul appeared, the quality of the drama changed…

4. [+75][-1] Actor Kang Haneul’s acting skills 

5. [+72][-2] Seriously where did Kang Haneul’s Yongsik go for this f*cking cool general to appear,, he’s hella good at acting ㅠ

What do you mean we’re traitors…! The young Princess Pyeonggang who had to run away with On Dal!

1. [+139][-1] To think that Kang Haneul and Kim Sohyun are a mother and father ㅜㅜㅜ They’re so good at acting that I could comprehend it. I want to see both of them together in their next work

2. [+102][-2] The scene where Sohyun pulls out Queen Yeon’s sword was cool but it hasn’t been uploaded.  I want to see it again though

3. [+88][-1]  Queen Yeon is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her drawing her sword was insane ㅠㅠ I would like if Sohyun and Kim Haneul could later meet properly [in another work]

4. [+72][-1] It was a shame that Kang Haneul’s parts were so brief ㅠㅠ

5. [+69][-1] Sohyun looks great in that outfit

‘I know you!’ On Dal, whom she meets again not as a princess, but in a position of survival!

1. [+252][-5] I was mesmerised by Kim Sohyun’s beauty watching this drama.. She’s seriously pretty

2. [+233][-3] I knew that Sohyun was pretty but here she’s a handsome kind of pretty.

3. [+177][-3]  Seriously Kim Sohyun’s beauty is insane.. She’ll save the nation with that face..!!

4. [+131][-1] On Dal is a man of strength

5. [+121][-3] Sohyun-ah, have me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hella pretty, hella cool, hella handsome – you keep doing everything

https://netizen-kore.com/2021/02/naver-tv-river-where-the-moon-rises-pilot-episode-1-comments-and-react.html

• Wiggle 2

Koala's new article about ep 1

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/02/15/kbs-sageuk-river-where-the-moon-rises-premieres-to-ratings-of-6-5-and-9-4-as-it-starts-the-journey-of-warrior-princess-kim-so-hyun-and-loyal-fool-ji-soo/

I watched ep 2 and Ondal and Yeomgajin are so cute. 

Spoiler

I cried when Ondal's father death. It 's really tragic . Especially the scene where Ondal's nanny burns her eyes...

Child actress shared a photo with Sohyun

Resim

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLW37K3HkAa/

• Blob 2

Road to double digits! 

[Nbox] 9.7% in 2 episodes of'The Moon Rising River'... More than 10%

Input 2021.02.17. 7:13 am

Revision 2021.02.17. 7:15 am
0005169714_001_20210217071524527.jpg?type=w430Original view
KBS 2TV'River River' © News 1
(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Jang Ah-reum = The viewership of'River River' has risen, breaking the 10% mark.

According to the statistics of the audience rating research company Nielsen Korea on the 17th, KBS 2TV's Monday, Tuesday, and Tuesday, broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 16th recorded 5.8% and 9.7% of the nationwide daily viewership.

This is an increase of 0,.3% points from 9.4% (based on part 2) recorded in the last episode, and is also the highest viewing rate of the'River River'. It is expected that more attention will be focused on the trend of viewership in the future as it has achieved an increase of close to 10% in the second time.

On the other hand, JTBC's'Senior, Don't Apply Lipstick', another monthly TV drama that aired on the same day, showed a 1.590% rating based on paid TV households.
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Aw shucks I was hoping for double digits. So close :(

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004355193

The Moon Rising River' Kim So-hyun, also a historical drama queen...

0004355193_001_20210217091324019.png?type=w430Original view

[OSEN=Reporter Choi Na-young] Actor Kim So-hyun vividly portrayed the story of peace with a regrettable fate by unfolding from grand action to delicate emotional acting. 

Earlier on the 15th, Kim So-hyun was the first broadcaster on KBS 2TV's Monday and Tuesday drama'The River Rising the Moon' (played by Ji-hoon Han, director Yoon Sang-ho), with Queen Yeon, who boasted a graceful appearance, and an exciting ``Peace'' that melts in the cheapness of mercilessly cutting enemies. The story's flare was fired. Particularly, he can digest the rough swordsmanship action that shows his bloody effort, giving him an exhilarating catharsis. She overwhelmed the atmosphere with her heavy acting skills and lively eyes, proving the potential of'belief.bo.bae' by digesting'sticky' in two roles per person. 

In episode 2, which aired on the 16th, Kim So-Hyun vividly portrayed the bloody side of Sperm Ga-jin, who was on the final mission of killing King Pyeongwon (played by Kim Beop-rae). Having mastered the court maid's dance skills with her graceful body movement, she succeeded in infiltrating her camouflage into the palace, and while dancing, she created a sense of tension while looking at the dynamics of the king of plains with sharp eyes. 

However, he was discovered by a letter sent by an anonymous man, leading the breathtaking development. He then began to engage in tight confrontation with Go Gun (played by Lee Ji-hoon) with splendid swordsmanship, and vividly expresses the poisonous spirit of Salsu trying to perform the mission like a wickedness, making his hands sweat. Eventually, she escaped from the threat and was in danger of falling on the edge of a cliff, but she threw a whip on a tree branch, saving her life with a dizzying action, making it impossible to take the eyes of the viewers.

Following this, Kim So-hyun vividly expressed the chaotic inner side of Ga-jin Yeom, who gradually recalls the life of peace. In order to save Ondal, whom she encountered by chance, she threw her body and fell by a bow, and she struggled in pain with an anxious expression as her memories came up little by little at the crossroads of life and death. She cried like a child and appealed to Ondal, saying, "Please save me," and even those who watched with her immersive acting ability made them gradually fall into the painful inner world of cheapness. 

On the other hand, Kim So-hyun blended into the girlish side of young Gajin, and completed a three-dimensional character. It is a detailed depiction of the inexpensive feelings shaken by Ondal, who is warmly caring without knowing his own speed. However, for a while, he was in anguish, packing up his luggage with a determined expression, leaving the road and showing the cool side of Salsu fulfilling his mission. 

At the end of the broadcast, despite an urgent crisis, he showed off his breathtaking chemistry with Ondal, fixing the eyes of the home theater. In the midst of being shocked to hear from Tara-jin (played by Kim Hee-jeong) that her father Yeom-deuk (played by Jeong Eun-pyo) was attacked and that she was not her own daughter, she fell entangled with On-dal, who appeared in front of her because of Tar-jin pushing her back. She was surprised while being held in Ondal's arms, which made me look forward to the romance of Ondal and Ondal in the future. 

In this way, Kim So-hyun proved the true value of an actor who believes and sees with its ever-changing aspects, from life to girl. In addition to splendid swordsmanship, he improved the degree of immersion properly by acting in detail the inside of the cheap, changing moment by moment. 

nice fan edits :) 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

She is happy , we are happy 

Except mongsuk maybe:joy:

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

behind the scenes, sohyun is so cheerful 

sso’s laugh is contagious. I also love  playful jisoo:D

Can’t wait for her bts with KHN and also LJH in the upcoming episodes.

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

Aw shucks I was hoping for double digits. So close :(

Me too! Specially when I saw that real time ratings. Hopefully next week:Please:

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[Naver TV] ‘River Where The Moon Rises’ Episode 2 Comments and Reaction

Ji Soo’s actions which made the heart of Kim Sohyun, who gave the thieves both the poison and medicine, flutter 

1. [+107][-1] The ratings are incredible. I sincerely hope this drama becomes more successful 

2. [+98][-4] Both Ondal, who told her to heal the thieves, and Gajin, who did as she was told, are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+75][-3] I nearly died from how cute Ji Soo and Sohyun were today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+70][-3] Sohyun, the killer, is so pretty

5. [+62][-1] Giving both poison and medicine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the thieves were confused

Goguryeo’s King, Kim Publae, goes insane after seeing Pyonggang Kim Sohyun

1. [+106][-4] Sohyun is acting as a ghost now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+68][-1] Father, please get a hold of yourself…

3. [+67][-1] With her gaze as Queen Yeon, she manages to portray a whole new person when she’s playing Gajin. She was already good but Sohyun’s acting has definitely improved!

4. [+59][-2] Sohyun is so beautiful ♡♡

5. [+47][-1] When she was a ghost? An illusion? She looked so pretty ㅋ

*Heartbreak Warning* Become a fool and live a peaceful life’ Kang Haneul’s last words to young Ondal

1. [+343][-1] For Kang Haneul to only feature as a special appearance, his presence is too great… ㅠ

2. [+255][-1] There’s a reason why they cast Kang Haneul…

3. [+207][-1] Of course, Kang Haneul!! His heaviness was excellent to watch

4. [+188][-2] Kang Haneul… He was only briefly in it as Onhyeob but his acting left so many clues to backstories… He’s so good at acting

5. [+169][-6] You said Kang Haneul-nim will be playing a supporting role… Why did you kill him… I was hoping for him to survive and all three of them doing an action scene together ㅠㅠㅠ

Tough woman Kim Sohyun  who chooses not to kill Ji Soo and seriously tries to seduce (?) him! 

1. [+314][-4] Kim Sohyun and Kim Heejung were best friends in the 2015 drama ‘Who Are You: School’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was already 6 years ago. Sohyun was playing two roles in that drama as well

2. [+199][-4] Gajin’s friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now let’s be on the same team as Ondal and regain your position ㅠㅠ

3. [+197][-8] The storyline is strong and it moves fast-paced – it’s so fun ㅠㅠ The chemistry between the male and female lead is already great as well

4. [+176][-1] At least Pyonggang has good friends  I hope she recovers her memories and lives happily with Ondal

5. [+155][-1] For people who have scary jobs, they are so cute ㅋㅋ

https://netizen-kore.com/2021/02/naver-tv-river-where-the-moon-rises-episode-2-comments-and-reaction.html

• Wiggle 2

Watch: Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo Get Playful Behind The Scenes Of “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” released a behind-the-scenes look at the action!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” tells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo).

The video begins on the battlefield, where Kim So Hyun endures the cold weather to film her action scenes. She also films while sitting atop a horse and protests that it’s too difficult, but she soon smiles and perfectly executes the awkward motion of pretending to ride the horse that’s standing still. Next, Ji Soo puts his all into his fight scene, but filming comes to a halt when the head of his opponent’s ax unexpectedly flies off.

Kim-So-Hyun7.jpg

Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun play around before their scene, with Ji Soo shimmying his shoulders as if he is mocking the way she gets struck by an arrow. He grows serious once filming begins but is unable to pick up the fallen Kim So Hyun, which makes her burst into laughter. They continue their light-hearted banter in another scene where they bump heads, and Kim So Hyun declares, “Let’s see whose head will get a bruise!” When Kim So Hyun is told to hit his mouth, Ji Soo extends his lips, causing Kim So Hyun to lift her hand in retaliation to a chorus of laughter from the surrounding staff.

Kim So Hyun works hard filming a scene where she falls into a trap, maintaining her professional demeanor even when dirt gets stuck in her eye. Later she excitedly plays with the puppy on set and films a comedic scene together with Ji Soo and Hwang Young Hee. Afterwards, Kim So Hyun can’t seem to stop laughing even though she is in the midst of a serious exchange with Han Jae Young.

Kim-So-Hyun-12.jpg

Next, Kim So Hyun’s young counterpart Heo Jung Eun practices her swordsmanship with Kim Bup Rae, still managing to smile despite the sub-zero temperatures. Ji Soo’s child counterpart Seo Dong Hyun also steps into a freezing cold pond for his scene, professionally sticking to his role and climbing up to the shore although icicles have formed in his hair.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454894wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-get-playful-behind-the-scenes-of-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 1
  • Blob 2