✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

By the way ı heard that Sohyun's won't be Soup's model anymore

:bawling: the end of a dynasty. I wonder what this will mean? Does she have another brand lined up? :scream:

these leads are starting in dramas at the same time :) 

It’s kinda weird saying it but she makes such a beautiful mother :love:

double digits YAY :kiss_wink:

• Wiggle 3

15 hours ago, Breeze said:

By the way ı heard that Sohyun's won't be Soup's model anymore

She’s with them for so long, so change is inevitable. From the looks of it, it’s either they want to appeal more to western market or it’s SK love for anything American:joy:
Still, I’m thankful! They made the drought last year more bearable bec of their campaigns. So goodluck Soup and May this be an opening for sso to endorse luxury brands:sparklyeyes:

9 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Yes to double digits! Hope they continue attracting viewers from now on because the real ratings battle will start when Joseon Exorcist premieres. 

yay for the increase in viewership! And yikes for Mr and Mrs Nokdu’s battle over Monday and tuesday:joy:

it will start on the 22nd right? 

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, yeli said:

She’s with them for so long, so change is inevitable. From the looks of it, it’s either they want to appeal more to western market or it’s SK love for anything American:joy:
Still, I’m thankful! They made the drought last year bec of their campaigns. So goodluck Soup and May this be an

Ikr but it really makes me want to cry, she was with since her first major big role in school 2015 :bawling: they provided for us during her drought, I love them forever and ever :heart:

1-C416-A1-C-5-A12-4-F10-8775-B88-DA49-EC

92-C32-A70-79-AB-4031-983-E-BB6-F861-AC8

I Love her and I love VC :love:

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Yes to double digits! Hope they continue attracting viewers from now on because the real ratings battle will start when Joseon Exorcist premieres. 

fighting moon river :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

9Yay :wow1:it finally hit 10% . Lets hope ratings will keep increasing. Just finished watching epi 3 and I already have a SLS. After watching bts ,I am so happy to see her comfortable with jisoo it kind of reminded me of nokdu where she was so comfortable with dongyoon. 

And btw her ig following is also increasing rapidly. I think she will hit 10.4 by tomorrow. After this drama , can she please headline new movie. It has been a long time that she starred in a movie.

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

https://mydramalist.com/article/taiwanese-drama-someday-or-one-day-to-have-a-korean-remake

I nominate sohyun to star in remake as FL :) 

Looks like this is a new trend, I have beem seeing so many drama with this trend. I don't really want sohyun to star in a remake as it will only draw comparison with the original drama.

Also this whole copying chinese costume fiasco seems to getting bigger.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, kimjojo said:

finally hit 10% . Lets hope ratings will keep increasing. Just finished watching epi 3 and I already have a SLS. After watching bts ,I am so happy to see her comfortable with jisoo it kind of reminded me of nokdu where she was so comfortable with dongyoon. 

And btw her ig following is also increasing rapidly. I think she will hit 10.4 by tomorrow. After this drama , can she please headline new movie. It has been a long time that she starred in a movie.

ikr! I have both lead syndrome :joy:

im glad she’s having a great time filming :heart:

10.4M let’s go!

it will be nice to see her work on a movie! I hope she can do a movie and another drama this year :)

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

It seems a good number of people on this site is not liking it as much as we do :/ I love it so much :wub:

48 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Love Alarm is cominggg

there’s three photos of sohyun with hyeong and only one photos of jojo with sunoh....

• Where's My Oppa? 2

19 minutes ago, elan1 said:

It seems a good number of people on this site is not liking it as much as we do :/ I love it so much :wub:

They are silent now because of the ratings. You know there are so many haters in this site .In previous articles have many comments . They wait for the ratings drop . But it didn't turn out as they wanted ...

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Breeze said:

They are silent now because of the ratings. You know there are so many haters in this site .In previous articles have many comments . They wait for the ratings drop . But it didn't turn out as they wanted ...

Ikr, they be acting like hungry predators waiting to pounce :P they need to get a life. They only thrive in bad news. Sohyun is living happily despite those who tries to bring her down :) 

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

Love Alarm is cominggg

I’m excited to get my heart broken!:hooray2:

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

ikr! I have both lead syndrome 

Same! But I have more caps of GJ and GG than our OTP

happy grin GIF.

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

I disagree with koala, only 4 episodes out and except for the OTP I love it more than TTON:glasses:.
I only agree about the editing but I’m loving RWTMR I can easily overlook that. And if we start to nitpick we’re not going to enjoy the drama, so let them rant coz we’re going to enjoy RWTMR soooo much!:D

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, yeli said:

I’m excited to get my heart broken!

broken heart love GIF by Antoine Doré

Im excited to watch but I’m not ready to be heart broken :bawling:

3 hours ago, yeli said:

disagree with koala, only 4 episodes out and except for the OTP I love it more than TTON:glasses:.
I only agree about the editing but I’m loving RWTMR I can easily overlook that. And if we start to nitpick we’re not going to enjoy the drama, so let them rant coz we’re going to enjoy RWTMR soooo much!:D

ikr! Just the same! I esp love that this is a female centric aka as sohyun centric drama :blush:

I just want to hug her :heart:

CD sisters ^_^

• Blob 2