[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@SJKMCW

i think mcw was faling in love with jk for the first time when she watched jk drama for reviewing ng offered..haha..ow she was rite to choose ng..haha but i think the good impression for jk has built up when they met in kbsda 2011 haha..gosh now i more become delusional :)) :))

Guest renebecks

@SJKMCW welcome back dear!

i've read chap18 and i really feel pity for both of them..for JK bcos he who never knew love and end up show it in a very wrong way. and for CW who must heard that hyeo rim b**** cos if not..,then there is no story ne?lol

aaahh i really hv lots of posibility for your story in my mind ,but i'll jut wait for the next chapter cos CW will totally be a diff person (?).and wth hjh is still there?:P

Guest cincalawra

@SJKMCWthis is what i've been expecting:"Chae Won shook her head, “No. This time I will not let himwin. I will not give him a divorce. Instead, I will stayand give him a taste of his own medicine.
oh yeah! let the game begin! :)
*welcome back!*

Guest amynguyen

@SJKMCW : Sign in to send you my support. Just let the sadness pass and hope you still happy with us here. I am waiting for your next chapter. :)
@riendonghae : I really like the rhythm of your fanfic, I will like you more if you release new chapter faster. ;))
@limanh: I know Chaewon will need time to calm herself, but could you let Joongki wait for her inside the room ? I really wanna to see how he take care of her, after revealed the that thing ?

Guest sie85

thanks a lot chingu @SJKMCW @riendonghae @limanh @aria23 @bloodiamond @ic3choclate and many more THANKS for your fanfic, really enjoyed and just wait for next chpter :)
@SJKMCW I've read chaptr 17 and 18...so dam hot hahaha...really love your ff, wait for your next chpter
and for a big news today...
yuuhuuuuuuuuuuuu.....horreeyy......our queen as a lead in green scalpel, she accept its...excited much for her new drama  \:D/ <:-P

Guest allaboutmissb

heeeellooo...heeeellooo..... *wow it echoes, guess coz our thread is quite empty* ;))  how's everyone?

i'm so happy coz my girl, CW will finally be back on screen, she accepted the role. you can read more about it at MCW thread and moonchaewon.net.

tho i'm not too excited about the genre there's a thing that i'm looking forward to. since it's a heartwarming drama type and she'll have an outgoing and tomboy character, i can't wait to see her offscreen interactions with her co-stars, well what i'm trying to say is i can't wait to analyze and see the differences between ChaeKi couple & MoonWon couple kkk ^___^

Given the fact that ChaeKi were full of skinships, caring and so comfy with each other despite the heavy melo genre, it'll be interesting to see whether we'll see the same thing here or whether she'll be back to her old self before NG which will then be a benefit to our suspicions about ChaeKi :-\"

on behalf of chaeki ff reader citizens, i'd like to say many thanks to our ff writers, pls keep updating coz it personally contributes to my chaeki life (yup, it's in me and part of me :) ) As smart and mature readers we surely know how to differentiate fiction characters from reality. FF is more like drama stories for me where ChaeKi star in it, we have romance, melo, steamy, tragic (pls don't), happy, sad, teary  (not too much, pls) scenes in the stories and all of them are tighly woven to make progress in ChaeKi's love. Which by the way, there's still no rom-com Chaeki FF , care to make one FF writers? kkk ;;)

OK, bye for now... hope all the good things in everybody's life.... quoting JK & CW: Be Happy  :-*

1226-10474.jpg

Song Joong Ki will support her all the way!
tumblr_loe4a8xdxk1qia0fb.gif

So, Burnt Toast ~ Let's show our LOVE!
doctormcw_zpsefbe80de.jpg

Moon Chae-won in "Green Mass" with Joo Won

Actress Moon Chae-won has been cast for the movie "Green Mass".

She takes on the role of Cha Yoon-seo, the first doctor role of her life. This is her first drama come back since the drama "Nice Guy".

Moon Chae-won's role of Cha Yoon-seo is in her second year as a pediatrician and has a storng sense of principle and duty. Her childhood dream was to become a kindergarten teacher but changed her dream during a charity program at a childhood cancer department.

She graduated the greatest medical university at the top of her class and was acknowledged of her outstanding talent, quickly making her a full-time doctor. She is bold and is truthful to her principles and she says what she wants to say when she wants to.

She will be acting along Joo Won as Park Si-on and Joo Sang-wook as Kim Do-han. She has a crush onJoo Sang-wook but also cares for Joo Won.

Moon Chae-won said, "I read the thought of the writer trying to talk about warmth and hope. I was also curious about the life of doctors who are constantly meeting with patients".

Source

http://www.hancinema.net/moon-chae-won-in-green-mass-with-joo-won-56800.html

Guest renebecks

oh master @jeonghyang i'm gonna watch it.turns out the character is a strong woman! yeay chaewonnie always pick a unique role.i hope the writer and pd wont dissapoint us..♥

Finally our queen comeback...and can't wait to see her as a doctor..and i think the love triangle in green scalpel will be nice...maybe in the first chae won character has crush with joo sang wook but little by little without her realize she's also has a feeling with joo won character..hope she can ended with joo won haha :D

Of course master @jeonghyang joong ki will support her..andi think this is an opportunity too for jk coz he can ask joo wom his lovely hoobae and dongsaeng protect cw and make her feel comfortable during.filming..haha :\"> :x

btw i just realize seem green scalpel will head to head with goddess of fire..so moon chae won and moon geun young will have a battle on monday-tuesday drama...so interesting..haha :)) :))

Guest sie85

@rulezhine...yeah chingu, i just realize that too,hehehe...my heart will go on my two lovely girls :)
this augustus will be differrnt mount for me :) excited much :-*

@sie85

Yes two best friend head to head on monday-tuesday drama on battle field..haha...i just wish both of them can show us their excellent acting..and deliver to us the meaning of the story well...i will support both of them... :x ;)

@SJKMCW

Very delighted to read your article again, hope to see new chapter everyday, expect to see continuous development of ChaeKi. Do not let me down, please update frequently. ;D

Guest lucky120593

my dear queen is finally back! owh im so excited. though im not really fond of the genre.. but i will surely watch this to support mcw. who knows.. the story might surprise us!! n besides.. our queen is the lead actress.. everything she touches turns to gold.. so yeah. nuff said. i cant wait to see her on my screen again. now i only have to wait for jk's new project. good day toasts!!!

lol joo won and chae won?? i bet they'll be awkward~~~at first? THEY'RE BOTH SHY =))

chief mulberry9 must be in cloud 9 now :x

but for me joowon is a so so..... i guess he's popular and chaewon is popular that's why they teamed them :)

i'm FOREVER A BURNING TOAST.....

@p1n6an2012

Strangely, although I love both, but I don't see them as "couple". So, can't say that I'm in cloud 9. But I'm happy that she's back to work.. just pray that the drama will success.

Btw, the trailer for Japanese NG Blu-ray is out. But they will released two sets of the DVD. First one on August 21 and the second one on September 4.

@mulberry9

long time no see chief.. >:D< yes chief whenever i look mcw-jw they're not like a couple..they fit as brother-sister..their aura is different from chaeki..but i'm so glad that she's finally comeback.. :\"> :x

anyway thanks for the info of ng jap ver..so the video trailer has out..did ng trailer video posted in mcw.net chief..? sorry coz i haven't visited mcw.net for 3 days.. :D:D

Guest sie85

forgive me my chingu!! i really love chaeki forever and i'm still a burning toast :) i want to share this pict with you, i've visit joo won tread and i found this picture from cherryla  :)
how about this pic guys? 

943743_582950361737890_1748001927_n.jpg

922971_582768195089440_474661265_n.jpg
945664_582950228404570_407424465_n.jpg

Guest sie85

omg!! @p1n6an2012 and captain @jillia...i'm so sorry guys  :-* i still a burning toast and love chaeki forever, believe me chingu aahh :x  ;;)