[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine, I'm telling you, the vampire illness is the most common symptom of being a ChaeKi shipper. ;));))

72F79B96-AF15-4D41-91D1-87FC8B43AC2A-704
BTW, I'm sure I'm the last person to see this picture but when I came across it, it made me so happy!! I've watched the video of the NICE GUY wrap up party but did not see ChaeKi together at all. But this picture shows that they actually sat next to each other!! :\"> Makes my ChaeKi heart skip a beat!! :D God, they're cute! If these two do not date, we might as well lock them in a room together and throw away the key!! ;)) ;)) They're a match made from heaven.

Song-Joong-Ki-and-Moon-chae-won.jpg
They're just so adorable!! Miss them. :((

Guest SJKMCW

BC226962-308B-4ABD-9480-8B4571CF00A6-704
Dunno if you guys have seen this picture of SJK but isn't he adorable? :x In one of his interviews, he mentioned that his mother wished he was a girl so she often dressed him like one. He also said he was never going to reveal those pictures but I guess he decided to after all. He's so cute but doesn't look too happy. Poor Joong Ki! ;)) ;))

moon-chae-won-540x300_zps5d46dbbf.png
And here's our queen! Looking so cute and made for the cameras. Look at that diva pose! ;))

@tami4869
Good luck and get well soon, dear! :x

@rulezhine and @riendonghae
Thank you both and the others for missing me...I was sick so I couldn't upload my next chapter...mianhe! But I also thought we already have great updates (yes, I was lurking a little) so it's okay to postpone mine... :D

And YAY! We finally have the confirmation of MCW's newest project...(I know I'm kinda late...lol...) but let me express my feelings... :)>-
I have to admit I have mixed feelings (where did I read this before?...Ah, right! It's often used to express our feelings towards the various ffs... :)) I still have to read them btw...couldn't yet)...okay, okay...back to my feelings: I have no doubt that Chae Won will be great but I doubt her pairing up with Joo Won...not because I don't like him or whatever (no, I like him...like a lot... :D !) or that I think they won't have a good chemistry (I think she has great chemistry with all her co-stars) but I'm rather disturbed by his characterization in the drama...I want her to have an equal partner in every drama...a strong man...my ChaeKi heart won't be swayed by it...but I want all her dramas to be successful!...

So fighting Moon Chae Won!

YAY for Chaewon being in another project! \:D/ Not so sure about the premise of the drama though. Joo SangWook is in it so that's a plus, that man is fine :> (Special Affairs Team TEN is just brilliantly good, made me a fan of JSW) Joo Won is okay I guess, haven't really been wowed but he's quite adorable in 1n2d ;))

I could imagine this thread being in a frenzy if Joongki is to visit the set. Seeing as Chaeki like to keep speculations at bay e.g. avoid mentioning each other much, no follow up cf project etc. the chances of that happening will be pretty low but I wouldn't mind being surprised :P

I miss Chaeki! 
backhugg.gif
NG bts is just gold :x

Guest cincalawra

SJKMCW said: @rulezhine, I'm telling you, the vampire illness is the most common symptom of being a ChaeKi shipper. ;));))

72F79B96-AF15-4D41-91D1-87FC8B43AC2A-704
BTW, I'm sure I'm the last person to see this picture but when I came across it, it made me so happy!! I've watched the video of the NICE GUY wrap up party but did not see ChaeKi together at all. But this picture shows that they actually sat next to each other!! :\"> Makes my ChaeKi heart skip a beat!! :D God, they're cute! If these two do not date, we might as well lock them in a room together and throw away the key!! ;)) ;)) They're a match made from heaven.

They're just so adorable!! Miss them. :((

Guest cincalawra

limanh said: @tami4869
Good luck and get well soon, dear! :x

@rulezhine and @riendonghae
Thank you both and the others for missing me...I was sick so I couldn't upload my next chapter...mianhe! But I also thought we already have great updates (yes, I was lurking a little) so it's okay to postpone mine... :D

And YAY! We finally have the confirmation of MCW's newest project...(I know I'm kinda late...lol...) but let me express my feelings... :)>-
I have to admit I have mixed feelings (where did I read this before?...Ah, right! It's often used to express our feelings towards the various ffs... :)) I still have to read them btw...couldn't yet)...okay, okay...back to my feelings: I have no doubt that Chae Won will be great but I doubt her pairing up with Joo Won...not because I don't like him or whatever (no, I like him...like a lot... :D !) or that I think they won't have a good chemistry (I think she has great chemistry with all her co-stars) but I'm rather disturbed by his characterization in the drama...I want her to have an equal partner in every drama...a strong man...my ChaeKi heart won't be swayed by it...but I want all her dramas to be successful!...

So fighting Moon Chae Won!

Guest SJKMCW

Hi everyone. I just posted Chapter 19.

CHAPTER 19: Whatever makes you happy.

CLICK -----> HERE

Hope you all enjoy! Bye. :-*

@SJKMCW

thanks girl..i have read it..more tension at office rite..haha..and seem jk now become more childish..he's just like teeneger now..try everything to get mcw attention..haha..good job doctor..@tami4869 really happy coz u finally release chap 19..haha :)) :)) :D:D :x :\">

kyaaaaaaa @SJKMCW thank you for the new chapter!
off to read!! :-h

edit: omooo now it's jk's turn to chase her. I'm so excited!!
sweet chapter, dear. but I hurt for him. cw don't have to be that mean to him.
but oh well, there's another chapters to go so pleaaaaase update soon my dear chingu!! :-*

Guest cincalawra

riendonghae said: kyaaaaaaa @SJKMCW thank you for the new chapter!
off to read!! :-h

edit: omooo now it's jk's turn to chase her. I'm so excited!!
sweet chapter, dear. but I hurt for him. cw don't have to be that mean to him.
but oh well, there's another chapters to go so pleaaaaase update soon my dear chingu!! :-*

Guest cincalawra

i was told that i should post the updates of @bloodiamond's translated FF here... this is actually a collaboration project of @bloodiamond and @renebecks :D
I Choose to love you - Chapter 3
enjoy! :D
for those who haven't follow the previous chapters... you can find them here