[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest SJKMCW

Awesome job @blooddiamond @cincalawra @renebecks!! :-* I'm anxiously waiting for ChaeKi's first meeting & how they'll end up having to tie the knot. Very interesting. Update soon! :D

Guest renebecks

@SJKMCW dear, @bloodiamond wrote a novel so you really should wait for it..i think they gonna meet on the next chapter ;)

Guest SJKMCW

I was really missing ChaeKi so I re-watched their videos on Youtube
and came across fancams of MCW & SJK at KBSDA.
I'm sure everyone have seen them but I thought it was really cute
so I just caught some screen caps of it. :D

Untitled2_zps451c15df.png
Look at that smile and those eyes watching him as he approach her. :)

Untitled_zps5b50a0cd.png
She's so happy for her man. ;))

untitle5_zpsa585b907.png
Such a sincere smile. :x

untitle4_zps39f27a4a.png
She's seriously happy.

untitle3_zps49bc8c9c.png
Awww.

Untitled6_zpse3cfcae4.png
In this one, SJK was seen continuously wiping his tears. Then MCW turned
to look at him. It really seemed like she was concerned about him. So lovely!

Last but not least I would like to mention that it's so cute how comfortable they both
are with one another. They bowed toward everyone else but when it came
to each other, they exchanged warm smiles. Love them!! :x :x :x :x

Guest renebecks

@SJKMCW I love chae won's smile when she gave the flower.we need more of their candid moment on kbsda. and did u see she was swingin her hand during jk's speech?

Guest SJKMCW

@chow, yes SJK tried to be quick but we caught him. ;))

@renebecks, really?? Idk why I always miss some things! Lemme go watch it again lol

[summer] Kim Jae Joong, Song Joong Ki and Other Men Who Take the Place of the Sun

As part of our Theme of the Month, we’re celebrating Summer for the entire month of June, so don’t worry, abs, bronzed skin and the hottest of the hot will all be covered - but sometimes the opposite is nice too.

So today we’re highlighting some of the men who literally glow in the light (sparkle like a vampire, if you will) - tans may come naturally with summer, but being pale has never looked so good.

16492731.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong

With such perfect skin, it’s a wonder more people haven’t accused Kim Jae Joong of being a vampire.

We’re pretty sure this singer/actor/model doesn’t completely avoid the sun, but with his famously perfect skin, we’re sure any cosmetics company would like him to be their sunblock model. SPF - it’s the way to go.

33894532.jpg

Kim Woo Bin

Before Kim Woo Bin leapt into super stardom with School 2013, he actually played a vampire on Vampire Idol - although, ironically, he was considered ‘ugly’ on his planet.

Thank goodness he came to earth, where we can fully appreciate the model-turned-actor’s good looks.

39558313.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk

Lee Soo Hyuk is another former Vampire Idol member, though he was well-known for his otherworldly features even before the sitcom.

The young model-actor is famous not only for his distinctive look, but also for his famous friends - his bros include Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P and actor Kim Young Gwang.

We’re not sure if Lee Soo Hyuk likes to play during the daytime, but if he does, we’d like to just stand next to him to bask in the reflective glow.

18381952.jpg

CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun

Birds of a feather really do flock together, since Lee Jong Hyun is buddies with Kim Woo Bin, thanks to their roles on A Gentleman’s Dignity.

Though they both played bad boys on the drama, it’s no secret that Lee Jong Hyun is clearly as pure as snow (looks wise at the very least).

71182418.jpg

Song Joong Ki

Song Joong Ki’s skin is so beautiful that it even stresses top actresses out - seriously.

So no wonder the actor was selected to promote the Brighten Up Global Beauty Camp, which promoted skin brightening and activities to brighten the mind as well.

All we have to say is, chilling with Song Joong Ki would be enough to brighten our day.

Via: http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38014

@limanh yeaaah you're back!!
and why did you leave us hanging, dear?! I need the next chapter ASAP!! :))

edit:
I forgot to tell you guys that I updated my story too!! ;))

------------> HERE

this chapter was a bit longer than usual but
I hope you guys still like it! :\">
and dear @rulezhine don't forget to prepare your glue. :))

Guest cincalawra

didn't mean to break the delusional mind...but, is anybody here knew something about the picture? when it was taken and for what occasion? or they are merely caught in the act...?
This was informed by:
KissVietnam KissHouseVietnam@joongki_CHN @SongJoongKi_ID @SJKTW [share] 송중기 Song Joong Ki & Park Shin Hye go surfing together  #SongJoongKi #송중기 pic.twitter.com/uQnmJskKcx

jk_psh.jpg

Guest renebecks

@jillia...me and @cincalawra hopefuly so..shout out to @kgrl @idom @katlynago and anyone else who knew and care about chaeki...my shipping heart started to break in pieces when i saw the pic in twitter...!:'( :'( :'(

Guest cincalawra

cedricgordon said: @cincalawra I came here immediately after reading that tweet whilst studying. I just knew somebody will mention it here......Hm. Is it a CF making process or something? *LOL* Delusional.....*back to books*