[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@rulezhine just when I really miss Song Joong Ki and waiting for anything about him, you.............. ah come here rulez!! >:D< >:D< >:D<
like eun gi said,
tumblr_mis1gs4acc1qbcgy8o1_500_zpsfb84d8

anyway, I came across my collection of nice guy photo and found this..

NG_05_zpsf2c07f4c.jpg

they wore the same all black outfit!! just the two of them, no one else wearing the all black outfit like them!
were they promised each other beforehand to appeared on the good luck ceremony wearing the same outfit concept??
oooh did they already dating before NG started? hahaha delusional always!! 8-} 8-}
I didn't aware the first time I saw this picture, I even save the picture aaaaand the video on my laptop but only to realized it now?!
did I blind or just plainly stupid?! =))

edit: @rulezhine I noticed there's my other husband in those pictures you post. WON BIN, my first and forever crush!! :x :x ;))

@riendonghae

huaa rien miss u so much..ahh..so your another husband is won bin..haha it's same with @renebecks..won bin wives haha :)) :))

anyway rien wheu you will update chapter 4?? I really can't wait..hehe..chaeki always like that rien...both of them always same in everything...haha =)) :x :x

@rulezhine hahahaha I fight with 3 of my best friends over who got to be won bin's wive! and all of them didn't even like korea, only won bin! =))
what do you mean, sweetie? I already update ch.4 like, 3 days ago, before @SJKMCW updated her emotional (and now deleted) ch. 17!! :)

@rulezhine I will upload ch.5 tomorrow, dear! it still needs to be polish here and there.. kkkk ;))
nope, I didn't won. actually, nobody won. we got tired for fighting and it was ended just like that.
we weren't fighting like mean girls in high school, though. just with our mouth. you know, girls. :D
they're my best friend 'till now and I got one of them hooked up by KDrama I recommended..
(don't even ask, OF COURSE I RECOMMEND NG TO HER!!) :)) :))

@riendonghae

rien please to spread  chaeki fever among your best friend...invite them to your house and persuade them to watch NG hahhaa.. i'm sure they will be like us..  :)) :)) so tomorrow you will update chapter 5.. awesome rien..i really can't wait to know what will happen to chaeki..i really hope they can meet face to face and talk about something hihihi ;)) ;))

@jeonghyang

honestly i really want to see our queen in CF kind a VB and SI again..i wish we can see her new Body Fit CF..it's gonna be gorgeous..hahha
:)) :)) :x

Guest niceday

I need your help anyone please  :((
I want to comment on the FanFic sent before "Changing partners" but I .. arghh .. I hate that site...I cannot register, it doesn't say anything wrong when I register, it just forward me to list of FanFic stories, and when I try to login it keep saying it is not registered :((  :((  :((
Right now I am really annoyed.. ~X( ~X( ~X(I wasn't really caring at first -well it doesn't matter I may comment her- but I really felt irritated >:P >:P
Then I tried to check with other name and other email, and still the same, is it have something against me !!!  :-/I am not sure does it have restrictions over countries or something, is the registration closed ?!?!?!?!?   :-?Any ideas .. anyone ..