[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@SJKMCW @rulezhine @reindonghae
~ I'm impressed with @SJKMCW writing skills. It's effective. I was surprised! I didn't expect it! Honestly, I was CRYING while reading the fanfic... desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928Not because I'm aroused nor so very happy but I felt so much pain. ( on Moon Chae Won's part ) Affected much! beaten-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249( Sorry, I know I'm insane ~it's just a fanfic ) Too emotional. I'm too sensitive with the story. I don't know why ~ I took it personally and seriously. I suddenly remember some movies I've watched~ sexual assault happened. Too sentimental, right? As a Moonlight~ I'm protective! I'm scared and I don't want it to happen to Moon Chae Won in real life. If someone will do that to her ~ I will definitely KILL that person's precious WALDO!  objection-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286I don't care about my life.I swear! ( Hah! I'm ranting like an idiot ) Sorry.
* See? I'm narrow-minded for awhile ... It's just a story but it will mark on my mind. I don't intend to hurt SJK fans ( from fanfic ) And now ~ whenever I think and see him, I imagine him differently. ( so negative ) Yes, I'm WEIRD!
~ I really want to cut whip-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526SJK's penis and burn it. He's an a*s*hole! I believed he doesn't LOVE her ~ he's too obsessed! Driving by his desire~ urrrgghh! He forgot the word RESPECT...hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507
PS: @SJKMCW , please don't misinterpret my comments. I do respect your imaginations. I so love your fanfic. You did an awesome job. You made me cry. It's like I'm reading a novel again.
I just hope in the next chapter ~ it was ONLY a DREAM! Song Joong Ki's fantasy. I myself ...keeps on ranting...dream! dream! dream! Let it be a DREAM! *begging and down with bended knees*

i think @SJKMCW 's ff is movie level?

i feel like that event will lead into deep attachment to them and maybe the fact that happened no one will easily make them apart from each other :D though it's not both of them was into it~~
(reminds me of aomori kiss~~~ that was the start of the impact and the climax of the story right? acc to kim-pd) though kang maru was not into it and only eungi is falling for him :)

**thinking positively**

your ff is unpredictable and i like it <3

**edit:**
but if you'll make it like everyone says~~~(well it'S a good idea, too) i will still follow your FF to the end~~~ no matter what happens to the story!! i'm your stalker ;))

Guest niceday

As @jeonghyang said, I respect each word said, except the killing part, since I am not violent  :\">
But seriously I was emotionally drowned, due to time zone differences, I saw your chapter first thing in morning, and I was like :OI felt like crying but even couldn't... I tried to tell myself that this is only a story, and things are going to get better, but I felt so much pain that even tears didn't come  :((
I have already commented on your story, but I wanted to say that either a man or a woman, sexual assault is really painful, and cannot go on without hurting that person.. I really hoped for a second that this could be a dream! No .. then may be he will stop now .. she is crying .. he will stop now he won't hurt her .. but he was selfish, even when he was gentle ... that I have lost all hope  :(
I really hope that you will update soon, hoping to relieve our stress from this chapter. Although it was "adult" chapter, it was very depressing though  =((

Guest SJKMCW

Hi all, I'm so sorry that I shattered your hearts. :( I already knew it before hand that's why I apologized in advance. Several of my readers that have sent me PM msgs to release the chapter are now crying their eyes out & nearly cursing at me, lol. However, this was bound to happen in my story. Hopefully we all can mend our hearts soon. Love you guys! :-*

@niceday, addressing your concern about my age, I'm not a high school student. I'm actually well into my college years, a super senior to be exact. I assure you that I'm old enough so no worries. :)

@rulezhine, yes dear I know I said I didn't wanna make this story longer than 30 chapters but when I wrote out the events on what will happen, it exceeded beyond 30 chapters. I will probably be writing a lot more than I planned. :/

@renebecks & @p1n6an2012 are coming on to something. Of course SJK is the one to break her (hence: the heart was made to be broken) but he may also be the one to glue her pieces back together so I hope everyone stick around for that. :)

Once again, thanks everyone for your ongoing support. I'm actually quite surprised to read that my basic writing can be, at all, effective.

EDIT:

My mistake, it was actually @jeonghyang dear that wished it was a dream. Sorry dear but it wasn't. It's real. :( Im sorry for making you cry. Hopefully in the future I can make you smile? :D

Guest niceday

@SJKMCWWell thanks for clarification  #:-S   ;)  And wow, expecting to be more than 30 chapters, then please try your best to finish before your vacation ends, or else we are in deep trouble from anticipation  :)Wish you all the best in your studies   :)>-    :-*

@niceday
lmaosmiley.gif I'm a violent! What I meant ~ I'm a tumblr_m4s7u3sLEF1rx5pv2o1_100.gifKILLER!  hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 So, Less imprisonment sentence...
@SJKMCW
Just take your time Sweetie. I know your fanfic is full of excitement and surprises! I'll be expecting it's Chae Won's turn to drive their making love moments!evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

@SJKMCW

Really like your FF, is also glad to know that you will frequently updated, so that I constantly refresh the page check that you update your FF.

Look forward to your chapter 18, since than u tell us chapter 17 is not a dream, I hope that in chapter 18 SJK will frank to MCW with his real feeling, they will have a better and sweet moments. of course, let our queen also afflict SJK a bit. ^ ^

@SJKMCW

oh sweetie..just keep writing your awesome story...even is more than 30 or not we will keep looking for your ff.. keep fighting doctor.. ;) :-bd :x

@jeongjyang

master i think your wish will come true..just wait and see..our doctor always give us a surprises in every chapter.. that moment will come master haha :)) :))

Annyeong toasties :-h Sorry I've been MIA for a while, we're in the last two weeks of uni here. Only found out Chae Won's possible casting news today >.< My brain literally dead after a 2500 words essay, sorry that I couldn't update my ff until after my 2 presentations next week. But then we still have limanh's and SJKMCW's awesome story!! =D

Guest cincalawra

ic3chocolate said: Annyeong toasties :-h Sorry I've been MIA for a while, we're in the last two weeks of uni here. Only found out Chae Won's possible casting news today >.< My brain literally dead after a 2500 words essay, sorry that I couldn't update my ff until after my 2 presentations next week. But then we still have limanh's and SJKMCW's awesome story!! =D