[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest aria23

@SJKMCW i know unnie ... tsk i am such a lazy author.. but dont worry i can update more this time since i have no school cause its summer break .. haha hope you will like the chapter:)

Guest aria23

@aria23

So jk become a gambler aria..huaaa good choice..so it's mean they wil be changing the partner..jiyoung with chae won and jk with dara..god..how's the story will be like..haha..i just hope u won't break our heart..haha..it's really a nice chapter..looking forward for the next chapter.. ;);):D

Joongki .. like oh soo style ahha. Its pretty much a complicated story and glady you got what is happening.. thank you!

@riendonghae

huaa rien because of u this thread back to alive again...chaeki picts decorated everywhere...now you're become like master @jeonghyang ..find anything that related to chaeki..haha.. Nice shoot rien... :)) :))

for WISC you know i also a big fan of this drama...i have watched this drama so many times..and yes i still miss this drama..sjk and nam ji hyun looked perfect as a brother and sister there..how can they killed sjk character in that drama so sad ..honestly lee kyung hee drama always attrack me..not only ng, wisc but also sorry l love u, thank u and a love to kill..but my favorite one still ng and wisc..haha..i miss ng and wisc too..this two drama really had a great ost..love it so much... :x :\"> :x

@aria23

keep writing a nice story aria.. wish u can update the next chapter soon... Hahaha

:)) :))

Guest renebecks

@SJKMCW oh my did i really almost caught you several times?hmmm lets track back in which chapter? :D

LOL but i'm not a writer thats why i can't come up with any ff :P

@riendonghae don't worry about what @SJKMCW said...it was just my random thoughts kekekkkk...

oh @rulezhine keep posting those pics! i miss Chaeki but i think they will come back real soon with new project ♥

@aria23, can't comment much about your ff yet..,still waiting for the next chapter. but i think its gonna be interesting!♥

Guest SJKMCW

@renebecks

You have! Lol. You'll just have to wait & see what I mean lol. I won't reveal where you've caught me though because I'm not one to spoil. ;)) ;))

Guest renebecks

@rulezhine LOL yes i guess i'm not awake yet when i made the posts..mianhe @riendonghae, thanx for posting the pics!!!
:x

@SJKMCW hmmm i think i know which one...hohoho can't wait for your next update.btw it's friday in my timezone so can you upload it now?
;;)

Guest allaboutmissb

@Kgrl, but i wanna make it official, i think you suit the role as the Prophet in our ChaeKi kingdom ;;)

hope u get back soon with your amazing deep analysis now that ChaeKi are about to come out from their cave, coz it'll be awesome to read your posts again sometimes in the future, not to mention if our one and only wish for ChaeKi is finally granted by the Above by the time we read them ^____^

@limanh, i think "DESPERATE" is the right word to describe why i read those 50+ chapters Chaeki  FF hahah.. i was so desperate waiting for new FF chapter from you and others, a week of waiting is a torture to my chaeki heart hahaha....sometimes i feel bad for our FF writers coz we, readers keep urging writers to update more and more...hope u gals wont get annoyed , it's simply becoz the stories are amazing >:D<   

riendonghae

said:

@rulezhine mwahaha didn't meant to be the next master @jeonghyang, my dear! I can never beat her. ^:)^ :P
just missing chaeki so much that made me wanted to post all pictures I've found! :))
glad this thread alive again!! there's more pages to go until 500! fighting! <:-P

by the way,
I love that drama  so much too! Go Soo and Han Ye Seul who made me watched it.
tbh, jk's dead was not made sense to me. really? he just drowned without yelling for help?? if they had to make his character's dead
why don't start with car accident?? :))
I have all the drama lee kyung hee writer-nim made. it all had a sad ending (except for thank you)
that's why I had a bad feeling that NG will have sad ending. turns out I'm wrong! but she never make wedding scene in her scenario. #-o
I hoped to see them in wedding ceremony.. *sigh*
(but eun gi wore wedding gown was satisfied me enough, though. just why jk didn't wear a tuxedo?) ~X(

@renebecks lol wake up, miss sleepyhead! (maru's style) I will post another picts if I found a new one. :D

@allaboutmissb you absolutely right! their style matched very well. I had that thought too the first time I saw it! :))
wow, really? the picture was released because @anoosha's email? thank you, dear!! :-*

I found this picture last night.

who's missing our tough CEO?
tumblr_mf5j1jF3R41rqihzco1_400.jpgtumblr_mf5j1jF3R41rqihzco2_1280.jpg
cr: tumblr

I was just like :-O :-O when I saw this.
for those who read my ff, you guys remember that chae won waved a so-called FORBES KOREA MAGAZINE before hyo joo's face, right?
I pictured in my head that the cover of the magazine was hyo joo posed EXACTLY like this!
fyi, I've never saw this pictures before, so it was great how my mind worked on things sometimes! =))

@riendonghae

just wish in the future lkh writernim and pd kim rejoin to make collaboration again...then they pick up chaeki as the main lead...awww pd kim will make a sure to give chaeki a kiss scene in their bday..maybe this time pd kim will give a kiss scene at jk bday..haha..but i hope they will get it that kiss in their bday..pd kim and lkh have to make sure to make the project in autumn..so they will get that moments...bhahaha =)) =)) :D

Guest SJKMCW

Due to an unusual high demand of this next chapter
with multiple PM msgs from some of my faithful readers,
I thought since the chapter is done, I might as well release it early
as a way to thank my readers for their support. :-*

However, I do not promise that it'll mend your hearts.
It'll probably shatter some so I apologize in advance for that. :-* :-*

CHAPTER 17: It'll be okay. I promise.

CLICK -----> HERE

WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT ADULT CONTENT

Guest allaboutmissb

whooaaa @SJKMCW.... they're the one doing "it" and i'm  the one breathless  =))

JK's such an *ss but given the situation, i dont think any sane normal breathing man can get away from it.

I just hope that CW wont get traumatized coz i surely want this scene to happen again and this time both should actively participate :x

Guest renebecks

@SJKMCW wow that was an intense chapter! i think i got what u mean when u said i almost guessed right abt your story :P

i can't wait for the next chapter, if chae won got traumatized i think only JK can heal it too..mmm why JK didn't confess his feeling?aaaww that would make chae won doesn't feel that way. anyway, good job writer-nim! and 3 chapters in a week is awesome!! ♥ ;)

@SJKMCW ouuuh the chapter... :\"> :\"> :\">
I really should drown myself in a tub full of cold water... 8-} 8-}
I bet master @jeonghyang would be delightful to read it!! =))

I wonder if jk and cw are reading it, too. what would be their reaction?
must be priceless! :))

Guest cincalawra

@SJKMCW so u're planning to release 3 chapters in a week? WOW
mmm.. how do i feel about the last chapter... emmmh... that was so intense... but as a woman, drowned with emotion, i feel sad for CW ... 

@SJKMCW

thanks for update the new chapter bao..just wish cw not traumatized..it's really painful see her like that.. :(( :(( so let's see in the next chapter..i think yout ff will be longest one doctor :D:D

master @jeonghyang hurry to read chap 17.... :P:P

Hi toasties!!!! RL's being so, very, definitely, really mean to me these days....And I barely got the time to backtrack..now that I got sometime off before continuing my university studies in 2 days, I am more than delighted to visit this home sweet home of silvertop residents...
I see that it's getting a little bit quiet in here...I hope that everyone's fine and living a eunmaru blessed life.... :x I just missed the days where we were so burned by ChaeKi's merely colleague-nothing fishy here relationship.. :-S :-S Just imagine if there's a sudden announcement about the two of them being an item (if not already)..our now slow and steady cruising ship will get a turbo jet blast-off!! \m/ \m/ Party till forever guys!!!! \:D/ \:D/ heeee~~~....
I would love to rant a bit longer but i ran out of ideas...now that I'm starting a new phase in my life, I started to look back of the things I did before (simply speaking, I am being solemn...lonely me...lol)...some brought the corner of  lips to curve into a smile while some I just wished to undo and delete...How easy life would've been if we can do so no??...^^.. 
Now my post's getting a little bit off track...sorry toasts...hehehe...I treated you guys like siblings already... :D:D ... Now that ChaeKi are finally squeezing themselves out from their cocoon, I hope that our fairy godmothers and cupids do their parts alongside with our prayers of rubbing eunma love on them...their relationship too, develops beautifully... :x :x
p/s: anyone know how to upload the picts we have on our own?..I took a photo and wanted to share it here but I don't know how to...hehe..teach me~~ please...I really want to share this one... p/p/s: @SJKMCW @riendonghae @aria23 @limanh keep on writing unnie!!!! We are desperate for Chaeki very much~~
:> :> :>