[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

so quite here !!! I really miss great authorNim :( @SJKMCW @limanh @Ic3chocolate and other toasti ,

and thanks @riendonghae for chapter 5 , azaa.. they meet :\"> "Keep Fighting" >:D<

Guest aria23

niceday said: I need your help anyone please  :((
I want to comment on the FanFic sent before "Changing partners" but I .. arghh .. I hate that site...I cannot register, it doesn't say anything wrong when I register, it just forward me to list of FanFic stories, and when I try to login it keep saying it is not registered :((  :((  :((
Right now I am really annoyed.. ~X( ~X( ~X(I wasn't really caring at first -well it doesn't matter I may comment her- but I really felt irritated >:P >:P
Then I tried to check with other name and other email, and still the same, is it have something against me !!!  :-/I am not sure does it have restrictions over countries or something, is the registration closed ?!?!?!?!?   :-?Any ideas .. anyone ..

Guest niceday

aria23 said: niceday said: I need your help anyone please  :((
I want to comment on the FanFic sent before "Changing partners" but I .. arghh .. I hate that site...I cannot register, it doesn't say anything wrong when I register, it just forward me to list of FanFic stories, and when I try to login it keep saying it is not registered :((  :((  :((
Right now I am really annoyed.. ~X( ~X( ~X(I wasn't really caring at first -well it doesn't matter I may comment her- but I really felt irritated >:P >:P
Then I tried to check with other name and other email, and still the same, is it have something against me !!!  :-/I am not sure does it have restrictions over countries or something, is the registration closed ?!?!?!?!?   :-?Any ideas .. anyone ..

@SJKMCW

wow chap 18 is really good doctor..seem like chae won wil make jk more suffer now..she. become more stronger now after that incident..it will become a long story of two of them..and keep fighting..i'm glad you're back now and continue the story..i think now we can see the connection between chap 17 and 18..the bad moments that cw got before to make her more stronger and i think now she .will show her different side of her...anyway thanks for updating chap 18 and we wait for rhe next chapter..good job doctor..love u :x :x ;);)

rulezhine said: @SJKMCW
wow chap 18 is really good doctor..seem like chae won wil make jk more suffer now..she. become more stronger now after that incident..it will become a long story of two of them..and keep fighting..i'm glad you're back now and continue the story..i think now we can see the connection between chap 17 and 18..the bad moments that cw got before to make her more stronger and i think now she .will show her different side of her...anyway thanks for updating chap 18 and we wait for rhe next chapter..good job doctor..love u :x:x;);)

my dear chingu @SJKMCW !!!! aaaah so happy that you're back! >:D< >:D< >:D<
I already read the ch.18 and I'm sooooooo sad that cw wrote that!!! =(( :((
andweeeeeeeeeee cw-ah!! you had to let him love you, you had to love him back. aaaarghhh ~X(
update soon, sweetie!! I BEG YOU!! :))

oh, by the way
I wasn't going to upload my ch.6 for a couple days but to celebrate the doctor back with her new chapter,
I decided to upload it now. hope you guys like it!

------> HERE

keep support our ff writers, @SJKMCW, @limanh, @aria23, @bloodiamond, @ic3chocolate, @chaekiland (tell me if I left any writer behind) :D
and of course, I hope you guys support me as well ;))
appreciate their imagination and don't take things in ff we wrote too seriously, dear toasts!! love you all!! :-* :x >:D<

Guest aria23

lols I FEEEL REALLLY BAD SINCE...

I UPDATE REALLY REALLY SLOW... CAUSE I DO CYCLE ON MY FICS WHICH IS A BUNCH! 
and wah i think i'm going crazy because of this fanfics haahhaha

sooooo i am sorry if I don't uodate often hahahahaha!!!!!

Guest SJKMCW

@riendonghae dear, I'm gna go read it now! Thank you! Love you lots! :-*

EDIT: Omg I'm back from reading it & I was near tears for ChaeKi. :(( I feel so hurt or them. Love it chingu & thank you so much for uploading it! :-*

@riendonghae

awesome jk still love her..yeayyy :\"> :P cw seem too shocked met jk again..both of them really can't lie about their true feeling...please rien give us a big surprise in the next chapter.. ;);) once again thanks to you @riendonghae and @SJKMCW coz your ff accompany me tonite..and thanks to my vampire syndrome coz make me be able to stay up all nitez haha =)) =))

@rulezhine hahaha yep I think you guys will get surprised in the next chapter :x
but oh well, I haven't even finished it so maybe it'll take a bit longer for me to upload fufufu ;))
my, my, rulez. you should go to sleep now. you're going to get a panda eyes if you stay up all night!
I need to sleep now too 'cause I have to wake up early to work. my reality life.. :-< :-<
good night toasts!! :-* :x

Guest niceday

@SJKMCW and @riendonghae
Thank you both for your updates of chapters, the notification almost came together, few minutes apart.That was great, amazing chapter both of you :D =D>
Well I was shocked @SJKMCW about being bullied or rather got annoying messages  :-OI didn't realize that this is something very serious right there !!I though fiction is like reading a story but with visualization of lead characters, which make it more appealingNever thought that this will hurt the REAL characters in their REAL life, you are not spreading rumors about them, you barely writing a story !!  :-/ /:)
Anyway, I am waiting for all the rest of mentioned names to release their chapters sooooooon as well:  @limanh@aria23@bloodiamond, @ic3choclate, @chaekiland
See you all soon .. left to do some work  :-B 

Guest Leilanie

@SJKMCW, @riendonghae, @limanh, @aria23, @ bloodiamond @ ic3choclate @ chaekiland Hi Ladies, I just lurk most of the time, well all the time. I just want to let you know that you're all wonderful and I'm greatful for your FFs. Your stories make me feel like I'm still watching Nice Guy. I always wait impatiently for your next chapters. Please, don't be discouraged by people whom can't tell reality from fiction. Every time I read your stories is like washing Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki act different characters. I tell you, IS THE BEST!

Guest SJKMCW

@Rulezhine, I'm tracking back through the thread and saw the post of MCW that u shared about the 5 facts. There it mentioned that before working with someone, chae wonnie would watch her partner's previous projects. So that must mean she watched SJK's projects too! ;)) ;)) This totally reminded me of @ic3chocolate's ff. :D Or maybe ic3choc already knew it. This is actually my first time finding out about it though. Hehe. She was probably already smitten by him before actually working with him. ;)) ;)) *delusional* Regardless, it made me happy! :D

Guest aria23

Leilanie said: @SJKMCW, @riendonghae, @limanh, @aria23, @ bloodiamond @ ic3choclate @ chaekiland Hi Ladies, I just lurk most of the time, well all the time. I just want to let you know that you're all wonderful and I'm greatful for your FFs. Your stories make me feel like I'm still watching Nice Guy. I always wait impatiently for your next chapters. Please, don't be discouraged by people whom can't tell reality from fiction. Every time I read your stories is like washing Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki act different characters. I tell you, IS THE BEST!