Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

@geumtrangdi , according to what you say, but I want to stop in point 4, because it refers to me personally. What I wrote is not a confirmation, is more than anything a doubt, that´s why I put: "(and I hope I´m wrong) . Greetings 

• Like 2

Hi sis @Germania Meneses  - sorry, I had a strong urge to defend sis Cheerkoo.  I apologize if I misunderstood

your comment :mellow:   Let's move on - hope to hear good news from Koo soon :wub:

Pray that all is well.  It's esp. scary for high risk group ("older" >50 yo) during this Corona Virus Pandemic time. 

God bless & take good care everyone <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@geumtrangdi, Hi, No problem, also wishing that everyone is well, and please everyone take precautions

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello my dear sunnies!!!! Hello @geumtrangdi, I am happy to see you here after a while.

Sorry that I have not posted anything recently, because of the situation with this corona virus that changed our personal and professional routine that I have been very busy.  

Our Koo is doing very well.  The money from her last art exhibition were donated for the treatment of Covid-19.  It also seems that she already started to study, but by online classes due to the virus. Korea is facing again an increase in new cases.

Koo is finally free from HB, and she is just waiting to be free from that person. Happy to see that she is already moving on with her life.  I am also so happy that she keep posting in her IG to share her whereabouts with her fans.

I hope each one of you and your families are safe and healthy. Take care!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello Sunnies!!

Long time.

Sorry for dropping out like that.

Have not kept up at all.

Had my own troubles and work and school.

I cannot promise translations.

But it seems like you are all doiing well. Thank you for keeping the thread alive and well.

Feel bad.

Its amazing that when Koo had to deal w her own troubles, I also had mine. Somehow, I needed funny distractions but hers was just as painful and could not deal w it.

sorry Sunnies.

I could understand when she said that she reached out to her public and fans because she needed to rely on people who would be there for her unconditionally. But it turned on her too...calling her crazy, etc. But when one deals w shocking personal matter, I now think it is quite normal and understandable. You can only do that best you can. Too much pain can drive you to do so many uncharacteristic things. So, I support and stand by Koo.

It will take time to heal and we all need a little luck and a log blessing and faith. Tons and tons...

She is focusing on her school and trying to stay strong.

It is hard. But I hope she persevere and finish.

I pray she moves on expecting that it will be bumpy with attacks and pangs of raw pain always nearby.

Koreans resort to suicide so much. I pray that never happens for Koo or for anybody.

Koo is facing all  this in public--that is brave. 

Whenever we can I hope we can just give her thumbs up no matter what and give her a lot of support.

I dont expect it to be anytime soon...but I pray it will happen.

I pray all you Sunnies are well. Take good care of yourselves in this hard time of pandemic....it was crazy. When it rains, it pours!!

Stay strong. 

I forgot how to get back in here!! IT always happens.

hahah.

take it easy.

i pray that when the time is right with a bit of luck from above, Koo will start acting again. I miss it.

Thanks Sunnies.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Yeaahh!!  You're back.  So happy to hear from you sis @cheerkoo :wub:   Not much news from Koo,

but certainly great news here in our forum.  Awesome post sis - it looks like a poem :) 

Hope everyone is keeping safe & staying well with their family <3

• Like 5

Translation: I will participate as a jury member of the 25th Chunsa Film Festival held on June 19th. I want the slow-moving film industry to revive!

Our Koo will be part of the jury in a film festival! I am so happy for her. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@cheerkoo I am so happy to see your recent post!  We all have missed you a lot.  I hope you are fine and safe, and please, don't forget to come here at least from time to time.

• Like 7

Happy to see Koo seems to have move on from the unhappy phase of her life. She seems more radiant & happier these days. Just hope & wish she’ll put her acting career back on the track. The sooner the better... really miss seeing her on the screen with new characters.

• Like 7

Hello my dear sunnies! Unfortunately at this moment I can’t post photos from IG, but I will continue posting about our princess whereabouts. anyway, I know most of us folIow her in IG, so we can still see her beautiful face there. Her recent posts showed a very skinny, vibrant, and beautiful Koo. I was also delighted to see her in some videos of the Chunsa Film Festival.

Her last selfie called the attention of netizens, who praised her for her beauty. This is one of the articles regarding her last selfie:

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/202006201194095716

(Translation):

Koo Hye-sun showed off her “Leeds Update” beauty.

Koo Hye-sun posted a photo on her SNS on the 20th. In the released picture, Gu Hye-sun shows off her beautiful skin as a doll.  In particular, the lovely charm of the big eyes creates admiration.

The netizens responded with a variety of reactions, such as “Goo Hye-sun is really pretty”, “Ulzzang Ulzzang”, and “Doll-like”.

On the other hand, Ku Hye-sun, who made her debut in the entertainment industry in 2002, has been loved by appearing in the drama "Seo Dong-yo", "Boys over Flowers", and "Blood", starting with the sitcom "Non-Stop 5."

By Kim Jeong-eun, staff reporter jennykim@hankookilbo.com

The article had her photo, but because the issues with IG, they were not allowed to post it in their article. I hope this issue with Instagram can be solved.

I also forgot to mention here before that her book “Heart Shapee Tears”  is a bestseller in Indonesia! 

I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1