Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

On 4/13/2016 at 4:36 AM, gayu312 said:

Thanks a @jadecloud sis..For participating in this project and send messages to you , can you create any email so that those who are not in soompi and who are not in baidu can also participate..We would like to post it in our fb pages and increase the participation and so email Id would be of a great help :)  

@gayu312 You're welcome sis. Thanks for the suggestion. Good ideas - to have an email access and to post it in your FB to reach more sunnies. Here's the email: (project's over. email deleted. Thanks). Thank you sis :P  

• Like 12

@Pinay19 Fellow Filipina sunnies here. I also want to do something for her upcoming wedding. Hope all the Filipinas here can unite so we can donate on the couple's behalf. 

I really like the idea of tree planting. Quite sumbolic. Kudos to the sunnies who came up with that idea. 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Lezarenna said:

Present! Yes!how can we express our love for hye sun and jae hyun? Pinay sunnies.. lemme know pls

. Thanks! 

We can make a monetary contribution to a children's hospital or to PETA.  Or a toy/books contribution to an orphanage. What do you think?

• Like 8

On 13/04/2016 at 10:18 PM, jadecloud said:

@gayu312 You're welcome sis. Thanks for the suggestion. Good ideas - to have an email access and to post it in your FB to reach more sunnies.

Thanks a lot sis :) 

cant wait for May 21st..The most important day of our princess :) 

• Like 7

Instead of lavish gifts and gestures, these celebrity couples made the most out of their special day - by donating to charitable organisations. 

Most brides hope for an extravagant wedding to celebrate the life-changing moment, especially if they can afford to shell out the money. 

On the contrary, Korean actress Goo Hye Sun decided to keep things simple – and donate money that would have otherwise been spent to a pediatric ward. 

The 31-year-old actress will marry Korean actor Ahn Jae Hyun on May 21, 2016, in a private ceremony. The pair had met while filming “Blood”, a 2015 drama, together.

The “AhnGoo couple”, as they are affectionately called by fans, will be donating their wedding expenses to Severence Hospital in Sinchon, Korea. 

They had released a joint statement to announce their marriage, which read, “Ahn Jae Hyun and actress Goo Hye Sun will be spending a lifetime together come May 21. The wedding will be a private affair, so we apologise for not announcing the time and venue. In accordance to their wishes, the wedding costs will be donated to a pediatric ward.”

An official from the hospital said, “It’s not easy to decide to donate one’s wedding expenses, so we’re surprised. They are saving lives through their marriage. We will use the funds bearing the couple’s difficult decision in mind.”

These other celebrity couples have also chosen to make donations to charity from their weddings: 

http://www.herworldplus.com/weddings/real-weddings/celebrities-who-give-back-during-wedding-day

The story about Goo Hye Sun & Ahn Jae Hyun was first featured on Cleo .

• Like 21

Hi guys, I apologized first bcoz maybe some of u here feel upset of what I'm going to say, sorry for d inconvenience.

I feel a bit upset of what I read in d other site about AJH riding our angel popularity...seriously? Just bcoz he's not so popular n don't hve a big income n fanbase not much, so lame...he started as a model then bcome an actor later on so obviously he doesn't hve much fans like d others.Besides for me he's worthy enough for GHS bcoz he take d lead  n courage to pursue/love her despite their big differences...Love, is not about showing off, being famous, making a lot of money or how much u hve in ur account, its about being n hving w/ d person that makes u happy in a way nobody else can (sigh) a lot of narrow minded people out there.

Yes marriage is a 'sacred vow' of two people  to become "one" what u think they don't know that? Knowing GHS u're right she's a very private person but if u r a fan of her u must know also that she can go all d way for love n nver cared what others would say, she said that...so a big lost  of d person from her past who played safe n scared to go public...for that I admired AJH more n more after learning much about him...being famous,hving a big fanbase n making a lot of money who cares if u can't even protect ur love.

Be positive n open minded left everything behind, let go get over it n move on...no matter what people say who cares they getting married nxt month already...being fair, just n right is my principle that's y I said what I said again sorry for d inconvenienced guys.

• Like 15

Oh, they make this kind of  noises now !

Spoiler

There is place, rights for everyone in this world, this earth doesnt belong to one person, they makes gods from people,  too much terorism ! This is what i noticed at all ! 

They both were famous being single, together are powerful ! HS was single  and now has a public relationship and enjoys it ! 

Love it !!! Even in next life ! 

• Like 16

On 4/14/2016 at 11:05 AM, traciecullen said:

Hi everyone! So very happy for KHS & AJH! ♥

For PH Sunnies, kindly read here 

Thanks! Have a nice day! :)

Hello Sunnies! I am extremely happy for GHS and the man she has chosen. I trust her judgement. Ahn Jae Hyun seems to be a good man, adores her so much, and ready to protect her. I am seeing AJH as her knight and shining armor  with a bold message: "anyone trying to hurt GHS has to get thru me first", lol. I can't help not to celebrate with you guys, so here I am for the love of Goo Hye Sun. 

PH Sunnies, let's contribute for our princess wedding! @ais730 @Lezarenna @Pinay19 @Malou @Jazz and MORE PH Sunnies...(sorry to miss mentioning all). Let's meet with @traciecullen @twitter and decide what gift is best for Ahngoo couple. Just follow the link tracie has posted here please. If you don't like twitter, you can post here and mention traciecullen or anyone of us PH Sunnies. The more PH Sunnies in the chatroom, the merrier, and the lesser expense from each of us. Let's celebrate this momentous occasion in GHS life with a loud bang. Just like Sunnies from other countries, PH Sunnies must get busy too and participate. We can't lag behind and just watch you know. So PH Sunnies, shall we? 

• Like 20

5 hours ago, chaellyn said:

Hi guys, I apologized first bcoz maybe some of u here feel upset of what I'm going to say, sorry for d inconvenience.

I feel a bit upset of what I read in d other site about AJH riding our angel popularity...seriously? Just bcoz he's not so popular n don't hve a big income n fanbase not much, so lame...he started as a model then bcome an actor later on so obviously he doesn't hve much fans like d others.Besides for me he's worthy enough for GHS bcoz he take d lead  n courage to pursue/love her despite their big differences...Love, is not about showing off, being famous, making a lot of money or how much u hve in ur account, its about being n hving w/ d person that makes u happy in a way nobody else can (sigh) a lot of narrow minded people out there.

Yes marriage is a 'sacred vow' of two people  to become "one" what u think they don't know that? Knowing GHS u're right she's a very private person but if u r a fan of her u must know also that she can go all d way for love n nver cared what others would say, she said that...so a big lost  of d person from her past who played safe n scared to go public...for that I admired AJH more n more after learning much about him...being famous,hving a big fanbase n making a lot of money who cares if u can't even protect ur love.

Be positive n open minded left everything behind, let go get over it n move on...no matter what people say who cares they getting married nxt month already...being fair, just n right is my principle that's y I said what I said again sorry for d inconvenienced guys.

I think ahn jaehyun is quite popular in his modeling days til he became an actor and his  also known in china..and other sea country like Thailand..he maybe not popular as or don't hav big income like what other k stars he's age I think it's understanble..the guy just started acting correct me if I'm wrong 2013?and blood is his first lead role.he could keep his relationship and marry later on to gain more fans and earn more millions but he choose to be open to the public and marry hyesun..he knows that by dating in public and marrying at his peak of his career he will lost not only fans but income as well but kudos to him coz he choose hyesun..the guy is also hardworking..and I think ahn will not propose marriage  to hyesun if he's not financially ready yet..maybe he hav enough saving to start a family..hye sun is smart..I don't think she will marry just because she's not getting any younger..she agreed to marry ahn because he's the one..she love him,and maybe she sees something to ahn That she doesn't see to some other guy..whatever it is the couple is getting married nextmonth..lets just pray that everything will be great in terms of their marriage life and career..no need to worry others opinion..the happiness of hyesun is more important than what other people think..

• Like 23

Ahn Jae Hyun may be a newbie in the acting field, but way before he has been a top notch model with works not only in Korea, but in China, Thailand, and land a jewelry designer with his own trademark.

• Like 10

Ahn Jae Hyun may be a newbie in the acting field, but years before acting he has been a top notch model with works not only in Korea, but in other countries of Asia.  He has also worked as an MC and is a jewelry designer with his own trademark. He sings, he sang the OST of the drama You are All Surrounded. 

After Blood ended, and thru the year, I was checking the news about him (Instagram) and he was very active. He had fan meetings (Taiwan, China). He filmed a movie in China (I am a Virgo) he did an Internet mini drama with my master oppa Ji Jin Hee, Snow Lotus Flower (watch it in Dramafever); He had shootings in Guam, and Thailand, he was invited to Macau International Film Festival along with the cast of I am a Virgo, among other activities.  Along with Jung Il Woo, Michelangelo, and Zan Han (yes, the lead of TLT) he participate as a singer in the special program of Hunan TV for the China’s New Year. Currently working in New Journey to the West, and the drama Cinderella and the four Knights. He has been very busy! Some people should take time to know more about him and not to comment nonsense;  they should look his tweeter account, or IG account. They will be surprised. Enough said.

• Like 20