Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

giphy.gif

I was really wishing for these two to work again in a drama. But now there's a slim chance (for now) coz LSG 's in the MS already. I just hope that Hye Sun will still be active in acting even if she's already married hehe.:phew: We'll never know.....well..wishes do come true. :D

• Like 18

KOO took a class on good marriage with Sean of YG. I think most of us saw Koo sitting at the classroom and even asking questions.  She really admires the couple. Sean has been married to his wife, Jung HyeYoung for over 10 years. I thought it relevant to post here a soompi aritcle on them--to get another glimpse of what is possibly on Koo's mind--- that she takes marriage seriously and that she has been preparing for it. Sean has said in another article that he and his wife have never fought during their marriage. !!! (Wow!! I want to be like this couple too.)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/26/sean-and-jung-hye-young-open-up-about-their-12-year-marriage/

A little excerpt from the above link:

“It’s fun for me to count how long it’s been since I’ve met the love of my life or proposed. Sometimes I get confused, but then I just count back from an important date,” he said.

“We maintain our relationship by taking care of ourselves in order to make sure the other person still feels attracted and trying to make personal changes rather change the other person,” 

• Like 14

On 4/18/2016 at 4:46 PM, cheerkoo said:

Sunnies!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137081&page=1

Thanks to DC-GHS's  521기부총대=521DonationDelegate,  paypal account is now OPEN for those Sunnies who want to send in their monetary gifts towards children's ward at the ShinChon Hospital where Koo and Ahn couple donated to celebrate and express gratitude for their marriage.

Give what you can. The pot willl get bigger the more of us participate with whatever we can. We symbolically send message to Koo and Ahn that we are there for them and support them and for their cause--to save a life of a child and his/her family. 

Thanks Sunnies.

521기부총대's message on DC page:

To overseas fans :

Now donation commemorating KHS's wedding is in progress.

PayPal account has just opened.

PayPal account : 521donation@gmail.com

Deadline : May 15th , 2016 (KST)

+

If you wanna use "Western Union" , 

please email me. -> 521donation@gmail.com

I’ll reply. 

Email me as well if you have any question.

Thanks for your participation. : )

Thank You so much @cheerkoo just send mine donation

• Like 10

I finally got my hands on the BLOOD making DVD....I was watching it when I suddenly said to myself, " this lady ( referring to our angel GHS, of course:wub:) is absolutely gorgeous".  I really enjoyed her style of acting and feeling the pains of missing her in dramas...:tears:

When can she grace the screen on my TV again??? When can I enjoy Korean drama with full gusto again - watching live raw online, followed by watching with English subtitles and again when it's available on TV network??? I miss the delight of watching GHS in action!

Why is our angel sooooooooooo quiet?  Even a glimpse of her would keep me happy for a while....

• Like 17

OMG! He's so sweet posting again on his IG a pic of him w/ our dear angel!! :wub: Aww.. I miss our Koo so much.. :mecry: :heart:

Spoiler

Eventhough it's taken the same time when JH posted his sticker pic post (based on their attires)... I'm still thankful that we see some glimpse of our Hyesun coz I missed her so much.:wub:

• Like 18

Ahn Jae Hyun shared a photo of his amusement park date with Goo Hye Sun on Instagram

On April 27, the actor shared the below photo of his wife-to-be having a good time at an amusement park. It looks like the two stars wanted to have some fun before theirupcoming wedding date on May 21.

It was previously revealed that the couple decided against holding a wedding ceremony in favor of donating to a children's hospital. Instead, they'll be spending the day with their family.

Congratulations to Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun once again!

ahn-jae-hyun_1461765664_20160427_ahnjaeh

• Like 15

Now that their relationship is public and marriage has been announced, Ahn Jaehyun and Goo Hye Sun couple is more than glad to share their whereabouts to their followers.

Ahn Jaehyun uploads a photo of their date on instagram. In the photo, Ahn Jae Hyun is taking a selfie photo while Goo Hye Sun is giving V-signs. It looks like the couple is having a date at an amusement  park.

Meanwhile, the 'Blood' actors, now real-life couple, are getting married on May 21.

• Like 13

Update on Wedding Donation Project with DC-GHS-Korea:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137115&page=1

Please visit the page at the DC page link above for your initials as a confirmation of your donation for the AhnGoo couple's charity of choice to commemorate their life commitment to each other.

Current total contribution from us, overseas fans: $559.46.

The deadline for us overseas fans is : May 15th , 2016 (KST).

I have a plea: I know that many of you are doing other wonderful projects to congratulate our sweet couple's marriage. That is great. So, I know that I may be imposing too much burden.  I guess I am getting a bit greedier. Sorry about that. But wouln't it be SOOO nice if we could turn that amount of $559.46 to $1000.00?? What do you say?

Give $15, $20, or more and make that congratulatory pot a $1000 full. I would love to see the number of AnhGoo supporters increase to show HS and JH that we think they are starting their life together so beautifully by "saving lives". 

Can we??

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, khs7 said:

Thank you @khs7

You are right!!

GHS has been very busy. She is releasing her first full album on April 28th at noon (KST). (I wonder why it is referred to as her first full album?? She has released 2 full albums already as well as many single releases.?? I wonder if this means that this album is full of songs...not only New Age music???)

The album's name is "and then Spring". One new song and a title song is called.."I am not smart.." (I wonder if this is the song that she sang with her music producer Choi InYOung long time ago...?? WOW!!! I am SOOO ready for this. 

Thanks so much!!!

• Like 17