Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

5 hours ago, myonenonly said:

@kgrl43 I feel same way of GHS being married will have less participation in dramas. She might be doing more behind the scenes where she controls her time schedule. Possibly directing, making music, doing arts, writing & doing charities. I hope she does one more drama before she gets pregnant. :) 

Me too I want her to do sageuk drama or any drama as long as the story is nice and hit it big time (ratings wise )like the popularity of her dramas pure 19 and bof before she gets pregnant..so that at least people will anticipate her comeback and ther will be more offer to her to act again and I want her to do cf..it's been a long time since she did a cf..

• Like 18

Why???????I'm too late to know this breaking happy news about  our angel...congratulations to our groom/bride to be AhnGoo couple welcome to d new chapter of a married  life, may our Almighty God shower/bless both of u HIS love n blessings to hve a blissful happy everlasting married life, AMEN!

To all sunnies, dance  for all!!! We will rejoice n be glad in it  bcoz our long awaited wish for Angel to become happy  finally came...I know some of us a bit sad n disappointed bcoz last month only broke out their dating news (AhnGoo couple) not even a month then another surprised news "their wedding set already" so shocking right? But what  to do ""love talk, heart talk"it doesn't matter how short/long u know that person, it just happened  bcoz its bound to happen, it was written in God's will already...in my own belief bcoz for me everything happen for a reason.

I think our angel last project "The Legendary Tycoon"will be a hit big-time if release  bcoz that's her last drama as a single lady... hoping that our fellow sunnies love n support Ahn Jae Hyun as well d way we loved n supported his "Angel" maybe slowly we can eventually accept him bcoz our angel happiness is our happiness as well, am I right? Our  couple fighting! sunnies fighting! 

• Like 21

cheerkoo dear, thanks for ur thougts I really appreciate it, n to all d rest here as well big thanks...I'm really happy bcoz my analysis was right all along I thought I overestimated it lol.

I've done a thorough study about Ahn Jae Hyun, this man got my respect n acceptance  he had proven himself that he's really a very good person w/ great personality no wonder he captured our angel heart...there is something about him that I can't point it out but d way he do things n think  I know it for sure that he's matured enough to settle a family of his own,knowing that our angel gave her  "love n trust" to him, he's really capable, reliable n responsible man...thanks to him bcoz d pure love, total commitment, security n assurance that our angel searching for in a long time, he had given it to her that's why they going to settle down already, so amazing their love right? 

Two beautiful people w/ great personality n mind become one, happiness to d max overload, AhnGoo couple best wishes fighting! 

• Like 16

Netizens swooning over newly-engaged Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun’s cute photo

Image: KBS2 "Blood"

Actors Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun recently shocked fans with news of their engagement just one month after it was revealed that the two have been dating. 

After the initial shock, however, fans have been raving over how perfect the two look together. In fact, after seeing a cute photo booth picture of the two Blood co-stars, netizens couldn’t help praising how good the two look as a couple, noting that the two definitely look like they’re in love.  Dis

20160409065355_4145886388869

NETIZEN REACTIONS

Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 609, – 13] I’m jealous of Koo Hyesun you can just tell Ahn Jaehyun is madly in love with her ㅠㅠ

[+ 545, – 17] All those people who made fun of Koo Hyesun saying she has no idea what her job is. She’s donating the money it would cost to do a wedding to charity. She is 100 times better than all of you

[+ 431, – 18] Such a cute couple ㅋㅋㅋ congrats on the wedding!!

Source: Dispatch

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-swooning-newly-engaged-goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-cute-photo/

• Like 18

Hello everyone! It has been a while since my last post.....So many things have happened since then.....

I have been following GHS since 2009 and rode the ups and downs of her career. I have also shipped her with some of her leading men and have hoped for a happy ending for her. Eventually i realized, that what I was hoping for was for my own idea of a happy ending for her which in essence was my own happy ending....

Like @myonenonly, i was startled and surprised by her choice, that does not mean we love GHS less....maybe we just have a different perspective  than most of you here...and of course, GHS knows better after all this is her life and her future and as a fan we can only respect her choice and wish her the best. I do nit think though just because we are honest enough in saying we may have not been totally into AJH does not mean we do not like him . I hope most of you who love them in Blood, should also understand that we also loved GHS in Angel Eyes and BOF and have seen her great interactions with those 2 actors and have hoped for something to bloom between them. But we are mature enough to realize, that love has to be real and constant and have to be felt and found on the right time, which was probably what happened to GHS and AJH. They found each other when both were ready to commit and find and feel real and lasting love. 

It is barely more than a month since i found out about GHS and AJH and now all of a sudden they are getting married. I hope people who love her should also be understanding of the feelings of the other long time fans of her who may have found this bit of news totally surprising and a sort of a shock.Of course we want her to be happy and i saw her pics with him and she seems very happy and very beautiful which is what is important more than anything in this world. 

What i am saying is just because we say that AJH may not have been the first person I would have wanted to be the one for her, and that it may take a while before i can really say that he is the one deserving of GHS, I don't  think you should judge us harshly for it. After all this is what this forum is all about.

In the end what we all want is what is best for her...and I have been trusting her choices ever since and have been supporting her through thick and thin.....and I will support her in the most important role and choice in her life.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

I, i respect a lot HS, and very supportive too ! 

LSY wasnt for HS, it was more impossible he was the ex of HS's friend, and moreover HS felt nothing for him !!! I respect HS cant wish for her the ex of her friend! 

And with LMH idk if it was or not , had a lot of rumors official  !!! Maybe wasnt him, but personaly i,m not interested who was the ex at all anymore, HS's life is much better now !!!

HS had another destiny much better for her and the way she always wished, the man of her dreams ! They are so alike inside and out, are a perfect puzzle ! 

As you said, you wished a boy for your happiness but wasnt her happiness ! 

Do you know the story of shakira and the son of the president and they had years of relationship and didnt work, but she met piche or what is his name, and did everything with him in short time, they have a beautiful family with two kids! This is just an eg, i know more in my life ! 

For me it wasnt a very big surprise i knew she was single, alone, it was very noticeable she was single, why not with him, Ahn Jae Hyun ! 

A year ago and today they are much better, a family !!!

• Like 12