Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

43 minutes ago, Rain Song said:

What's this all about?kindly translate it.

People or Knetizens are leaing their comments about GHS's album "And then Spring".

As Fatma28 said, most comments are very positive. They really love her music. (I agree with them). 

They also congrautulate her and Ahn on their marriage. 

I love that they love her music...those who arent her fans are also posting how they love her music. Some have herad her music in variety shows like Superman Returns and Infinite Challenge and when they found out that GHS composed them, they were really pleasantly surprised. 

To be recognized for her hard work must be so satisfying for Koo!! Bravo!!

Some find it very moving that some of her songs contain life philosophies. They find it deep. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

People or Knetizens are leaing their comments about GHS's album "And then Spring".

As Fatma28 said, most comments are very positive. They really love her music. (I agree with them). 

They also congrautulate her and Ahn on their marriage. 

I love that they love her music...those who arent her fans are also posting how they love her music. Some have herad her music in variety shows like Superman Returns and Infinite Challenge and when they found out that GHS composed them, they were really pleasantly surprised. 

To be recognized for her hard work must be so satisfying for Koo!! Bravo!!

Some find it very moving that some of her songs contain life philosophies. They find it deep. 

It is good to know that you are getting good reviews

• Like 13

KEKEKEKE

Thanks @khs7 for the old clip from Running Man. HS was politely hilarious at that scene. She was holding onto both rails of the staircase so that the guy of the other team (Kim jongkook) cannot pass her until she got the baton from her team member. KEKEKE. Then she continue to hold on to both rails so that Kim cannot pass her. She is so nice to him and even start up conversation with him...like how many staircase have you walked up so far?? Is this the exit?? to distract him. He cannot yell at her to get out or use his muscle strength to move her hands so that he can pass...kekeke.

@ZamZam found DC forum that talked about AhnGoo couple. In DC-GHS page, they do not allow such posts although they have allowed some since they will be married soon. But Another DC site took many pages to talk about AhnGoo, AJH and GHS separately as well. There are too many things to translate...but I took few really good ones that moved me. There are several people who of course continue to put them down in so many ways...I guess that will never stop....but the important thing is that there are so many more positive ones not only about Ahn and Goo's each respective talents but also about their relationship....somehow AhnGoo's own sincerity is being transmitted to other people. Their love really radiates. Thanks Z!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=7175223&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=구혜선  (below is a small segmet of the conversation taken from that DC page)

내가 이커플 높이 사는게 구혜선 중드 찍느라 거의 3개월을 쌩이별 했었댄다. 근데 애정전선 이상무였단 점.. 그 3개월중간에 구생일. 클스마스 다 각자 보내고 딱하루 2015마지막날 시상식에서 같이 보냄. 그날 시상식 끝나고 몇시간 안돼 구는 또 중국으로 가고.이별한 커플들 보면 늘 핑계가 서로 바빠 관계가 소원해져서라고 하는데 얘네들은 그만큼 서로의 대한 믿음이 컸단 얘기지.. 매우 인연이고 바람직한 커플이란 생각이 듬. 그 시상식 참석도 생각해보니까 그 둘이 블러드가 둘한테 어떤 의미였는지 보여주는 거였단 생각이 들더라. 참석하지 않아도 이상할게 없었던 자린데 어쩌면 참석한게 의아할수도 있던 자린데 둘이 나란히 용기있게 참석한건 둘한테 블러드가 평생 의미있는 작품이라 고마움을 표시한듯.(one person) I have high respect for this couple. I heard that while GHS was filming a Chinese drama, they did not see each other for 3 months. But, it had no impact on their love for each other. During that 3 months, they each spent GHS's birthday and Christmas without each other. Just for that one day, the last day of 2015, they spent the time together at the award show. As soon as the award show ended, GHS had to return to China. When I hear about other celebrity couples who break up, most of their excuse involve not having enough time to see each other due to each person's heavy schedule and that their relationship just naturally ended. But, with Ahn and Goo, the fact that they stayed together even with lack of time for each other means that they have that much belief in each other. I really feel that they are really fated and destined for each other and such an exemplary couple. When I really think about that award show on the last day of last year, I really feel like they attended that award show to show what a meanngful drama BLOOD was for them. No one would have said anything if they did not attend and actually they were taking chance to invite more sense of puzzlement and maybe rehashing of old criticism for attending the award show...but both came together and bravely. I feel like they came to express how grateful they are to BLOOD drama and how forever meaningful the project was and will be for their lives.

정말 연인간에 젤중요한게 서로에 대한 신뢰와 믿음인데 이커플은 대단한거 같다~블러드라는 작품을 안했다면 인연이 됄수 없었는데~이작품을 만나 평생반려자로 산다니 어찌보믄 잊을수 없는 둘만에 최고에 작품이지 싶어 (2nd person) You are right. What are so important between two people in a relationship are belief and faith in each other. This couple is just amazing. If they did not do the BLOOD drama, their fated destiny would not have occurred. Due to this project, they were able to meet and will be living as life partners. In a way, BLOOD can be seen as their ultimately best project that brought them together.

맞아 2015년 블러드 작품 통해서 인연 맺었으니 그 의미가 커서 참석한갓걑애 (3rd person) I really think that you are right!! They must have attended that award show because BLOOD drama gave them the opportunity to seal their fate and how so very meaningful it is for them.

?? 한국서 활동한게 별로 없지 중국서 열일했는데? ㅋㅋㅋ 누가 보면 연애만 한줄 드라마 몇개에 씨엡에 중국 예능에 존나바쁘게 살았단다(4th person) Wow, both were so busy in China. He was busy with about 6 different CF's. Those in Korea may have thought that they did nothing but date each other all this time. But they were extremely busy.

그러게. 그렇게 떨어져서 서로 각자 바쁘게 일하면서도 한번도 안싸우고 사랑할 수 있다는거...이거 보통 사랑아닌듯. 좋네 좋아(4th person) That is right. Even though they had to spend so much time away from each other and lived very busy lives, they never fought but loved each other...I feel like they are not just an average couple. Love it. Love it. 

(I could not read their conversation without crying...I hope they don't mind that I brought their conversation all the way to soompi...kekeke...Sooo moving. AHNGOO couple is really amazing couple and people. I remember GHS attended the award show many years ago wearing Guem JanDi's uniform. She said at that time that she wanted to say thanks to Jandi for a role of a life time. Her attitude of gratitude is just amazing and so angelic. But average people did not see it that way. The news portals were full of put downs and criticisms at Koo for not conforming to the norms of a award show and how she is being rebellious..I love one of the DC people's comment above. Goo and Ahn are not just average people. They have to be viewed from outside of the normal box--from a higher level!!!)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Awww... I'm tearing up for happiness while reading ur translation dear cheerkoo :shedtears: Thank u so much..again. :stolenkiss:

Throwback: :worm: BTS pic of our Koo w/ Blood casts.:w00t: I missed them. :mecry:

Blood will start airing here in the Phil. today at 12pm Phil. time. :moviebuff: Fighting! :rocker:

• Like 13

I was watching April 30th episode of  Infinite Challenge variety show and the show focused on the comeback stage for old idol group called ?Jecks Kiss (sp of off I am sure). Towards the beginning of the show came GHS's music, "Moonlight" and it played a long time. Wow!! That was something. 

What is even more interesting is that the leader of Jeck's Kiss was and is Eun JiWon who is also starring in Journey 2 West --2 with AHJ, Kang HD and LeeSG. Also, GHS said long time that she decided to enter field of enteratinment because of her admiration for Jecks Kiss group--esp her favorite, Jang SooWan. deke She went to the agency of JecksKiss but it was the day that JecksKiss disbanded. 

• Like 14

Trust is d most important component of any relationship either personal/professional, our couple love/trust each other wholeheartedly to d point that they r very much ready to take d sacred vow of marriage...After learning much about AJH I can say that he's d male version of our angel really!

Good deeds, reaps good karma...thanks to LSG for recommending AJH to took his place JTW2, maybe he believed that AJH has d potential to do so, I think nothing is impossible if u hve self confidence, strong determination n faith in GOD, anything will fall into place as long as you're dedicated to ur work, maybe in due time people would come to like n acknowledge him.

Our angel soulful voice so addictive to hear, once again she did it! Congratulations to our one n only angel GHS, really without doubt u r d best!!!

Thanks for all d updates n translations guys... special thanks,sisters cheerkoo n khs7...n to all, hve a wonderful day!

• Like 14

Although it's a bit late..but I love this Couple news..it's an interesting topic. "Celebrities who got success in both Love & Work" yay!:wub: Starts @ 2:52 onwards.:D:w00t:

• Like 8

One of my favorite episode form NN5 episode 106.

If you have not seen it, hope you enjoy it.

There is no trans. But, if you just see GHS's portion of this episode...it is about HS finding a puppy and deciding to take care of it until its owner calls. At this time, HS is dating Jung who fakes liking HS in order to use her. She hides the fact that she is taking care of puppy because Jung is allergic to puppy and the owner of the house also does not like to have puppy in the house. HS asks Seungi to help her keep the puppy until the owner calls her. Jung's good side comes out at the end when he also starts to love the puppy. Adorable puppy and HS's 'aegyo' comes out a lot in this episode. (5 parts to episode--need to skip to HS's parts if you want to.)

• Like 16

17 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

One of my favorite episode form NN5 episode 106.

If you have not seen it, hope you enjoy it.

There is no trans. But, if you just see GHS's portion of this episode...it is about HS finding a puppy and deciding to take care of it until its owner calls. At this time, HS is dating Jung who fakes liking HS in order to use her. She hides the fact that she is taking care of puppy because Jung is allergic to puppy and the owner of the house also does not like to have puppy in the house. HS asks Seungi to help her keep the puppy until the owner calls her. Jung's good side comes out at the end when he also starts to love the puppy. Adorable puppy and HS's 'aegyo' comes out a lot in this episode. (5 parts to episode--need to skip to HS's parts if you want to.)

Indeed dear cheerkoo..Hysesun's so cute!!:lol: And btw, in this scene below w/ LSG is so cute & funny.. infairness they really had great chemistry too hehe!:w00t:  

• Like 13