Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

All I wished for in the past couple of years is to see our Angel's genuine smile again and I am so happy now that finally my wish has come true .

If we take a look at this short vdu we see that AJH understands her well; after she spoke on the microphone, she looked a little sad and he kept looking at her with an encouraging smile on his face and he did not take his eyes off of her until he saw her smile. I truly hope and pray that  they will be ok and very happy together for the rest of their lives 

• Like 20

I badly wish we see some pics from their wedding..There is going to be no media on the wedding..and wedding location is also not revealed to public..only chance of seeing them is at the hospital..I wish the ppl in the hospital or outside get a pic of them on that day..or atleast Ahn uploads it himself in his IG or his manager..Chincha wish to see something of them in May 21st ..

• Like 16

Hello sunnies... It's been a while.. keke

The news of Hyesun's marriage was a shock for me too, but I got the feeling that she would go there with Ahn the moment they announced their dating news. keke

Honestly speaking, at first I wasn't really fond of Ahn as well, mostly because of his pretty face keke~~ but I trust Hyesun and I believe at the end of the day it's personality that matters... and I can feel Ahn is such a responsible and sincere young man. Some of you might be shipping her with your own "ideal" men, but really, there's nothing more beautiful than a man who dearly loves his woman and takes her very seriously... every woman, including Hyesun deserves someone like that. So who am I to feel offensive even just slightly, right? I couldn't be happier for her to finally found her life partner... :wub:

BE HAPPY ALWAYS HYESUNIE~~~:bawling::heart:

• Like 18

6 hours ago, janpyo said:

Hello everyone! It has been a while since my last post.....So many things have happened since then.....

I have been following GHS since 2009 and rode the ups and downs of her career. I have also shipped her with some of her leading men and have hoped for a happy ending for her. Eventually i realized, that what I was hoping for was for my own idea of a happy ending for her which in essence was my own happy ending....

Like @myonenonly, i was startled and surprised by her choice, that does not mean we love GHS less....maybe we just have a different perspective  than most of you here...and of course, GHS knows better after all this is her life and her future and as a fan we can only respect her choice and wish her the best. I do nit think though just because we are honest enough in saying we may have not been totally into AJH does not mean we do not like him . I hope most of you who love them in Blood, should also understand that we also loved GHS in Angel Eyes and BOF and have seen her great interactions with those 2 actors and have hoped for something to bloom between them. But we are mature enough to realize, that love has to be real and constant and have to be felt and found on the right time, which was probably what happened to GHS and AJH. They found each other when both were ready to commit and find and feel real and lasting love. 

It is barely more than a month since i found out about GHS and AJH and now all of a sudden they are getting married. I hope people who love her should also be understanding of the feelings of the other long time fans of her who may have found this bit of news totally surprising and a sort of a shock.Of course we want her to be happy and i saw her pics with him and she seems very happy and very beautiful which is what is important more than anything in this world. 

What i am saying is just because we say that AJH may not have been the first person I would have wanted to be the one for her, and that it may take a while before i can really say that he is the one deserving of GHS, I don't  think you should judge us harshly for it. After all this is what this forum is all about.

In the end what we all want is what is best for her...and I have been trusting her choices ever since and have been supporting her through thick and thin.....and I will support her in the most important role and choice in her life.

Very well said Sis. Does it really matter if not all Sunnies agree? I'm here for GHS, I will support her my own way. 

• Like 1

@eliangel90, no one is saying you are a GHS and AJH shipper....and for me it does not really matter  who wants who for whom, GHS is going to marry AJH and that is all that matter. I think you have to read my comments about this matter with an open and calmer mind. I am familiar with @myonenonly because she has been  posting here  for sometime now. I am sure she loves GHS a lot. Her comments and mine is just like that of a relative who is not yet quite familiar with the person their loved one chose to spend the rest of her life with but will support her and wish for her happiness in the future. Not sure why such is so hard to accept and respect.  I am not active on twitter and I am not sure what other comments were said there. But I respect other opinions even if theirs does not necessarily reflect mine.

My take on this is , this forum is for everyone who love GHS. If you do, then you have the right to be here. If you disagree with someones opinion, then either ignore it or start a healthy discussion about it without really disrespecting anyone or telling someone off, especially to those who have supported GHS and expressed love for her  all these years. 

Edited by janpyo
correct spelling
  • Like 4

Why d atmosphere a bit smokey lol...@myonenonly sis, I hve known u for quite sometime n I can say that I do understand a bit of ur thoughts/heart, I respect ur opinions as well so don't be upset of others opinion, cheer up!

To each n everyone this is an open furom, yes we can say whatever we wanted to but pleased be mindful of what we r going to say, we must practice d virtue of respect n being civil to others, if possible pleased don't mention names....respect begets respect people.

Sometimes reality sucks right? But we still need to accept it n deal w/ it bcoz we r humans...if some here haven't yet prepared to embrace/face d truth about our angel getting married then let them be, gve them some time to adapt so that no misunderstanding occurs bcoz we r family. 

Have a nice day/night everyone...peace be w/ u all, fighting! 

• Like 16

The recent exchanges in these thread has been really disappointing.  We should be rejoicing right now that finally our princess has found love.  

Unnie must really love AJH.  Think about it. KHS is such a maverick.  She does not follow the norm.  She once stated that the reason why she stayed with YG is aside from loyalty, she is free to do whatever she wants to do without the meddling of the agency.  She has been independent at such an early age.  

It is not easy for such an independent person to release the reigns to someone else especially one who is her junior.  She truly loves Ahn Jae Hyun.  

The same can also be said for her prince. AJH is also risking something by marrying early now that his career as an actor is just taking off.  

As AJH stated in his first post re the dating news, "Let us all love". 

Have a nice day fellow Sunnies! :-)

• Like 21

but that happens in this forum the sunnies, we have never fought .. quiet .. here what matters is the happiness of Goo Hye Sun noona and if she is now happy as we should be happy for her too, and stop arguing, let us respect and fans who have been so far, please I have always felt proud to belong to this fandom because we have always gotten along well even have different ways of thinking, do not ruin now please.

Love and peace :wub:

• Like 19

Wow, if there are haters of Anhgoo there, sorry for them. Deal with it! It is very unfortunate to read such comments here, in the thread of our angel. That is why I never ship GHS with her co-stars. She is a private person, and is her private life, not ours! It's her decision, not ours! Love is a private matter. I am here to support her, to have news about her, and also be happy for her now that she is about to start a new life with the man she loves, Jae Hyun, who has gained my love and respects. If you are a sunny, but also are a strong shipper of minsun, wanju, or whatever the name is, keep it to yourself.  As a sunny I just want for my angel to be happy, and wish her a life full of joy, health, love, and blessings with her love one.

• Like 14

10 hours ago, gayu312 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002271942&lfrom=twitter

something about "The Legendary Tycoon" drama

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002271942&lfrom=twitter

something about "The Legendary Tycoon" drama

Thank you gayu312.

There is nothing informative about TLT in the article such as when it it will air. ke

I cannot say I can explain the article well. 

지난 7일(현지시간) 프랑스 칸에서 폐막한 세계 영상콘텐츠 마켓 ‘MIPTV(밉티비) 2016’에 참가한 중국관이 내세운 주요 콘텐츠에는 한류 스타가 다수 포함돼 눈길을 끌었다. 각 프로그램의 소개 팸플릿 속 그들의 이름 뒤에는 ‘코리아(Korea)’라는 국적이 표기돼 있었다.

MIPTV  is the world tv/video contents market presented at France's Caan which closed up on 7th of this month. Chinese broadcasting Unione compoased of CCTV와 장쑤(江蘇)위성TV, {jjangsoo whisung tv),  차이나라디오 {China Radio), etc. 등이 연합한 차이나 퍼빌리언collabortively referrred to as China Pavillion also was present at this event. Few of the Chinese video contents materials included Korean celebrities, such as Bi in a video content called "Diamond Lady" as well as other Korean celebrities in "He Who Came From A Star". Both were big hits in China. 

There was another Union from China called HwaChu Union which set up an independent booth at the MIPTV at Caan in France. They showed posters revealing The Legendary Tycoon with GHS as well as a drama called Happy Noodles with Yoon ShiYoon. The contents distribution manager JuShi Wang of Hwa Chu Union states that Korean celebrities who appear in Chinese films and dramas are not considered foreign actors but a part of the Chinese video contents. “아시아를 아우르는 그들의 인지도와 인기가 콘텐츠의 가치로 연결된다”고 말했다.="Their recognition and popularity across Asia is connected to the value of the content." 

It is not just dramas but other variety programs are shown at the MIPTV such as Chinese version of We Are Married whic is remaned as We Are In Love or Hidden Singer, etc.

• Like 16

At the end of the day we all wish for  goo hye suns happiness..she knows  ahn better more than anyone of us here ..let us just wish and pray that they will hav happy marriage and family..and have a good future ahead..

maybe after their wedding hyesun will do another drama before getting pregnant..Im sure ahn will allow her and support her whatever is her descsion..sbs is considering her to be their femele lead..lets pray it will push through and hit bigtime...as for ahn I read that he will do another Chinese drama next month maybe before or after their wedding and he just Renewed his contract to hb ent..their career are doing well..

to those ahngoo haters let them be..as if they can do anything to stop the wedding..

LETS All LoVe..

• Like 16

Busy much but I need to sneak out bcoz it bothers me so much d not so nice atmosphere here...

@myonenonly n @eliangel90 , sisters both of u voiced out ur thoughts already right?so could u please stop now, we r grown up adults right so we must think n act like one...if u hve misunderstanding n not happy of each others opinion pleased use "pm" to communicate, talk about it n pleased solve it if possible....I'm begging both of u, thank u.

Thanks for ur thoughts cheerkoo sis about sending a message to DC-GHS, I hope it will work n khs7 big thanks as well sis for ur constant update about our angel n her prince...everyone cheer up fighting! 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, gelisa said:

Wow, if there are haters of Anhgoo there, sorry for them. Deal with it! It is very unfortunate to read such comments here, in the thread of our angel. That is why I never ship GHS with her co-stars. She is a private person, and is her private life, not ours! It's her decision, not ours! Love is a private matter. I am here to support her, to have news about her, and also be happy for her now that she is about to start a new life with the man she loves, Jae Hyun, who has gained my love and respects. If you are a sunny, but also are a strong shipper of minsun, wanju, or whatever the name is, keep it to yourself.  As a sunny I just want for my angel to be happy, and wish her a life full of joy, health, love, and blessings with her love one.

Quote this ! 

Spoiler

AhnJaeHyun could have been the man that all could like him, but you chose to not like him, if there are GHS fans who dont like him are only minsun who believed in minsun even after the news with suzy! 

Respect HS' taste and choice better !

• Like 10

Pasangan-Ahn-Jae-Hyun-dan-Goo-Hye-Sun.jpkoo hye sun choosed this man over some people so called version of a manly man:D... congratulations again on your engagement continue to be happy... so proud to be your fan all through this years. i hope the blessings on your love life also transfer onto your career as well.. thank you for loving koo hye sun mr ahn jae hyun....

ahn-jaehyun-goo.jpg

Edited by eliangel90
  • Like 19

Hi sunnies, let's just give our blessings to our princess and rejoice together with her....

i know that personally, I was also thinking of a different type of guy  but at the end of the day, nothing can be compared to a great personality, good character traits, integrity, humility, principles , sound moral values of life and most importantly, the basic foundation of any commitment which is TRUST.

Along the way, I have learnt to embrace whatever KHS- sis embraces and this includes the MAN in her life right now. I believe and trust KHS- ssi'  choice and respect her decision.

Ahn Jae Hyun -ssi looks a fine man to me and I trust that he can give our princess what every woman yearns for - stability and commitment in a marriage and what's more he is head over heels in love with her now and forevermore !!!!

So let's celebrate cos our princess has  FINALLY found her man and a fine one at that !!!!

Have a blessed week , sunnies 

• Like 21