Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

vIw8Ur1Q4cPRlbu4cQsW6CryJT3Jp6uBYRjrfAaR

Congratulations and best wishes to our lovely couple AJH and GHS.  When I did the above photoshopped image, I never in my wildest dreams, thought that it was not only prophetic but would eventually come true.  I feel that as a fan of GHS, I've come full circle in my journey with her and what better way than to watch our princess blossom into a beautiful bride and later become a mom.  Just like in the fairy tale, she ultimately found her prince charming.  

AJH and GHS would be so blessed because of their selfless act of charity, foregoing a grand wedding to help children in need.  I'm so happy they found each other.  They're starting their life by sharing their happiness with the less fortunate.  What a gift.  I believe they'll achieve great things in their life and reap overflowing abundance and blessings.  What a very special couple.

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

wwwwaaaaaahhhh..............................DAEBAAKKKK.......................WHHAATT...A CUTE COUPLE...........

:wub::blush::blush::heart:.......this greedy girl needs more pics of ahngoo..........  manger of ahn jae hyun........please give us more pics...dying to see them together:blush:..........we need more recent pics ......plss:wub:

intagram post of @aagbanjh (ahn jae hyun official intagram) 

credit @shadia71 and @MaseYMD ....ahngoo soompi

Super cute :heart: OMG I cant handle it ....when 21st may will come :wub::blush:

Thanx 

• Like 17

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! :toofunny: HE POSTED THIS ON HIS IG OMG!  :wow2: THIS ISN'T JUST A BOMB BUT A NUCLEAR BOMB! :splat: HE'S THE MAN!! :macho::rocker:  THE POWER OF LOVE!!! :heartpump::bigcry::luvluv:  :lovers:

• Like 24

awww..so sweet of him to update pic with her :) So many commented in his IG asking for pic with Koo and now he gave it!! They both look soo cute in the pic :) cant resist them..May they have a happy life together forever :)

• Like 21

6 Times Gu Hye Sun enchanted us in lovely bridal gowns

cf66df89-d594-4802-a572-5a6d8f8d1cdb.jpg

We love a happy ending, especially when real-life star couple Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyunannounced that that they are getting married in May. To celebrate the happy news, we present a collection of fabulous photos showing Gu Hye Sun as a sweet and enchanting bride. 

1. With Lee Sang Yoon in romantic drama Angel Eyes:

eff88dcd-9d25-4038-a23b-26c2ce699001.jpg

2. With Kim Hyun Joong in Boys Over Flowers:

fbdda69f-02a8-4ee5-8d2b-1d7f60475f29.jpg

3. Looking absolutely cute in Absolute Boyfriend, which co-stars Taiwanese hottie Jiro Wang:

486fb8c6-5994-45f2-a25c-518bd3c46cfb.jpg

4. On the run way for famous fashion designer Andre Kim's wedding gown show:

87cf703a-914c-4030-9272-8f1eb04a3cc4.jpg

09be8774-61c0-4fbe-acaf-f084125f4e18.jpg

5. Our lovely bride-to-be in a very lovely wedding pictorial here:

9f8a72af-4d4e-433a-a501-7075106214c7.jpga1c58747-7653-42e5-9508-34d0619e4db4.jpg

6. As the bride in new Chinese film Legendary Tycoon, a period drama based on a true story:

7314b29c-2e9a-4be9-82ba-fb82f6ce2fdc.jpg

Which photos do you like the most?

e3bb4f0b-0861-4f22-aff0-c17bbe825531.jpg

I can't wait to see Gu Hye Sun in her very own bridal gown when she marries Ahn Jae Hyun, who I'm sure will be looking handsome too.

Aren't you excited for the happy couple?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/6-times-when-gu-hye-sun-enchants-us-in-lovely-bridal-gowns/

• Like 22

Could these two be any cuter?

On April 9, Ahn Jae Hyun uploaded on his Instagram a photo of him and his new fiancee Ku Hye Sun, with a simple caption that says “sticker picture.”

With just their initials and animals ears as decoration, they adorably smile for the camera, with him lovingly putting his arm around her.

Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun were co-stars in KBS2‘s “Blood.” The two actors have been dating for a little over a year, and only recently confirmed their couple status last month. Yesterday, they also confirmed they plan on getting married in May, putting all previous rumors to rest.

Congratulations once again to the happy couple!

• Like 24

@khs7 Thanks for sharing that article. I like her Mepci bridal look the most. The happiness and glow is fitting to a woman about to get married. The gowns, make up and hairstyles are sweet and simple; suits her personality well.

• Like 21

While it was announced that Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun will be getting married, the pediatric ward that they will be donating their wedding expenses to is the Severence Hospital in Sinchon.

The couple will be getting married on May 21 and will not hold a wedding. Instead, they will donate the wedding expenses to the hospital and just greet both sides of their families on their marriage day.

The officials of the hospital were surprised hearing the news, saying, “It’s not easy deciding to donate the expenses of a wedding; it’s surprising. They’re essentially saving lives by getting married. We will use the funds well, thinking of the couple’s thoughtful decision.”

In regards to the couple’s good deed, Ku Hye Sun’s agency YG Entertainmentstated, “Ku Hye Sun talked about her wanting to donate the expenses with Ahn Jae Hyun, and he agreed right away. The two have decided to donate to Sinchon Severance Hospital, which YG Entertainment has donated to many times before.”

oTVCv5IJ.jpg" They're essentially saving lives by getting married."  :shedtears::shedtears:

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, khs7 said:

While it was announced that Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun will be getting married, the pediatric ward that they will be donating their wedding expenses to is the Severence Hospital in Sinchon.

The couple will be getting married on May 21 and will not hold a wedding. Instead, they will donate the wedding expenses to the hospital and just greet both sides of their families on their marriage day.

The officials of the hospital were surprised hearing the news, saying, “It’s not easy deciding to donate the expenses of a wedding; it’s surprising. They’re essentially saving lives by getting married. We will use the funds well, thinking of the couple’s thoughtful decision.”

In regards to the couple’s good deed, Ku Hye Sun’s agency YG Entertainmentstated, “Ku Hye Sun talked about her wanting to donate the expenses with Ahn Jae Hyun, and he agreed right away. The two have decided to donate to Sinchon Severance Hospital, which YG Entertainment has donated to many times before.”

good news

• Like 17

Guest S_sun

Sunnies,  out of curiosity, I am just wondering whether this pic is edited? I don't know much about editing....the smudge on his thumb, the pink on his sleeve, the black  under her arm, the gap between them, her wearing a hat and him wearing a scarf is rather odd- maybe it was taken elsewhere and edited? Perhaps those of you who know more about editing pics can tell me. Thanks. Still it is a cute pic. :)

What does it mean "sticker picture"?

12963434_974783462559357_270358332579558

cr AJH IG.

No, lol,, is not a haox, is real, real life ! Only thing edited are the ears, bunny and minnie ears, she is his minnie and he is her bunny ! 

HS born in mouse year and JH born in rabbit year, he fit to her much better ! 

HS loves JH they are so cute playing with ears and with their names ! HSJH is love ! :wub::heart: 

I prefer the real wedding dress with her sweet hubby JaeHyun ! 

• Like 21

Dispatch - Nate: "Eye candy couple"... Ahn Jae Hyun ♥ Goo Hye Sun, match made in heaven 

1. [+502, -12] I envy Goo Hye Sun ㅠㅠ Ahn Jae Hyun likes her very much

2. [+429, -15] Goo Hye Sun chose to donate their wedding funds instead of throwing a ceremony. She's far better than people who always make fun of her and ask what her job is

3. [+357, -15] So cute ㅋㅋㅋ Congrats on your marriage!!

4. [+30, -2] They remind me of university couples ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -3] Goo Hye Sun's beauty is no joke

6. [+25, 0] Their kids are gonna be good looking

7. [+25, -1] Delivery man turned his life around ㅋㅋ

8. [+25, -1] They look so in love~ Congrats! 

9. [+24, 0] Woah, they give the same vibe as ulzzang couples back in the day

10. [+22, 0] It's like seeing Chun Song Yi's little brother get married ㅠㅋㅋ He's already 30 but he looks super young.. They're indeed a visual couple.. Be happy!!!

• Like 20

너무 잘 어울리는 '안구커플'의 결혼 소식! 예전 <슈어>와의 인터뷰에서 아주 소박한 결혼 생활을 꿈꾼다고 인터뷰했던 그녀답게 결혼식대신 그 비용을 소아 병동에 기부한다고 하네요. 그 어떤 결혼식보다 의미있을 #안구커플 의 결혼. 진심으로 축하합니다!

Above is statement of congratulations posted by SURE Magazine who did an article on Koo while back. Thanks to khs7 for finding it and sharing with us. Thanks!!!

We just heard of "AHNGOO" couple's news of marriage. They just look so good together. SURE magazine interviewed GHS few years ago. At that time, GHS mentioned that she dreams of simple and down to earth type of marriage life. It is so like her to think about donating what she would have spent on a marriage ceremony towards those who need it most. Their marriage itself is so meaningful. We sincerely send out congratulations!

• Like 22

Thank u so much once again dear cheerkoo for all the translations. :stolenkiss: Aww...I'm so touched by Sure 's msg. I can sensed their sincere happiness to Ku.  :myheart: And her dreams of simple & down to earth type of marriage life really is happening now. :blush:  SURE is right..It is really so very KU. :lovealot: What an inspiring and amazing woman indeed. :handsdown: AhnGoo couple will be truly blessed. CeciKorea & BNT also congratulated JH on his wedding in their IGs.  :luvluv:

• Like 20

i1.jpgi2.jpgi3.jpgi4.jpgi5.jpgi29.jpg

Instiz: Goo Hye Sun, Park Han Byul, Sandara Park and Park Bom's trainee days in YG 

-Goo Hye Sun ㄷㄷㄷ

-Imagine if the 4 of them debuted as a group

-Sandara is still the same

-Park Han Byul had the Jeon Ji Hyun feel

-Park Bom was totally pretty ㅠㅠ

-And who said YG doesn't look at appearance....
  • Like 20

WOAH!! YG FAMILY IS LOVE!!:wub:   Yay! Ehehehehe-eh-eh....3NE1 ! :dance::dance::dance::hiya:

CfmbvwNWQAAdtk0.jpg:large           

• Like 18

First time to visit AJH's instagram page and found out he posted Canadian singer Diana Krall's Christmas song "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."  Diana is more a light jazz singer and I happen to be one of her fans.  I could just imagine AJH and GHS relaxing by the fire last Christmas (while all their fans were unaware) listening to Diana's soothing and sexy rendition of this classic song.  AJH is becoming more endearing to me.  

Diane Krall's Christmas playlist is featured in Youtube.

• Like 18