Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

My dear Sunnies, 

I rarely give opinions, as much as possible I try to stay positive all the time. But what's with all the disappointment pointed at AJH?

He rocks her world, isn't that the most important thing? He makes her happy. When we give personal opinions based on hearsay or our own impressions of him, then we're not being charitable. Okay he's a newbie, he's a former model etc. but he has to start somewhere right? Besides, it would also seem like we're doubting GHS' decision making skills on what's best for her. It's like we're saying, "How could you have made such an awful desicion by choosing him?" Anyhoo, at this point, I'm sure she knows him more than anyone else in the whole wide world (she should right? Oh and also, possibly his mom too.).

I understand about some of you giving your honest opinions, but to go as far as to say that AJH is in it so that he could ride on her popularity is kinda reaching. As what @Rain Song and @gelisa tried to explain, he is also popular by his own merits. Realistically speaking, you mean the sum of their union is just about their popularity as actors? Well, I look at it differently, their union catapulted them into being one of the most searched topics by netizens which makes me hopeful of what's in store for them as a couple.

An opinion is still an opinion and I respect that. Voicing your skepticism states your truth, but I hope you won't mind my opinion as well. Weddings are such joyous ocassions, if you plan on sitting in one corner and sulk, then you're entitled to do so. But don't rain on everyone else's parade hmmkay? Peace out! Let's all chill. B)  

• Like 24

Sisters Rain Song, gelisa n dmrjs thanks for ur thoughts....I knew it, that's why AJH got my approval n acceptance in no time.And knowing GHS for years I know it for sure that she doesn't cared about "status" when it comes about "love" she even said last time that if possible she wanted to fall to an ordinary guy...I'm just a bit upset n disappointed in some point bcoz d "one" who said what I shared here was someone I know for quite sometime already n I liked her as well, I don't want to name her out of respect bcoz she often  post here last time....I said sorry for d inconvenienced right?so any opinions I can understand/accept bcoz I'm an open minded person.

Anyway thanks for all d updates n thoughts of urs about our couple, hve a blessed sunday. 

• Like 14

Hi sunnies :)

Regarding the discussion abt ahn and goo, I just have one thought! All our girl needed was true love..She found it in Ahn..We all know how our girl is! She doesnt do it if its not her cup of coffee but badly goes for it if she thinks its what she wanted ! There are times when sunnies want Koo to do something else but Koo chose not to do..For ex..few dint want her to direct and want her to do more dramas but she chose to direct..There can be times like that..But that's totally fine..All we need is our unending support to our beloved Koo..Some may be so happy with Ahn and some may not be..But as time goes by I m sure all sunnies will accept Ahn..Because its after all our girl's decision..And sunnies have always been great in supporting our Koo!

But I do see some people cursing Ahn or Koo badly just because Koo dint choose as they expected..Cant take it..Just bcos Koo dint chose the choice you made for her, you shouldnt be rude to her bcos its her life and also true fans of Koo wont curse her anytime..Her haters are enough! Fans turning haters is even more bad..Cursing Ahn is not good  because  he is not just het BF but fiancee and soon going to be her family..Cursing Ahn is like cursing Koo! So I wish this stops! 

As for as me, I dint expect she would chose Ahn..Only after KBS awards, I started to doubt :D and now I m supporting them whole heartedly!  

• Like 22

@gayu312 i agree with you..... we are here to support MS. KU not to fall her down.... remember our princess is also a human being...

as i quote " IF WE CAN TEACH OUR HEART TO FALL TO SOMEONE WHY NOT" same as our princess... if she can teach her heart to fall to a guy which someone that we like for him... ??? why not... 

but here comes a MAN WHO TRULY LOVE AND SINCERE TO OUR PRINCESS WHY WE NOT GIVE  HIM A CHANCE TO PROVE THAT...one thing i can say IF WE ARE REALLY REALLY A TRUE BLOODED FAN .....

WE SUPPORT HER ALL THE WAY.... instead of cursing the other person why we can wish them happiness and support them.... 

ONE THING ALSO BE OPEN MINDED AND BE MATURE ENOUGH TO  HANDLE THINGS AND MOVE ON .....PLEASE....PLEASE...

RESPECT FOR MS. KU AND

ACCEPT THAT SHE FOUND HER FOREVER.....:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, gayu312 said:

Hi sunnies :)

Regarding the discussion abt ahn and goo, I just have one thought! All our girl needed was true love..She found it in Ahn..We all know how our girl is! She doesnt do it if its not her cup of coffee but badly goes for it if she thinks its what she wanted ! There are times when sunnies want Koo to do something else but Koo chose not to do..For ex..few dint want her to direct and want her to do more dramas but she chose to direct..There can be times like that..But that's totally fine..All we need is our unending support to our beloved Koo..Some may be so happy with Ahn and some may not be..But as time goes by I m sure all sunnies will accept Ahn..Because its after all our girl's decision..And sunnies have always been great in supporting our Koo!

But I do see some people cursing Ahn or Koo badly just because Koo dint choose as they expected..Cant take it..Just bcos Koo dint chose the choice you made for her, you shouldnt be rude to her bcos its her life and also true fans of Koo wont curse her anytime..Her haters are enough! Fans turning haters is even more bad..Cursing Ahn is not good  because  he is not just het BF but fiancee and soon going to be her family..Cursing Ahn is like cursing Koo! So I wish this stops! 

As for as me, I dint expect she would chose Ahn..Only after KBS awards, I started to doubt :D and now I m supporting them whole heartedly!  

Yes definitely... 

What do you need for marriage? 

Commitment, one vision, agree to build love not only to fall in love, building family is hughly different from just love each other, you need to pass hardship, etc 

What to expect from the man? Responsibility, love and his dedication to family

Not only wealthy, money, marriage no need popularity :P hahaha 

If the man is responsible he'll work hard to earn money, "to feed" his family, to comfort his beloved

Do his best, do anything he could

That's it NOT popularity once again wkwkkwk

Sorry to say..

Those who underestimate AJH and look down him because he's not so famous as "the man" they want GHS to be pair with are people who live in delutional, fantasy and too far interfere GHS life

Well, fans doesn't have such right to interfere GHS life

I said so because i'm married woman wkwkkwk i know exactly what woman need in marriage :grimace:

• Like 13

Dear all Sunnies, 

Regarding all issue that spread by some who didn't accept GHS's choice as her husband it might caused dfferent perception on how we as GHS fans have to accept it wheater we like or not her choice bcoz theres nothing we can do. It's her life. We ,as her fans must respect it. I'm getting tired read in some site who keep on parade joke and curse on AJH n now began to harshing on Koo. What did they do ??? Ajh n GHS ,both are fall in love. They decide to have a serious relationship until the marriage news come. And on that term both are single n open their heart to each others. 

After read HS's best friend (lee boyoung n nam sangmi get married n now both are a mother too) i keep on wishing n praying that someday i will heard news GHS will tie a knot with....... then the dating news come a month later the wedding news n whay i feel about.... I'M SO HAPPY for GHS. Finally ,she met her MR. Right.

Me, i've been shipping her with her co-stars before n maybe some of you knew it. And being a shipper is not an easy way too. But again....i only her fans not GOD who can choose her husband to be n change her destiny.

GHS indeed so in love and happy with Anh Jae Hyun and so him. He not affraid to admit their relationship n affraid being left by his fans . He keep on stand in front for his love. Anh Jae Hyun is a proud groom for his bride .

Being a newbie in anything is not a sin. But Anh not that kind of person who greedy for popularity. He always said he want to married soon and become a cool n rich daddy and to achieve that goal he must workhard. He won't let his family suffer .

Wishing my Koo happiness with Mr Anh Jae Hyun. 

Let's all celebrate this joyfull event that sunnies waiting for a long time.

Sorry for the longpost n sorry if my post inconvinient with others. Stay peace, lets love all n big hug  to all sunnies. 

• Like 23

@Gayu312 i 2nd the motion. We are all KHS fans here and we LOVE her so dearly so it's her descision we don't have the right to dictate and give any comments, suggestions when it comes to her personal life. We must respect her and whatever happen its our duty and responsibilities to give her the full SUPPORT and UNDERSTANDING that she needed to all her fans. 

We must be UNITED and open minded the list that we can do is continue pray for this couple to blessed them that their love for each other is for eternal. I want her to be HAPPY and now that she found her lifetime partner learn to respect and accept. LET'S ALL LOVE 

can't wait for the BIG day to come. SO happy for KHS and AJH. 

• Like 15

Let us also remember that both of their families gave their blessings to the couple..if the parents esp.hyesun parents see that both are not yet ready to get married and start a family I think they would ask the couple to Date a little longer before getting married..they even allowed hyesun to live next to ahn which means they also like ahn as inlaw and they trust the couple enough..since last year ahn has been planning his future with goo..he even started looking for a house/apartment for them (according to the bLind item I read about them).  he maybe younger than hyesun which is only 3yrs but according to hyesun he's mature..

Hyesun parents accept ahn as their future son inlaw..so lets also accept the fact that ahn will be part of hyesuns life starting may21..the couple are not only bf/gf by then but will become husband and wife..

• Like 17

Guest S_sun

Gosh Sunnies, let's  not bring any negativity  from other sites  here. Please leave the negative  comments there. Better still ignore those sites. Most of them are just gossip sites anyway. Their opinions do not matter. Our girl is happy and starting another stage of her life. Why do we give any thoughts or attention to those people ? ! Please  remember  this is not a private chat room. It is a public forum where often posts here get quoted / taken out of context elsewhere. 

Can we please get back to being positive and full of happiness  for our girl? :)

It is wonderful to see sunnies from Baidu, Korea(+ open to International  sunnies) and some other regions planning to celebrate the happy event in a meaningful  way ! Thanks Sunnies! Sunnies are Daebak!

No matter what differences we have , I  hope ALL Sunnies  will put our hands together and pray for happiness and blessings on May 21 for the happy couple! :)

A big wave to @drmjs! Hello, Doc! Nice to see u back here!

Hi there everyone! I know some of you guys might've already listened to Ku Hye-Sun's albums a million times already but I really love all of her piano pieces in her hit 2009 'Breath' album, and I only upload to my YouTube Channel strictly the videos that I love, and up next is my showering love for Ku Hye-Sun and her soo-to-be-husband Ahn Jae Hyun. So I was hoping if you guys could hop over to my YouTube channel (the link is down below) to support her album that I've just uploaded today, and perhaps subscribe if you like cause in the future I'll be uploading a huge amount of AhnGoo videos and MVs. By doing that you could be both supporting my growing channel as well as supporting Ku Hye-Sun.

2009 Breath Album Playlist:

Thanks in advance guys!;)

• Like 16

I am happy n delighted for all ur shared thoughts guys n thankful at d same time as well, yes we must leave/ignore all d unnecessary/unhappy remarks of shallow minded people....for bringing/mentioning here, my bad again sorry for all d inconvenienced guys.So let's just focus to our angel approaching wedding bcoz her happiness is all that matters to us.

I want to share something interesting about a real true greatest love of all time...King Edward d eight of England if u know him, he gave up his crown n renounced himself as king for d love of his life, Wallis Simpson, a hollywood actress n also a divorcee...what i'm trying to say is being famous, successful n wealthy is no use if u're not happy n contented of what u hve, afterall, money can't buy LOVE n HAPPINESS...besides u can't fight love n u can't choose who u will fall in love with either like King Edward n of course our angel as well...falling inlove n being inlove is so amazing /fascinating right?

We must stay positive n open minded to be able to face n solve any problems  that comes in our way...it's a busy week again, hve a wonderful n happy tiring week ahead lol...Our beloved couple fighting, sunnies fighting! 

• Like 6

if there are "fans" who walk criticizing the decision of Goo Hye Sun, and insult her future husband because then they are not fans, and I would like to stop calling sunnies, I'm sick of reading bad reviews about this couple, it has proven to be worthy of her love, and so has earned the support of many of us, which is not very popular with no money, perhaps the fame and money are needed to be happy? I think not ... and whether they know no matter who likes it, they will be happy because they have on their side the blessing of God, and by more than revile, curse and criticize every bad thing they want them .. for them will only be blessings after blessings ...
Sorry but I had to say what I think, I feel ashamed to know that there "sunnies" walking and talking bad about Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun rather than support them and pray because both are happy.

• Like 11

I just posted some of Hye-Sun's artworks from her 'Tango' novel as well as from her Art Exhibition onto my Instagram and not to my surprise a lot of Western people loved those artworks. Therefore I reckon if Hye-Sun ever have that thought and desire, I bet she could very well be a successful artist in the Western countries.

Btw guys, I don't read nor do I care about any of the criticisms and negative comments about our Hye-Sun. I hope you guys don't feel the need to either. She's capable enough to stand strongly and independently without having the need for others to scrutinize her every move. She's a human being just like the rest of us too. She doesn't need those kinds of hate.

I mean I don't get it at all. I see nothing wrong with her or her acting. She's multi-talented and that's a fact. The rest are just peoples' opinions and point of views about her. What they say is barely true. You know yourself bests. No one else knows you better than you do. Why do people think they can understand exactly what Hye-Sun is like. So therefore their comments are completely invalid. I don't see the need to waste our time any further with those people. ;)

• Like 22

On 4/16/2016 at 3:05 AM, slaura83 said:

Oh, they make this kind of  noises now !

Hide contents

There is place, rights for everyone in this world, this earth doesnt belong to one person, they makes gods from people,  too much terorism ! This is what i noticed at all ! 

They both were famous being single, together are powerful ! HS was single  and now has a public relationship and enjoys it ! 

Love it !!! Even in next life ! 

???

"There is place, rights for everyone in this world, this earth doesnt belong to one person, they makes gods from people,  too much terorism ! This is what i noticed at all ! "

Sorry

I want to ask

What Does that mean? Makes gods from people? Does it mean they worship idol? I mean they make KHS AJH as GOD? :huh:

• Like 1

@takio1  i,m sorry that u are still sad that HyeSun loves AhnJaeHyun ! But U will get over it, over one person lmh and realize that are other persons, artist who can fit better , have better skills, manners, principles, morals  for HS !

Dont involve them u know is not about them ! 

And i noticed there is a lot of fanatism around idols- actors, if u think only lmh should be for HS U are very wrong !  too high praises as if there would not be others talented !

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, slaura83 said:

@takio1  i,m sorry that u still sad that HyeSun loves AhnJaeHyun ! But U will get over it, over one person lmh and realizes that are other persons, artist who can fit better , have better skills, manners, principles for HS !

Dont involve them u know is not about them ! 

And i noticed there is a lot of fanatism around idols- actors, if u think only lmh should be for HS U are very wrong !  too high praises as if there would not be others talented! 

Dear @slaura83 i think you're misunderstanding sis hehe i do love AHN GOO as couple i do follow BLOOD thread dear sissy hehehe
i just ask, why HS and AJH become gods? they're just human... i'm a believer, i have my God not KHS and AJH my gods hehee they're people i love not my god :)

Edited by takio1
wrong typo
  • Like 3

A lot of animosities on here since this handsome boy is the lucky one !!!

And In fact u behave as she didnt want the other who knows what happened ! But now is much better ! Support AhnJaeHyun HSJH !!! 

• Like 5

Sunnies!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137081&page=1

Thanks to DC-GHS's  521기부총대=521DonationDelegate,  paypal account is now OPEN for those Sunnies who want to send in their monetary gifts towards children's ward at the ShinChon Hospital where Koo and Ahn couple donated to celebrate and express gratitude for their marriage.

Give what you can. The pot willl get bigger the more of us participate with whatever we can. We symbolically send message to Koo and Ahn that we are there for them and support them and for their cause--to save a life of a child and his/her family. 

Thanks Sunnies.

521기부총대's message on DC page:

To overseas fans :

Now donation commemorating KHS's wedding is in progress.

PayPal account has just opened.

PayPal account : 521donation@gmail.com

Deadline : May 15th , 2016 (KST)

+

If you wanna use "Western Union" , 

please email me. -> 521donation@gmail.com

I’ll reply. 

Email me as well if you have any question.

Thanks for your participation. : )

• Like 18